BY STILA

The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

Benefits:

• Creamy-matte, full coverage liquid lipstick
  • Long-lasting color stays in place
  • Weightless, color-rich formula will not bleed or feather.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadidate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491). Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxide

• Favorite lipstick brand right now? stila Stay All Day® Li...1 Answers
  • after using, does it make the lips dry?6 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? Is it actually long lasting and is ...5 Answers
stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this liquid lipstick. I hate having to reapply lipstick throughout the day and there's definitely none of that with this product. Yet it doesn't dry your lips like other long wearing lip colors. The pigmentation is wonderful. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I just wish they had a few more shades to choose from. " in 1865 reviews
  • "I have this in Beso which is a very bold red and I love it! It goes on super easily and once you give it a minute or two to dry it lasts all day! I work in retail so I am always talking and drinking my coffee throughout the day and even after lunch I don't worry about having to reapply. I will be getting more colors of this next time I'm at a makeup store! With any long lasting lip color this is a bit drying so I typically wear this one day and wear something more moisturizing the following day to keep my lips smooth." in 441 reviews
  • "These last on your lips Foreveeer. Goes on really creamy and dries to a really beautiful matte. I love the colour aria. The price is about $30 at sephora! but it's worth it if you're in the market for long lasting lip colour " in 245 reviews
Louisa
This is the best liquid lipstick I have found thus far. The colors are vibrant, only needing one pass (two if you're not perfect on your first try) to cover your lips. While I wouldn't say that they moisturize my lips, I will say that they do a much better job than other longwear lipsticks at keeping my lips dry. There is no smell, and the product feels almost like velvet or powder on my lips. It is matte, but you can also buy shimmer shades that give the appearance of shine (I recommend "Patina shimmer"). The applicator does a good job of making clear lines, and the product itself goes on thin, which is really nice because I've found the thicker the product, the easier and quicker it crumbles. And crumbling lip stains are never attractive.

After a few hours, there typically is some fading like others do but the difference is that it only fades, not crumbles or smears. In the attached photo I went 6 hours from application (priming my lips by washing my face with soap and water, and applying Bite sugar scrub and rinsing- my lips ain't what they used to be and I need all the help I can get making them smooth...). During those six hours I drank coffee, carbonated water from a can, took a hot shower where I briefly rinsed (not washed) my face, and ate a slice of greasy pizza. After about an hour I noticed that when I gave myself an arm hickey (for science!) there was some transfer around the outer edges. I suspect the reason is my own fault, as I applied a little more around the edges to get a crisp line; so maybe the secret is to apply a single thin coat and make sure you get it perfect the first time. You can see that it started to noticeably fade after I took a shower 2 hours after application, and faded very slowly before being forced off almost entirely by the pizza (although I estimate about 50% remained, even after that). Even after then, it still looked okay enough where I wouldn't necessarily need to reapply.

I have had this lipstick on for even longer on other occasions but wanted to show how well this product withstood abuse. I tested on the shade "Patina" which is my favorite shade that goes well with everything. Other shades I have found are just as good, although I do notice that the lighter shades don't cover as well on the first pass, so if you have darker lips you may need a second thin coat. The darker shades on the other hand appear to fade faster on the inside of the lips, but it may be that I just notice it more because it is a more obvious color. Overall, this lipstick is really nice and for now is my top choice.
Louisa
I am a nurse who rarely gets a break; and I am also one of those people who constantly get lipstick on my teeth, which is why long wearing lipstick is really important to me. Before I discovered Stila, I tried several drugstore brands and while they did a great job keeping the lipstick off my teeth I was underwhelmed by their longevity. By lunchtime, regardless of what I ate or didn't, the lipstick would always crumble on the inner part, leaving me with an unintended and unatteactive lip liner. When I saw a friend wearing a Stila product I was amazed at how gorgeously pigmented the product was and how soft her lips still looked. I am in my 30's and have noticed lines already starting to appear so having a lipstick that will maintain hydration is crucial. Matte lipsticks tend to make those lines stand out, and adding a lip gloss takes away the longwear action, so what is a girl to do?

Enter Stila shimmer liquid lipstick. This product is 🔥. The product goes on light and buttery smooth, and if you aren't a shaky mess like I am, the applicator delivers a crisp line. The colors are very pigmented, needing only one (sometimes two depending on the shade) pass to obtain full coverage. What makes this product fabulous is the shimmer addition, which gives me that illusion of smoothness and shine without compromising longevity. I haven't noticed any difference in the duration of stay between the shimmer and matte products. While I haven't yet found the perfect lipstick that won't budge for an entire 12+ hour shift, this one is the closest I've found. And when it does lose its pigmentation, the loss is typically a fade starting in the middle of the pout and NOT a crumbly mess that in my case inevitably ends up on my teeth and then probably ingested. Gross.

