BY STILA #12 in Lipstick

The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

Benefits:

• Creamy-matte, full coverage liquid lipstick
  • Long-lasting color stays in place
  • Weightless, color-rich formula will not bleed or feather.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadidate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491). Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxide

• Favorite lipstick brand right now? stila Stay All Day® Li...1 Answers
  • after using, does it make the lips dry?4 Answers
  • Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and l...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Absolutely love this liquid lipstick. I hate having to reapply lipstick throughout the day and there's definitely none of that with this product. Yet it doesn't dry your lips like other long wearing lip colors. The pigmentation is wonderful. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I just wish they had a few more shades to choose from. " in 1865 reviews
  • "I have this in Beso which is a very bold red and I love it! It goes on super easily and once you give it a minute or two to dry it lasts all day! I work in retail so I am always talking and drinking my coffee throughout the day and even after lunch I don't worry about having to reapply. I will be getting more colors of this next time I'm at a makeup store! With any long lasting lip color this is a bit drying so I typically wear this one day and wear something more moisturizing the following day to keep my lips smooth." in 441 reviews
  • "These last on your lips Foreveeer. Goes on really creamy and dries to a really beautiful matte. I love the colour aria. The price is about $30 at sephora! but it's worth it if you're in the market for long lasting lip colour " in 245 reviews
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Biscotti more...
I got this with Stila’s beautiful metallic bronzer when they did a 20% discount flash sale on their website. Normally Stila’s products are a little pricy, but this one worked out at around $18....still not cheap but I do enjoy the quality.

It comes in a larger than most tube, again same small sponge applicator. This range was mainly warm cinnamon like tones.... I didn’t see many other colors available in this product range. That would have been nice.

The formula is actually runny in comparison to the others I have used, but dries very very fast. Because of this has a tendency to be a little drying so a lip balm will be necessary. Very matte indeed. Great staying power, almost a lip tattoo.

Also very pigmented. Full on pay back.
I would recommend, if you fancy a higher end matte lip. I just think there are some equally good dupes from your local drugstore.
khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Beso (True Red) more...
I am absolutely in love with this lipstick it is quite similar to one of the color pop lipstick red’s and I find that the quality is just a little bit better the consistency is a lot smoother it was $22 at Alta and if it ever right now I will purchase it again and again and again it really is a true red and I think it would look good on any color skin tone as it is a true red and doesn’t have any sort of hidden under tone colors.
Sayaa B.
Review for: Other more...
I got this lip product MONTHS AGO and I have maybe used it a hand full of times. I have the shade Bellimissia and his formula was just too drying for my lips it settled very badly into my cracks and it made me lips feel and look broken and a mess. I just couldn’t make it work no matter what I did. However the pigment is there and it was creamy at first application the problems were when it dried down. For the price this just isn’t for me.
L4DY A.
Review for: Perla more...
I received a "Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick" sample in the shade "Perla" from a beauty subscription a few months ago. I fell in love with this right away! This was the first time that I had tried anything from Stila so the first experience I had with brand is AMAZING. The formula is so nice it doesn't make my lips look dry and gross it smells amazing, feels amazing on my lips! I actually bought a few more colors from Stila and still LOVE this brand so much. I reccomend this brand and product you won't be disappointed.
Megan B.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Rosa (Bubble Gum Pink) more...
I have to start off by saying that I love the Stay All Day liquid lipsticks NORMALLY, but this review is specific to this color, Rosa (bubble gum pink). This is one of the worst colors ever. It went on patchy, wouldn't even out no matter how many layers I added, and it looked gumpy and horrible on my lips. The color washed me out and I couldn't even leave my room wearing it. Sorry to throw in a bad review, I love the deeper colors and those don't give me any problem. I had to return this one and it was really disappointing.
Safi U.
Review for: Patina (Dusty Rose), Beso (True Red), Tesoro (Orange Red) more...
These were the first higher end liquid lipsticks I ever bought and they're still some of my favorites! They dry down to more of a velvety finish but I wouldn't say that they're completely budge-proof as they do transfer a little but I don't mind that because it prevents them from being insanely drying. They do have slightly thicker texture compared to other liquid lipsticks (kat von d for example) but I feel like this enables them to wear off less easily and this might sound strange but I find this allows them to give more volume to my lips if that makes sense . My favorite color is Beso, which is a warmer red.

Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Perla more...
Perla was the first shade of the stay all day lip color I tried. I got it from Birchbox and it really is a great, every day shade. I do get a lot of compliments on it. It is easy to apply and does tend to stay on for a few hours. However, I notice though that there is some color that comes off on my straw when drinking or on the side of the glass, but nothing too terrible. There is still plenty of color left on my lips. Can I go the whole work day without reapplying it? No. Would I recommend it? Absolutely, yes!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Fiore (Hot Pink) more...
LOVE this liquid lipstick. I got this in a birch box a while ago and was always a little too afraid to wear it because of how bright it is and pink! I'm typically a red girl. I tried it out though and absolutely love it. It applies so well, dries quickly and stayed on all day.

One thing to note is if I touched it up, it gets very thick. At one point, I used makeup remover to take it all off and reapply fresh.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
Review for: Patina (Dusty Rose), Beso (True Red), Perla (Soft Rosy Nude) more...
Hands down my favorite liquid lip formula. I own every shade that works with my skin tone and go when new releases happen to add more to the collection. Budge proof, matte formula. It will stay all day, and if you’re a messy eater only requires minor touch up. Semi drying like all matte liquid lips, but does great with well hydrated lips. Can’t recommend enough - Stila has it on point here.
Charlie S.
Kailua, HI
This is one of the BEST liquid lips I have ever used. They truly last all day, they dry down comfortably, and they are so pigmented! I have almost every shade because it is one of my favorite formulas. I will buy these over and over again. The shade “Baci” is my favorite shade!
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Portland, OR
I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl
Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn C.
Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?