Kathryn C.

Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?

Cessi B.
Cessi B.
Rialto , CA
1 year, 8 months ago
Yup! now the only down side is since it is liquid lipstick it will get dry but it will last. So I recommend these for important situations were you would need all day lipstick.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
1 year, 10 months ago
The really do! If you're eating and drinking heavily, you may need to reapply in the center of your lip (especially for darker shades!), but the best part of these is that they don't blot off or show up on the rim of your drink! Plus, the formula is feather-light; it feels like I have barely anything on!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
1 year, 11 months ago
They sure do! :)
Japji C.
Japji C.
Markham, ON
2 years, 1 month ago
It lasted me all day, and even after eating corn and tacos it still managed to stay on. I'm super impressed by the formula!
Kerri N.
Kerri N.
Halifax, NS
2 years, 2 months ago
I'm a bit of a liquid to matte obsessive, I think I have tried every single brand that came out with one that I could get my hands on Stila's liquid stay all day lipsticks far surpass any other brand I've used. They apply opaque in just one coat, they do not flake or feather, or ball up on your lips. I have zero transfer when drinking from a glass or straw. I tend to wear them to work. I do 8 hour shifts at a time with no touch ups. The only time I've needed to do a minimal touch up with these are if I have eaten something oily or greasy, then they wear every so slightly in the corners of your lips. So I will usually either touch up after a meal or if I have the option I will re apply fresh ( because they seem to have the most longevity when applying a single coat instead of layering more then one) then I'm good to go! Hope this helps!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Riverside, OH
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes! They really really do, I will put it on at three o clock before I go to work and when I get home at midnight it's still perfect and I have to literally scrub it off (which is also nice bc it makes your lips soft!) my FAVE matte lip by far!
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
2 years, 2 months ago
They really do!! I live in south Florida and it's humid here. It lasted through the humidity, eating, drinking, and walking around all night. The only thing is that you will need to prep your lips to prevent them from drying out. And use a lip liner before you apply the Stila. Enjoy!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Mercedes, TX
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes. It is well worth the investment, I have my mom hooked on this line.
Judy K.
Judy K.
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes and they are opaque (:
Sydney E.
Sydney E.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have the sample size of Beso for the Stilla Stay All Day Lipsticks, and not only is it my favorite shade of red but it's one of my favorite formulas. I have a hard time falling in love with matte liquid lipsticks but this one is my top 3.