BY STILA

An iconic, liquid lipstick set with three, long-lasting, and beautifully nude hues. The Naturally Nude Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick Set is a creamy palette of perfectly nude shades for gorgeous lips. Delivering weightless, matte, and full-coverage lip colors, these lipsticks are designed to stay up to six hours and feature three deluxe and limited-edition hues. They are enriched with lip-nourishing vitamin E and avocado oil for a hydrated, beautiful finish. This set contains: - 0.05 oz/ mL Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Patina (dusty rose), Perla (pale dusty pink), Serenata (cognac rose) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick Set - Naturally Nude
  • "I love these liquid lipsticks. Best formula ever! Goes on smooth and it doesn't dry out my lips." in 111 reviews
  • "When they call this lipstick All Day, they really mean it. It's honestly so pigmented and smooth, but it doesn't really wear heavy like other liquid lipsticks do. It honestly so long lasting that removing it is the hard part, so have makeup wipes handy!" in 34 reviews
  • "When they call this lipstick All Day, they really mean it. It's honestly so pigmented and smooth, but it doesn't really wear heavy like other liquid lipsticks do. It honestly so long lasting that removing it is the hard part, so have makeup wipes handy!" in 33 reviews
  • "I love the stay all day formula and it really does stay all day! The colors are so creamy and gorgeous and dry down completely to a beautiful and comfortable matte " in 12 reviews
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Stila's liquid lips and have a few shades but I can never get through a whole tube. This set it great since I never usually wear the same lipstick everyday and these minis are perfect to throw in your purse. Long lasting , matte, and opaque! Couldn't ask for more .
May M.
Brandon, FL
I like the lipstick, it doesn’t dry up on my lips, it does take multiple swipes to show up on my lips,because I don’t have light pink lips. Also because of my natural lip color The colors end up looking darker on me which I actually prefer.
vale L.
Kissimmee
I love these lipsticks. I use them every day and it suits me for any occasion, and the best of all is that it lasts too long! I would recommend it to anyone with closed eyes. I wish I could buy all the tones, the truth is that I love them!
Autumn P.
Lexington, KY
This collection never washes me out because I am fair skinned. Always gives great color but not to much when I wanna pair it with a bold eye look. It may be natural but my lips stay matte and full .
Cynthia m.
I love stila's red bold liquid lipsticks. They are gorgeous for all skin types. I love that their matte shades are not super drying on the lips. They stay on all night, even after a long got day. I would highly recommend this product.
Jillian M.
I’m a big fan of Stila for the color and the gloss. It isn’t too sticky. However, it isn’t very long lasting. It does leave my lips feeing very moisturized. I’m not sure I’d buy full sized again, but I like the little sampler packs.
Lucy L.
Fabulous formula. Smells like cupcakes! Even beautiful application and also light weight. I did find however when touching up the product does clump up. Not a fan of that. The lip sticks are pigmented tho. I love these!
Ashley B.
Cabot, PA
Love love love these! These are what got me to love lipstick! I have like 5-6 minis and I have 3 of my favorite of the same colors I have in minis in the larger ones! Long lasting and great colors! You while have to apply darker ones a little more often!!
Elizabeth B.
LOVE this product. Very pigmented and dries quickly. Apply once in the morning and maybe again in the evening but this is definitely good for an all day look! I would recommend this and will definitely buy more. ☺️
👑Queen T.
402
This is one of the best Product.Istila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow it’s a great value and not that pricey. Yes it meet all my standers. It very easy to apply. Yes I would recommend to all my friends!
Tammy B.
['Olton ', ''], TX
Are these worth the price?