49 varieties available
stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
4.48 / 5 based on 19,316 Reviews
The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!
- Creamy-matte, full coverage liquid lipstick
- Long-lasting color stays in place
- Weightless, color-rich formula will not bleed or feather.
- Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable.
Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadidate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide
Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491). Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxidesee more...
Top Questions See all 1,376 Q&A
stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
- "Absolutely love this liquid lipstick. I hate having to reapply lipstick throughout the day and there's definitely none of that with this product. Yet it doesn't dry your lips like other long wearing lip colors. The pigmentation is wonderful. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I just wish they had a few more shades to choose from. " in 1865 reviews
- "I have this in Beso which is a very bold red and I love it! It goes on super easily and once you give it a minute or two to dry it lasts all day! I work in retail so I am always talking and drinking my coffee throughout the day and even after lunch I don't worry about having to reapply. I will be getting more colors of this next time I'm at a makeup store! With any long lasting lip color this is a bit drying so I typically wear this one day and wear something more moisturizing the following day to keep my lips smooth." in 441 reviews
- "These last on your lips Foreveeer. Goes on really creamy and dries to a really beautiful matte. I love the colour aria. The price is about $30 at sephora! but it's worth it if you're in the market for long lasting lip colour " in 245 reviews
Lord, these are so drying and crack off my lips. I don't find them long lasting on me personally and I find the colours boring
Bought this lipstick in shade “Venezuela”, a bright red, sadly the formula was not up my standards. I found the formula to be tacky and took a lot of layering to look right. The lipstick is not long lasting and is always smudging/going on my teeth. Not worth the money.
Review for: Notte (Blackberry), Other more...
I BINGED buying a whole stack of these before trying them out. They don’t go on opaque and have to have a few layers added on to them, and most times I can STILL see my lips underneath, which are pretty light. they don’t have a good smell, and for reference when I posted about them on a facebook makeup group page, someone else compared them to paint thinner and honestly I couldn’t agree more.
color is pretty much different and more Marc and my marc favorite product and looks is pretty for my taste mark favorite
I really don't like the formula on these , idk why everybody loves it , maybe the ones ive bought were a dud but it is so drying on me and it cracks up through out the day
Review for: Venezia (Bright Red) more...
Did not like this product- the shade was very unflattering, in between a bright pink and hot red, feels very matte and cakey, made lips really dry. It does stay on all day, had to use makeup remover to get it off, but just not for me.
I hate this formula. It cakes up and looks terrible. The only way to make it wearable is to apply with a lip brush, which isn’t always convenient
Q & A
So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Does this crumble?
Does this product dry out your lips?
Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos