BY STILA #12 in Lipstick

The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

Benefits:

• Creamy-matte, full coverage liquid lipstick
  • Long-lasting color stays in place
  • Weightless, color-rich formula will not bleed or feather.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadidate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491). Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxide

• Favorite lipstick brand right now? stila Stay All Day® Li...1 Answers
  • after using, does it make the lips dry?4 Answers
  • Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and l...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Absolutely love this liquid lipstick. I hate having to reapply lipstick throughout the day and there's definitely none of that with this product. Yet it doesn't dry your lips like other long wearing lip colors. The pigmentation is wonderful. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I just wish they had a few more shades to choose from. " in 1865 reviews
  • "I have this in Beso which is a very bold red and I love it! It goes on super easily and once you give it a minute or two to dry it lasts all day! I work in retail so I am always talking and drinking my coffee throughout the day and even after lunch I don't worry about having to reapply. I will be getting more colors of this next time I'm at a makeup store! With any long lasting lip color this is a bit drying so I typically wear this one day and wear something more moisturizing the following day to keep my lips smooth." in 441 reviews
  • "These last on your lips Foreveeer. Goes on really creamy and dries to a really beautiful matte. I love the colour aria. The price is about $30 at sephora! but it's worth it if you're in the market for long lasting lip colour " in 245 reviews
Harriet b.
Review for: Other more...
The stay all day lipstick is honestly too expensive for what it is. Is it great? Yes it’s good, long lasting, moisturizing and smells great. The formula is not consistent though some of the shades dry down matte and some do not. I️ own two shades only and the formulas are not consistent. Still a good brand and formula but way too expensive.
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
Love this product! The nude is such a perfect nude imo. The formula is creamy yet dries a few minutes after you apply it. It stays creamy all day and I barely have to reapply. The entire line of these liquid lips are greatly pigmented. I would def give them a try if your on the fence! stila Stay All Day® Sheer Liquid Lipstick
tori L.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Review for: Baci (Nude Pink), Perla (Soft Rosy Nude) more...
Product is pretty average overall! It is super soft on the lips and not as drying as other matte lipsticks. It doesn’t stay on as long, however. I personally did not like the two colors (Perla and Baci) as they have very very gray undertones. I much prefer Kylie Velvet matte. This product will do when I don’t want to waste my Kylie products!
Tray ✨.
Review for: Ricco (Deep Red), Bacca (Raspberry), Patina (Dusty Rose), Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Chianti, Beso (True Red), Tesoro (Orange Red), Amore (Deep Plum Sheen), Dolce (Nude Cinnamon Sheen), Other more...
I love these!! They’re actually infused with avocado oil so they’re not drying at all despite being matte liquid lipsticks. I have extremely dry lips and I can wear these for 8 hours without my lips drying out. They last all day and they come in beautiful colors. Biscotti is one of my favorite lipstick shades of all time! Highly recommend!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: stila Bright & Bold Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick Set 3 x 0.05 oz/ 3 x 1.48 mL more...
Okay, let me start with the positive. This line does last a long time. It also doesn’t feel as drying on my lips as a few other long lasting lipsticks out there.

However, for me.... these particular colors were just aweful. I have a more fair completion, which I’m not overly fond of anyway, but these colors made me look ill (sickly) and troubled (or crazy)!

There are definitely bold choices that some people can rock more than others. To me, I felt like these had some Orange-y undertones, which really did not mix well for me, nor can I imagine them really working well for many others. There are some awesome bold lips out there that can look really great, but these colors didn’t make the cut in my opinion.
Brittany S.
Sevierville
Review for: Patina (Dusty Rose), Baci (Nude Pink), Perla more...
Super cute and comfortable lipsticks. I love how light and nondrying they feel on the lips. I didn't feel like I had to really build up color and it has great pigment. Although, I wish their was more variety in colors, but the ones I bought are good for my go-to nude looks. I didn't expect them to be so nice and definitely recommend!
Zahra A.
Review for: Patina (Dusty Rose) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COLOR!!! Omg I did a swatch at Ulta and it did not do the color justice. After putting it on my lips, it's so glowy and pink and not too much and not too less. Literally soooo pretty! Love it. It goes with everything, a simple look or double coat for a more intense look! Highly recommend for all skin tones.
Camille F.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Patina (Dusty Rose) more...
I love this liquid lipstick. The texture and feel on my lips is great. I believe it stays on better than any other ones I’ve used. Especially if you prime well beforehand.
The color is the perfect mauve for any skin tone. It will vary depending on your natural lip color. I haven’t seen it on someone and I didn’t think it looked great. I’ve purchased it many times over and it is my go to lipstick.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other more...
This is the Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina. This lipstick more than met but exceeded my expectations. The packaging is beautiful. It’s has a nice formula that’s very creamy to apply. After hours of wear it’s still around but takes a more berry color which I still love.
Marisa C.
I love this product! If you want a lipstick to stay all day, hands down pick this one! Stays on even during eating and drinking! If you’re like me, you like giving your boyfriend a lot of kisses, and guess what!! You won’t have to worry about it transferring onto him! How awesome? Totally worth buying! All the colors are amazing too.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Portland, OR
I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl
Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn C.
Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?