BY STILA #21 in Lipstick

A highly-pigmented, liquid lipstick that's weightless on the lips and delivers long-lasting coverage. This creamy, full-coverage lip color provides intense hydration with bold, long-lasting pigment that stays put for up to six hours of continuous wear. Featuring an array of matte and shimmer shades, this lip formula imparts a comfortable texture that feels lightweight on lips, and its color-rich formula does not bleed or transfer. Enriched with vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick hydrates and softens lips so they look and feel beautiful. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, and triclosan. see more...

• Favorite lipstick brand right now? stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lip...1 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick, Kat Von D Everlasting L...4 Answers
  • This looks amazing! Does it actually stay on all day? Are they av...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
Review for: Perla
My go-to liquid lipstick, does not transfer!!
My biggest pet peeve with lip products is when it transfers onto cups or it smudges everywhere because I accidentally touch my face. This is the only opaque lipstick I've tried that does not do that. I've seen tons of reviews on here that say this product does transfer, so I wanted to write a review just for that reason. The reason why it was transferring for some people was because THEY USED TOO MUCH PRODUCT in a thick layer. To get the most success from the Stila liquid lipsticks, wipe off excess lip balm and skip your lip primer, as it will prevent the lipstick from setting completely. You must use a lip brush and apply a LIGHT layer on your lips so that it can set (I like to grab product from the base of the wand, rather than the doe-foot applicator to avoid getting too much product on the brush). If you try to apply it straight from the applicator, you will apply too much and the product will not set/dry properly. A little bit goes a very very very long way. This tube will last you forever. I've heard the formula has given people trouble upon layering it a second time and it does come out a bit patchy if I touch it up. I recommend applying the color to the center of the lips and spreading it out towards the edges. Refine the edges as quickly as possible before it sets and don't touch it for the rest of the day. If it comes into contact with any oil products, it will start to break down the lipstick immediately.
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very creamy and amazing coverage with one swipe. They last without feeling drying or cracking your lips. I've worn these to work (Which I rarely wear a liquid lip to work, trying to avoid the b-hole lips😂) but it lasted amazingly without having to remove or feeling dry/cracked. I will say that I noticed these definitely work/look better if you exfoliate and heavily moisturize prior (all liquid lips do) but I've worn without exfoliating/moisturizing before and it didn't cling to try patches but it did settle into Every line. Overall these are great and I will keep buying different shades to add to my collection.
Paige M.
Review for: Perla
Oh Stila, my love for you is complicated... I love the colors and the pigmentation and even some of the wearability in all of their liquid lipsticks. The one thing I cannot stand, is how dry they make my lips feel! There have been times where I put their lipsticks on and almost immediately had to remove them because they were so drying on my lips. That hasn’t happened with every single color, but it has happened quite a bit across the board to the point where I no longer gravitate much toward their liquid lipsticks. I love the colors though, and if they work for you keep trying them, Because they are amazing!
Emily P.
West Babylon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a mess for me. When I applied it it went on OK, but within a few minutes my lips were sore and it was flaking off of my lips. The formula is extremely drying if you do not properly prep your lips. The only con about this is that you cannot just slap it on and go. You have to precisely put it on otherwise it would look extremely messy. The formula is extremely runny and dries extremely fast so you have to work with it very quickly. The color selection is phenomenal and very beautiful. I just wish that the formula was a little bit different and less drying.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Biscotti
I got this with Stila’s beautiful metallic bronzer when they did a 20% discount flash sale on their website. Normally Stila’s products are a little pricy, but this one worked out at around $18....still not cheap but I do enjoy the quality.

It comes in a larger than most tube, again same small sponge applicator. This range was mainly warm cinnamon like tones.... I didn’t see many other colors available in this product range. That would have been nice.

The formula is actually runny in comparison to the others I have used, but dries very very fast. Because of this has a tendency to be a little drying so a lip balm will be necessary. Very matte indeed. Great staying power, almost a lip tattoo.

Also very pigmented. Full on pay back.
I would recommend, if you fancy a higher end matte lip. I just think there are some equally good dupes from your local drugstore.
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: Other
The staying power on these are amazing (feel free to eat that burrito) and the colors are ultra pigmented. What you see from the outside is exactly what you get when you put it on. I’ve tried tons of the colors and they’ve all been great. I have two issues. One, these are extremely drying. You have to have perfectly exfoliated lips and even then, it will accentuate every line and crease you have throughout the day. Two, the applicator is like little kid makeup from the 90s. Super fat and super round. You CANNOT easily apply this makeup, especially if you have a sharper Cupid’s bow. Since the formula dries so quickly (it dries in the tube as well), any mistake has to be corrected IMMEDIATELY. You end up having to go back around with concealer to not look like you’ve just snogged someone. There are definitely better ones out there.
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down! My FAVORITE liquid lipstick because it stays on and doesn't crack or shift. Not moisturizing at all and you can't reapply over it later or it will get gross. However you shouldn't need to reapply. It's so pigmented I don't even need a lip liner. It's crazy. My favorite shade is Baci but I also like Angelo and Carmelo for nude shades. But I have some other colors that are gorgeous too like Aria! stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
natacha w.
New Albany
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very very fair with freckles and this was a rather neutral lip color for me. I had to be careful to apply a very thin coat because if not, it got too dark. It does make my lips feel dry and definitely doesn't moisturize them. It tints your lips a little bit and will get on your face (and everywhere else) if you don't let it dry before touching it. I didn't find that it stayed all day or even for 3-4 hours for that matter, but it is a nice color. Would look good on varied skin tones
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: Perla
One of the best matte liquid lipsticks ever! I received the color Perla in my Birchbox monthly box and it's a very nice nude, light pink, opaque with only one coat and really does last all day. As an older woman I've never been a fan of the "matte" formula cause I felt it was too drying for me & it would show every imperfection ie. lines etc on my lips. Until I got this sample & tried it out. Now, the color isn't the best for me without a darker colored lip liner it washes me out completely. I've found that it's normal for a lot of "nudes" though. The formula is what impressed me the most. It's not drying on my lips at all! Very comfortable and doesn't come off on my cups, straws, even when I eat there was very little wear which is amazing! As long as I prep my lips first with a good lip exfoliator (beauty for real is my current favorite) then I don't show a lot of lines or imperfections either. Stila stay all day liquid lipstick is on the pricey side but definitely worth the cost!
Meldin G.
Review for: Other
I like the stila liquid lipsticks. My favorite part is the saturated color and color selections. When these first came out they were more of a mousse texture and now they’re a pure liquid formula which I prefer. They glide on easily and evenly and don’t budge once applied! But they’re also easy to remove with makeup remover when you’re ready to take it off. I don’t think they’re worth the price and there are much better liquid lipsticks in the drug store but I do still enjoy these.
Brittney M.
Dowling
I currently love stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick, what are other liquid lipsticks that last all day?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How do these wear? Do they hold up well while eating and drinking? I found a lip color that I fell in love with for my wedding day and was told to find it in a long wear matte. Patina was extremely close while Pink Taupe by Lorac is an exact match. Trying to decide between the two.
Blanca. A.
Favorite lipstick color ? Favorite Liquid lipstick brand ? I have not tried a lot of companies that offer liquid lipsticks but from what I’ve tried I absolutely love Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick & some of the Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick ! I been wanting to try the Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick & the BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick . Have y’all tried them ?
beauty f.
debrecen
Does it really stay all day?
Nicole A.