BY STILA

The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

Benefits:

• Creamy-matte, full coverage liquid lipstick
  • Long-lasting color stays in place
  • Weightless, color-rich formula will not bleed or feather.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadidate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491). Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxide

• Favorite lipstick brand right now? stila Stay All Day® Li...1 Answers
  • stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick Do you like? stila ...2 Answers
  • Are these the best liquid lips you’ve tried? If not what is?5 Answers
stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this liquid lipstick. I hate having to reapply lipstick throughout the day and there's definitely none of that with this product. Yet it doesn't dry your lips like other long wearing lip colors. The pigmentation is wonderful. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I just wish they had a few more shades to choose from. " in 1865 reviews
  • "I have this in Beso which is a very bold red and I love it! It goes on super easily and once you give it a minute or two to dry it lasts all day! I work in retail so I am always talking and drinking my coffee throughout the day and even after lunch I don't worry about having to reapply. I will be getting more colors of this next time I'm at a makeup store! With any long lasting lip color this is a bit drying so I typically wear this one day and wear something more moisturizing the following day to keep my lips smooth." in 441 reviews
  • "These last on your lips Foreveeer. Goes on really creamy and dries to a really beautiful matte. I love the colour aria. The price is about $30 at sephora! but it's worth it if you're in the market for long lasting lip colour " in 245 reviews
Lindsey K.
This is the best liquid lipstick I have found thus far. The colors are vibrant, only needing one pass (two if you're not perfect on your first try) to cover your lips. While I wouldn't say that they moisturize my lips, I will say that they do a much better job than other longwear lipsticks at keeping my lips dry. There is no smell, and the product feels almost like velvet or powder on my lips. It is matte, but you can also buy shimmer shades that give the appearance of shine (I recommend "Patina shimmer"). The applicator does a good job of making clear lines, and the product itself goes on thin, which is really nice because I've found the thicker the product, the easier and quicker it crumbles. And crumbling lip stains are never attractive.

After a few hours, there typically is some fading like others do but the difference is that it only fades, not crumbles or smears. In the attached photo I went 6 hours from application (priming my lips by washing my face with soap and water, and applying Bite sugar scrub and rinsing- my lips ain't what they used to be and I need all the help I can get making them smooth...). During those six hours I drank coffee, carbonated water from a can, took a hot shower where I briefly rinsed (not washed) my face, and ate a slice of greasy pizza. After about an hour I noticed that when I gave myself an arm hickey (for science!) there was some transfer around the outer edges. I suspect the reason is my own fault, as I applied a little more around the edges to get a crisp line; so maybe the secret is to apply a single thin coat and make sure you get it perfect the first time. You can see that it started to noticeably fade after I took a shower 2 hours after application, and faded very slowly before being forced off almost entirely by the pizza (although I estimate about 50% remained, even after that). Even after then, it still looked okay enough where I wouldn't necessarily need to reapply.

I have had this lipstick on for even longer on other occasions but wanted to show how well this product withstood abuse. I tested on the shade "Patina" which is my favorite shade that goes well with everything. Other shades I have found are just as good, although I do notice that the lighter shades don't cover as well on the first pass, so if you have darker lips you may need a second thin coat. The darker shades on the other hand appear to fade faster on the inside of the lips, but it may be that I just notice it more because it is a more obvious color. Overall, this lipstick is really nice and for now is my top choice.
Lindsey K.
I am a nurse who rarely gets a break; and I am also one of those people who constantly get lipstick on my teeth, which is why long wearing lipstick is really important to me. Before I discovered Stila, I tried several drugstore brands and while they did a great job keeping the lipstick off my teeth I was underwhelmed by their longevity. By lunchtime, regardless of what I ate or didn't, the lipstick would always crumble on the inner part, leaving me with an unintended and unatteactive lip liner. When I saw a friend wearing a Stila product I was amazed at how gorgeously pigmented the product was and how soft her lips still looked. I am in my 30's and have noticed lines already starting to appear so having a lipstick that will maintain hydration is crucial. Matte lipsticks tend to make those lines stand out, and adding a lip gloss takes away the longwear action, so what is a girl to do?

Enter Stila shimmer liquid lipstick. This product is 🔥. The product goes on light and buttery smooth, and if you aren't a shaky mess like I am, the applicator delivers a crisp line. The colors are very pigmented, needing only one (sometimes two depending on the shade) pass to obtain full coverage. What makes this product fabulous is the shimmer addition, which gives me that illusion of smoothness and shine without compromising longevity. I haven't noticed any difference in the duration of stay between the shimmer and matte products. While I haven't yet found the perfect lipstick that won't budge for an entire 12+ hour shift, this one is the closest I've found. And when it does lose its pigmentation, the loss is typically a fade starting in the middle of the pout and NOT a crumbly mess that in my case inevitably ends up on my teeth and then probably ingested. Gross.

