BY STILA #19 in Lip Gloss

The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

Benefits:

• Creamy-matte, full coverage liquid lipstick
  • Long-lasting color stays in place
  • Weightless, color-rich formula will not bleed or feather.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadidate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide; May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491). Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxide

• Favorite lipstick brand right now? Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lip...1 Answers
  • Which are your favorite shades ? Are they pigmented and long last...4 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick, Kat Von D Everlasting L...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love stila liquid lipstick! Very long lasting beautiful color. I love that they aren't drying. " in 466 reviews
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Color: Dolce
Wasn't going to buy but words cannot describe how happy I am that I did. I had bought this on Black Friday for 8 bucks at Ulta. Paying only 8 bucks for this is a steal since the retail price can be a little pricey ($20+) ...
Okay so now what's crazy is that I actually hated it in the store (i think becuase I wasn't wearing any make up so I felt like it was WAY too dark andnthat I looked like a clown lol) It being on sale is the only thing that drew me to it and even tho I didn't like it at first on me something told me to still go with it and if i didn't like it I could always return and get something diff! I never owned anything for my lips in this shade or a shade similar and this was my first time even looking at these Stilla ones. (I've heard good things from others tho and know it's a staple for many) but I really just really loved the color and figured I would do whatever I could to try an make it work for me! Lol... N that I did!
Sooo it's been almost 2 months now and I literally wear this everyday. The color goes along with everything. Long lasting aswell (I am a very heavy smoker sadly I smoke roughly 2 packs/day and I swear to you this stays on for a few hours.. Which for me has never happened besides with abh. Now for people who don't smoke or are only light smokers I think this would last all day or just around all day and ive also heard from others that its super long lasting. My one girl friend swears by it and says it lasts her long drunken nights at the bar so if your looking for a great liquid lipstick deff give this a try! Lucky for her she can rock all the bold funky colors, I on the other hand deffff cannot! Anyways this is BY FAR my favorite liquid lipstick and now I will make sure I will never go with out it! Really wishing I would of bought atleast 2! (or maybe 10 at that price!) Do yourself a favor and try it out, swatch it, or buy it next time your in sephora or ulta.
Cassandra L.
Parma, OH
Review for: Tesoro more...
Let's keep this simple... Stila knows what they're doing when it comes to makeup and their Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick is no exception! I received a trio of colors from Birchbox a while back and figured "here we go again..." I thought "here's another liquid lipstick that claims it doesn't flake or make your lips dry. Yeah right!" I was quickly humbled lol I can honestly say that this is the most comfortable liquid lipstick I've tried. Not only that but the colors are vibrant and playful. PLUS I have yet to witness someone who doesn't look phenomenal wearing it! Stila offers a variety of sets ( Ex: [product:stila-bright-&-bold-stay-all-day-liquid-lipstick-set-3-x-0.05-oz/-3-x-1.48-ml] ) that are super cute and allow you to try a few different colors before you commit to the full-size product. I would probably say that my favorite is shade #10 in Beso. Most importantly have fun playing and remember where your true beauty lies 😘
Samantha C.
Eastpointe , MI
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to liquid lipstick. I absolutely love it. It stays on for most of the day (unless I’m eating something) doesn’t feel super dry like my lips are chapped. The colors for all of them are so pretty. The only thing I’m not a big fan of is the applicator is a little too bendy for my liking. It’s not sturdy when putting it on so I like taking a small makeup brush and dipping it in the lipstick rather than putting it on with the applicator. Or if I’m in a rush I’ll just use a lipliner real quick and put it on with the applicator. (The color I’m wearing is patina)
Rachel T.
Review for: Rubino, Other more...
Here are all the colors I've tried:
     Fiery, Beso, Baci, Bacca, Fresco, Rubino, Patina, Rosa, Caramello, Aria, and Bellisima. You could say I've tried a lot.

I love these liquid lipsticks. The formula is not watery thin, but not a thick mousse. Because of this, they dry down every time and never get that sticky in between sensation that can happen when a liquid lipstick does not fully dry down.

These do not crumble or flake. I find that the colors are very true to what you see, which I appreciate. The colors don't dry to a completely different color from what you would expect based on the tube, so for a color like Rosa (a borderline white pink), it looked incredibly weird on my fair skin tone.

