BY STILA

The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

Benefits:

• Creamy-matte, full coverage liquid lipstick
  • Long-lasting color stays in place
  • Weightless, color-rich formula will not bleed or feather.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadidate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491). Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxide

• Favorite lipstick brand right now? stila Stay All Day® Li...1 Answers
  • after using, does it make the lips dry?6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? Is it actually long lasting and is ...5 Answers
Reviews (19316)
  • "Absolutely love this liquid lipstick. I hate having to reapply lipstick throughout the day and there's definitely none of that with this product. Yet it doesn't dry your lips like other long wearing lip colors. The pigmentation is wonderful. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I just wish they had a few more shades to choose from. " in 1865 reviews
  • "I have this in Beso which is a very bold red and I love it! It goes on super easily and once you give it a minute or two to dry it lasts all day! I work in retail so I am always talking and drinking my coffee throughout the day and even after lunch I don't worry about having to reapply. I will be getting more colors of this next time I'm at a makeup store! With any long lasting lip color this is a bit drying so I typically wear this one day and wear something more moisturizing the following day to keep my lips smooth." in 441 reviews
  • "These last on your lips Foreveeer. Goes on really creamy and dries to a really beautiful matte. I love the colour aria. The price is about $30 at sephora! but it's worth it if you're in the market for long lasting lip colour " in 245 reviews
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I find that some shades are better than others. Sunshades I feel our little bit more drying on my lips and show more lip lines than others and some are amazingly pigmented and are worry-free. Like all liquid lipsticks there is some wear down that does happen. I find that with some shades the interior of my mouth gets a little more wear than others places. Overall I really do like the shade range of these lipsticks and long wear that I do get out of them. I personally really like to buy these liquid lipsticks in sets either the small holiday trios or the bigger sets just so I can try out more shade ranges for a better price.
Molly W.
San Antonio
Review for: Perla (Soft Rosy Nude) more...
I got a full size sample of this in Sephora's nude lipstick sampler, and I was impressed by some aspects but deeply disappointed by others.
I really liked the color (which is named Caramello) and how it felt on my lips. It didn't feel sticky or cakey. However, it was so watery that applying it to my lips was a hassle. It was so streaky and kept on getting everywhere. This is why I had to bump it down to a 3 star.
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
I have the shade patina and it is the most perfect mauve color ever. It's not too cool toned to wash you out, not too dark, not too light. Really just a perfect shade that goes with almost any mood. I get several compliments on it every single time I wear it. I'm already on my third tube because it is a holy grail item for me. I also love the whipped formula. It's very comfortable on the lips and lasts for quite a while it wont last through an entire meal but reapplication is very easy and doesnt create those ugly cracks/crinkly lips.
Ryan K.
Madison
Review for: Patina (Dusty Rose) more...
I got this in a Sephora makeup kit, and I absolutely love it! It dries to a velvet matte, which is gorgeous. The kit was an amazing value, but I would pay for it at full price! I love the color (patina, a dusty rose) and the staying power is really great! I love the formula so much. When you put it on, it's thicker and I really like that. It's easy to apply and user friendly. It's got a longer, straight doe foot applicator with a dip in on the side of the tip that's big enough to get your lips done in one dip into the tube. All in all, I love this liquid lip so much!
sake t.
Holliston, MA
I LOVE the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick. My favorite shade is BESO and I get so many compliments! I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a red lipstick and I don’t think it has looked bad on anyone who has purchased it. Really does stay on all day (even after eating pho!) and doesn’t dry out my lips or make them flake. I do put on some lip balm before applying the lipstick but I don’t really think I’d need to if it wasn’t already a habit.
Michaela G.
Northborough
Review for: Baci (Nude Pink) more...
Wow! This is my holy grail liquid lipstick! So easy to apply with the doe foot applicator and gorgeous weighted packaging that just feels luxurious. The color is incredible, it’s less pink and more of a mauve cool toned nude in my opinion. The formula is thicker than most liquid lipsticks and not runny which makes application a lot easier. This product also really does “stay all day”! The pigment is great and the color doesn’t smudge or fade all day. Overall I would definitely recommend this and purchase it again, definitely worth it for the price!
Jacki T.
Review for: Patina (Dusty Rose) more...
One of the first liquid lipstick formulas I have ever tried.

I got a mini patina in my Sephora play! Box and fell in love with the color. This formula dries down completely matte, goes on very opaque and is fairly comfortable to wear. The color is beautiful dusty rose. I have fair/light skin and this does not wash me out whatsoever. This formula is slightly more drying than I like but with proper prep to your lips, it still remains comfortable. I have worn this lipstick through an entire dinner with drinks and the transfer was extremely minimal.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Biscotti more...
I got this with Stila’s beautiful metallic bronzer when they did a 20% discount flash sale on their website. Normally Stila’s products are a little pricy, but this one worked out at around $18....still not cheap but I do enjoy the quality.

It comes in a larger than most tube, again same small sponge applicator. This range was mainly warm cinnamon like tones.... I didn’t see many other colors available in this product range. That would have been nice.

The formula is actually runny in comparison to the others I have used, but dries very very fast. Because of this has a tendency to be a little drying so a lip balm will be necessary. Very matte indeed. Great staying power, almost a lip tattoo.

Also very pigmented. Full on pay back.
I would recommend, if you fancy a higher end matte lip. I just think there are some equally good dupes from your local drugstore.
Sayaa B.
Review for: Other more...
I got this lip product MONTHS AGO and I have maybe used it a hand full of times. I have the shade Bellimissia and his formula was just too drying for my lips it settled very badly into my cracks and it made me lips feel and look broken and a mess. I just couldn’t make it work no matter what I did. However the pigment is there and it was creamy at first application the problems were when it dried down. For the price this just isn’t for me.
Megan B.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Rosa (Bubble Gum Pink) more...
I have to start off by saying that I love the Stay All Day liquid lipsticks NORMALLY, but this review is specific to this color, Rosa (bubble gum pink). This is one of the worst colors ever. It went on patchy, wouldn't even out no matter how many layers I added, and it looked gumpy and horrible on my lips. The color washed me out and I couldn't even leave my room wearing it. Sorry to throw in a bad review, I love the deeper colors and those don't give me any problem. I had to return this one and it was really disappointing.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Cleveland, OH
Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl
Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn C.
Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?