Nataly D.
Miami, Fl

Does this product dry out your lips?

Bestwood Village , Nottingham
5 months, 3 weeks ago
It does for me... so much it literally flakes off my lips, and it doesn’t last 5 minutes for me either 😩
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
1 year, 4 months ago
I bought a 'nude' trio in November, and I'm very sad that every single time I wear one... my lips peel like crazy. I do tend to need more moisture on my lips, so maybe it not a good match for me. Also, the formula is very messy to apply with the wand because way too much product comes out on the wand (I don't know if it is just these minis or if they are all like that). I love the great colors and upscale packaging, but that is about it.
Bixby, OK
1 year, 5 months ago
I hate tinge the bearer of bad news, but yes. I felt like it dried my lips out less than some liquid lipsticks, but still dried them out. I just don't get the trend. Yes they stay longer, but when you look like a dehydrated zombie? Not for me.
Bixby, OK
1 year, 5 months ago
Cheektowaga, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
It dried mine out so bad within about ten minutes of wear, I don't even bother with these anymore
Karri L.
Karri L.
1 year, 7 months ago
A little? But after maybe 6 hours of wear, I'm happy to deal with a little drying. Just make sure to moisturise your lips overnight if you're putting it on first thing, and to take it off with makeup remover that doesn't act like paint stripper!
Jessica H.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Fairmont, WV
1 year, 11 months ago
At the end of the day, like most liquid lipsticks, you will be dry. I exfoliate before I put it on and it wears comfortably all day :)
Grace G.
Grace G.
1 year, 12 months ago
Yes, it did dry out my lips and it is very hard to apply! But it does stay all day! So you win some and you loose some with this product!
Lekisha M.
Lekisha M.
2 years ago
I found that it was fine at first but after a couple hours it was a little dry, but nothing like most liquid lipsticks.