BY STILA

The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

Benefits:

• Creamy-matte, full coverage liquid lipstick
  • Long-lasting color stays in place
  • Weightless, color-rich formula will not bleed or feather.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadidate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491). Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxide

• Favorite lipstick brand right now? stila Stay All Day® Li...1 Answers
  • How long does really last? Feel dry?5 Answers
  • after using, does it make the lips dry?6 Answers
stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this liquid lipstick. I hate having to reapply lipstick throughout the day and there's definitely none of that with this product. Yet it doesn't dry your lips like other long wearing lip colors. The pigmentation is wonderful. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I just wish they had a few more shades to choose from. " in 1865 reviews
  • "I have this in Beso which is a very bold red and I love it! It goes on super easily and once you give it a minute or two to dry it lasts all day! I work in retail so I am always talking and drinking my coffee throughout the day and even after lunch I don't worry about having to reapply. I will be getting more colors of this next time I'm at a makeup store! With any long lasting lip color this is a bit drying so I typically wear this one day and wear something more moisturizing the following day to keep my lips smooth." in 441 reviews
  • "These last on your lips Foreveeer. Goes on really creamy and dries to a really beautiful matte. I love the colour aria. The price is about $30 at sephora! but it's worth it if you're in the market for long lasting lip colour " in 245 reviews
Kaitlyn W.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Bella (Bright Pink) more...
I love the color of this liquid lipstick in Bella. My sister gave this to me because it was too bright for her and I really love it! The color is very rich and super bright. I like the matte texture. It stays well, but doesn’t really last through eating. I would definitely buy again.
Shelby L.
Spring, TX
This was my first ever liquid lipstick. I loved it so much but also have a hard time with my lips drying out when using liquid lipsticks. The only reason this gets 4 stars from me is because of how drying it can be. The color is definitely super pigmented and stays on all day! If you have good experiences with liquid lipsticks, definitely give this one a try!
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
This product is exactly as described, it literally does stay all day. It lasts through eating (non-greasy foods), drinking, and rubbing. It feels super light on the lips but does feel just a tad drying. You can touch up if needed without it clumping up and making your lips look weird, as long as you don’t use too much. They have some great colors and are at the usual price point for a liquid lipstick you find at Sephora.

As far as taking it off your lips, it is much easier than drugstore priced liquid lipsticks! I always find that I have to scrub and scrub and scrub when I take off the more affordable ones, which is a huge negative to those.
Lily X.
Review for: Baci (Nude Pink) more...
Color payoff and pigmentation is gorgeous. This color is a gorgeous pinky nude. Only gripe I have with this formulation is after a few hours instead of being able to just reapply on top. You gotta start all over and remove the lips or else it gets chunky and chalky. Plus being a liquid lipstick, I will say this formulations a tad more drying than the others.
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Other more...
One of my favorite formulas of liquid lipstick. The colors are amazing and the finish is perfect. It dries down basically all the way and doesn’t transfer, yet it isn’t too dry or uncomfortable. The price is average for a high end brand of lipstick. I would definitely recommend these to anybody that wants long lasting lipsticks and that are easy accessible.
Brook H.
Orlando
I bought this set for the RED. It’s a great red. I use a lot of Stila eye products, but not too many lip of their lip items. This is a tricky red to apply, but the applicator needs assistance from your own stash of brushes —especially if you’re a little older (like me) and have lip lines. But I have a solution. Use a neutral lip liner — somthing that won’t be seen. Apply this AMAZING RED in a gentle line beneath your neutral liner, then use a lip brush to distribute the color quickly. This dries fast. Do your brush work quickly, and then blot. You will have a gorgeous matte finish to perfect/classic red lips. You’ll need to touch up, so make sure you have a matching red in your bag (I keep Nars Cruella with me at all times).
Hannah G.
Valdosta
OBSESSED!!! I LOVE this liquid lipstick. Stila is my favorite brand for liquid lipstick because the have the prettiest colors to choose from and the formula is amazing. The formula does not crumble, dry and fall off like other brands. This one stays in places and I only reapply as I feel necessary. I can go a whole day with only usually one reapplication.
Christine M.
Cherry hill , NJ
Review for: Patina (Dusty Rose), Baci (Nude Pink) more...
I love this formula. Stila and Too Faced liquid lipsticks are my favorite. They are not drying, they smooth and they are easy to apply. They dry down matte and look beautiful. They last all day. I only have to apply once and it looks amazing throughout the day. I would repurchase more colors. However you may need to exfoliate the lips before using.
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
I don't really like matte lips, but i tried this because i got a sample from ulta. It stayed on all day and did not budge  but it was drying for my lips. My lips are really dry though so i prefer lip gloss. The red is really pretty and i was shocked at how it did not come off at all. It really stayed on all day, but it was really drying for my lips.
Adrian R.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Baci (Nude Pink) more...
this color is gorgeous! i got it as a sample and im almost out! i love the formula and color but i dont know if ill rebuy it. ive found other liquid lipsticks that arent as drying for my lips. otherwise its a very good lipstick.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Cleveland, OH
Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl
Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?