My one caveat: do not overapply these throughout the day. I wore Bacca, a gorgeous deep berry, and at a sandwich. I noticed part of it had worn off after eating, so I reapplied, but was too heavy handed, so it caked up on parts of my lips and started to bleed. Be gentle in the reapplication. These generally last really well throughout the day, but like with any liquid lipstick, if you're going to be rubbing it against oily foods, you're going to see some wear down. Other than that, they don't transfer onto coffee cups or straws.

These also smell like a mix of vanilla and paint. I like it, quite honestly.
Lori M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Other more...
I got a pack of these colors for Christmas and they have been so fun to try! Patina is a GORGEOUS everyday, mauve-nude! I tried Chianti (pictured below) today and it is MUCH darker and more purple than I was expecting from packaging. These colors dry down mostly matte and stay strong except for meals. I always have to reply after eating. There is also some transfer if drinking or if you somehow swipe your lip, so I would say it's not totally matte! I love them and can't wait to try the rest of the colors!
Update: The color Beso Shimmer is everything!!
Madhu D.
Review for: Other more...
Matte lips without getting dry or tacky! I have tried many liquid lipsticks and wanted to find the right balance between matte and comfort and found that with only few. And this is one of the few which fit the criteria. Applies smoothly and not patchy. Easy to touch up. It stays for long time but need to reapply after lunch. After it fades it doesn't look patchy. Feels so comfortable on lips, doesn't settle in lines and doesn't feel dry. Amazing product, liked it so much that got the Holiday kit from Stila with bunch of these in small sizes.
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Tesoro more...
If I could rate this more than 5 stars, I would. It’s the PERFECT red lipstick or just the overall perfect lipstick for me. THE SMELL IS SOOO WONDERFUL. It’s this really sweet cake smell, which I can see some people not liking, but I love smells like that. A little bit of product goes a long way because it doesn’t take 500 coats to make it look nice and opaque. Plus, it’s the PERFECT comfort matte feeling. I do like to use a lip pencil with these lipsticks because they can bleed a little, but it’s not an insane amount. I would recommend these for the rest of my life if I could because these are just SO PERFECT. Totally worth the splurge.
Laura T.
Review for: Perla more...
I received compliments on this DAILY! I love it! I put Vaseline on my lips everyday at the beginning of my makeup routine so unlike other reviews I don’t find it drying. Due to the matte of the product it can naturally leave them feeling like their dry but that’s the beauty of the matte lol. If you don’t like it I would suggest a shimmer of this same line! Sephora couldn’t keep this shade and patina on the shelves I referred so many people to this line! It can get out of hand because a little goes a long way! If you aren’t experience with the wand then I would prescribe before you’re running late and try to “throw it on”. Def MUST!
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I find that some shades are better than others. Sunshades I feel our little bit more drying on my lips and show more lip lines than others and some are amazingly pigmented and are worry-free. Like all liquid lipsticks there is some wear down that does happen. I find that with some shades the interior of my mouth gets a little more wear than others places. Overall I really do like the shade range of these lipsticks and long wear that I do get out of them. I personally really like to buy these liquid lipsticks in sets either the small holiday trios or the bigger sets just so I can try out more shade ranges for a better price.
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick more...
This product is exactly as described, it literally does stay all day. It lasts through eating (non-greasy foods), drinking, and rubbing. It feels super light on the lips but does feel just a tad drying. You can touch up if needed without it clumping up and making your lips look weird, as long as you don’t use too much. They have some great colors and are at the usual price point for a liquid lipstick you find at Sephora.

As far as taking it off your lips, it is much easier than drugstore priced liquid lipsticks! I always find that I have to scrub and scrub and scrub when I take off the more affordable ones, which is a huge negative to those.
Brittney M.
Dowling
I currently love Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick, what are other liquid lipsticks that last all day?
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
How do these wear? Do they hold up well while eating and drinking? I found a lip color that I fell in love with for my wedding day and was told to find it in a long wear matte. Patina was extremely close while Pink Taupe by Lorac is an exact match. Trying to decide between the two.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick or these?? I have to say Kat 100%💄💄🖒🖒
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
How do you make liquid lipstick last all day? I put it on and it looks great and in about an hour, my lips look dry and chapped and creased. I normally use the Stila liquid lipstick but I also love some of the nyx ones. I just want my lips to look fresh and not crispy!
Blanca. A.
Favorite lipstick color ? Favorite Liquid lipstick brand ? I have not tried a lot of companies that offer liquid lipsticks but from what I’ve tried I absolutely love stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick & some of the Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick ! I been wanting to try the Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick & the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick . Have y’all tried them ?