Overall, I highly recommend this product to those looking for a good-quality longwear lipstick that delivers a little extra shine. It is pricey, so I recommend starting with a neutral shade you can wear every day (Mine is "Patina shimmer") and then working your way to the more adventurous shades at a later time.
Lindsey K.
This is the best liquid lipstick I have used. It is creamy, very pigmented and lasts hours. The product comes in a typical tube with wand applicator, and contains a fair amount of product. For the most part, I only need one pass to cover your lips, however, for some shades (i.e. Aria, Chianti), I need a second thin coat to get complete opacity.

It does fade, but the fade is gradual and I notice that it doesn't crumble on the inside of your lips like others tend to. Like other longwear lipsticks, this product starts to fade if you eat or drink something greasy but after putting it to the test I was surprised at how much still remained. I have medium skin and brown eyes, and my favorite everyday shades are "Patina" and "Aria" (see photos). These colors are just gorgeous and I will be buying them again when I run out.

👉One tip if you are new to Stila products is to buy a sampler set that appear around the holidays. The bottles are smaller, but contain plenty of product to last for several months. That way, you can try out a range of colors in your home environment without the commitment of buying a full size. I went out and bought Patina full size, but keep the smaller bottles for when I want to try something new. I don't need a full size bottle for just occasional use, so the smaller sizes are perfect.👈
Kiyomi K.
One of my top lipstick brands. I love how it applies so smoothly and with full coverage in just one swipe. It the dries down to a very long lasting matte lipstick that stays put, no bleeding or feathering. The colors are beautiful and vibrant (fiery is a fab red) and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good matte lipstick. *Note to avoid dryness* scrub and hydrate your lips (mask or balm) for as long as you can before applying, just make sure your lips don’t have anything on them when do your lipstick application as it will not dry down properly if you do.
Kayla Y.
Review for: Patina (Dusty Rose) more...
This liquid lipstick is fantastic. I was looking for a stain for my wedding and my main necessities was to have a nice, pigmented color that did not rub off on my husband. This liquid lipstick surpassed my expectations! The color is also wonderful because it’s not too nude, but not too dark. It was perfect for my big day! I only reapplied once, after dinner. The only thing I will say is if you have dry lips, you will want to exfoliate and prime before you put this on. And do not add any chapstick or lip gloss over it, or it will come off.
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
I am normally wary of bright shades like this one, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I love this. I originally bought it because I was looking to branch out for the summer, and I had heard good things about Stila lipsticks.

This lipstick applies so smoothly, and is not drying at all. It dries down enough to stay on throughout the day, but not so much that it accentuates every little crack and crevice in your lips. While it doesn't last fully throughout the day, it fades very naturally on your lips and is really easy to reapply. It has a basic doe foot applicator, which works well at picking up an appropriate amount of product for your lips. It looks beautiful by itself, but I like to layer a shimmery gloss on top of it to get juicy summer-y lips!

In terms of cons, the packaging was not as cute as I would like for the price. It has a basic plastic top, which works fine but doesn't look like anything special. It also has a relatively strong smell (like stage makeup or a strong perfume).

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a comfortable, long-lasting matte lipstick! It is a little pricier than other drugstore options, but I think the long-lasting nature of the product makes it worth it. There are also a ton of shades in the line, which is nice for people looking to try lots of different colors!

ASHLEY U.
La Puente
Holy Grail Liquid Lipstick Formula at the moment! The consistency of the formula is on the thin side which makes it ideal for a seamless application & the finish is a comfortable matte. I have yet to experiment with the more vibrant or deeper shades but the more wearable shades I've tried have all worn beautifully through out the day. When the color does begin to fade its pretty even and I almost don't notice the transition between when my lips are the lipstick color shade and then my natural lip color.
Tiffanie S.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Forza (Deep Burgundy) more...
I was looking for a creamy, moisturizing liquid lipstick when my friend Joanne recommended this one to me. After trying a few different kinds in the past I always ran into the same problem- the formula was drying and my skin would flake off throughout the day, but this one was nice and hydrating throughout the day. Only had to reapply after eating lunch but great lasting formula.
Julie C.
Review for: Sheer Splendore more...
I’ve always thought very highly of Stila’s liquid lipsticks. When I was browsing Ulta, I picked up this liquid lipstick in the shade Splendore. It applies smoothly and dries evenly. I was very impressed with how long lasting the formula is. I would absolutely recommend this lip product! The shade Splendore is my absolute favorite.
Josie M.
Review for: Forza (Deep Burgundy), Bacca (Raspberry), Vino (Deep Blood Red), Patina (Dusty Rose), Como (Bright Violet), Beso Shimmer, Baci (Nude Pink), Beso (True Red), Bella (Bright Pink), Caro (light pink) more...
Stila has the best formula for liquid lipstick that I have found thus far. It smells like vanilla frosting, is non-drying, and lasts all day without reapplying. They have a great color selection and I’m very impressed with this formula. As long as you don’t put a gloss on top, this liquid lip will last you all day long! I recommend this brand of liquid lips even over Anastasia because it is not drying at all on my lips. 5 stars!
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Cleveland, OH
Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl
Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?

Macy's