Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI

Is this lipstick drying? I have tried a few long wear lip colors and they all seem too dry for my lips. Looking for one that wears well, but feels comfortable!

Connie S.
Connie S.
Parkville, MD
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes it is drying, you're gonna wanna exfoliate and moisturize your lips before and after using.
Brittanie K.
Brittanie K.
1 year, 8 months ago
For myself, when I use this product, I make sure to exfoliate my lips, then I use my Burt's Bee's lip chap before applying the lipstick. I do find that my lips are dryer than they would be if I used a traditional lipstick. That being said, I will always choose this formula over any other one.