Overall, I highly recommend this product to those looking for a good-quality longwear lipstick that delivers a little extra shine. It is pricey, so I recommend starting with a neutral shade you can wear every day (Mine is "Patina shimmer") and then working your way to the more adventurous shades at a later time.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Color: Dolce
Wasn't going to buy but words cannot describe how happy I am that I did. I had bought this on Black Friday for 8 bucks at Ulta. Paying only 8 bucks for this is a steal since the retail price can be a little pricey ($20+) ...
Okay so now what's crazy is that I actually hated it in the store (i think becuase I wasn't wearing any make up so I felt like it was WAY too dark andnthat I looked like a clown lol) It being on sale is the only thing that drew me to it and even tho I didn't like it at first on me something told me to still go with it and if i didn't like it I could always return and get something diff! I never owned anything for my lips in this shade or a shade similar and this was my first time even looking at these Stilla ones. (I've heard good things from others tho and know it's a staple for many) but I really just really loved the color and figured I would do whatever I could to try an make it work for me! Lol... N that I did!
Sooo it's been almost 2 months now and I literally wear this everyday. The color goes along with everything. Long lasting aswell (I am a very heavy smoker sadly I smoke roughly 2 packs/day and I swear to you this stays on for a few hours.. Which for me has never happened besides with abh. Now for people who don't smoke or are only light smokers I think this would last all day or just around all day and ive also heard from others that its super long lasting. My one girl friend swears by it and says it lasts her long drunken nights at the bar so if your looking for a great liquid lipstick deff give this a try! Lucky for her she can rock all the bold funky colors, I on the other hand deffff cannot! Anyways this is BY FAR my favorite liquid lipstick and now I will make sure I will never go with out it! Really wishing I would of bought atleast 2! (or maybe 10 at that price!) Do yourself a favor and try it out, swatch it, or buy it next time your in sephora or ulta.
Louisa
This is the best liquid lipstick I have used. It is creamy, very pigmented and lasts hours. The product comes in a typical tube with wand applicator, and contains a fair amount of product. For the most part, I only need one pass to cover your lips, however, for some shades (i.e. Aria, Chianti), I need a second thin coat to get complete opacity.

It does fade, but the fade is gradual and I notice that it doesn't crumble on the inside of your lips like others tend to. Like other longwear lipsticks, this product starts to fade if you eat or drink something greasy but after putting it to the test I was surprised at how much still remained. I have medium skin and brown eyes, and my favorite everyday shades are "Patina" and "Aria" (see photos). These colors are just gorgeous and I will be buying them again when I run out.

👉One tip if you are new to Stila products is to buy a sampler set that appear around the holidays. The bottles are smaller, but contain plenty of product to last for several months. That way, you can try out a range of colors in your home environment without the commitment of buying a full size. I went out and bought Patina full size, but keep the smaller bottles for when I want to try something new. I don't need a full size bottle for just occasional use, so the smaller sizes are perfect.👈
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
Review for: Venezia (Bright Red) more...
I am normally wary of bright shades like this one, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I love this. I originally bought it because I was looking to branch out for the summer, and I had heard good things about Stila lipsticks.

This lipstick applies so smoothly, and is not drying at all. It dries down enough to stay on throughout the day, but not so much that it accentuates every little crack and crevice in your lips. While it doesn't last fully throughout the day, it fades very naturally on your lips and is really easy to reapply. It has a basic doe foot applicator, which works well at picking up an appropriate amount of product for your lips. It looks beautiful by itself, but I like to layer a shimmery gloss on top of it to get juicy summer-y lips!

In terms of cons, the packaging was not as cute as I would like for the price. It has a basic plastic top, which works fine but doesn't look like anything special. It also has a relatively strong smell (like stage makeup or a strong perfume).

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a comfortable, long-lasting matte lipstick! It is a little pricier than other drugstore options, but I think the long-lasting nature of the product makes it worth it. There are also a ton of shades in the line, which is nice for people looking to try lots of different colors!

Cassandra G.
Parma, OH
Review for: Tesoro more...
Let's keep this simple... Stila knows what they're doing when it comes to makeup and their Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick is no exception! I received a trio of colors from Birchbox a while back and figured "here we go again..." I thought "here's another liquid lipstick that claims it doesn't flake or make your lips dry. Yeah right!" I was quickly humbled lol I can honestly say that this is the most comfortable liquid lipstick I've tried. Not only that but the colors are vibrant and playful. PLUS I have yet to witness someone who doesn't look phenomenal wearing it! Stila offers a variety of sets ( Ex: [product:stila-bright-&-bold-stay-all-day-liquid-lipstick-set-3-x-0.05-oz/-3-x-1.48-ml] ) that are super cute and allow you to try a few different colors before you commit to the full-size product. I would probably say that my favorite is shade #10 in Beso. Most importantly have fun playing and remember where your true beauty lies 😘
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Other more...
I have this stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in the shade “Rosa” and let me tellllllll ya, it’s absolutely STUNNING!

I love the color, the bottle, and the application is so easy and it’s not sticky! I will be purchasing many, many more colors from this line!

I purchased mine at sephora.com!

I would 10/10 recommend this stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick to anyone because compared to most stay all day lipsticks, this one will never leave your lips dry or flaky! It’s a smooth, creamy lipstick and the color is beautiful.
nadeen s.
Review for: Perla (Soft Rosy Nude) more...
So far, the only shade I've tried is Beso, and I adore it. I love Beso's color (a bright true red; the closest I've so far found to my HG red, MAC Powerhouse) unreservedly, but I find the formula slightly drying. I'm just not that much of a fan of long-wear liquid lipsticks, but Beso *is* one of the better ones I've come across. You can count on Beso to look fantastic for a solid two to three hours, especially if you don't eat or drink. Eventually, though, it will do that peel-off-in-random-patches thing so common to this type of product. I'd buy Beso again, though, because 1)It's from a cruelty-free company, 2)It's that rare red that looks truly RED, not pink, on NW15 me, and 3)It looks good far longer than a conventional lipstick. The color alone merits a re-purchase!
Samantha C.
Eastpointe , MI
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to liquid lipstick. I absolutely love it. It stays on for most of the day (unless I’m eating something) doesn’t feel super dry like my lips are chapped. The colors for all of them are so pretty. The only thing I’m not a big fan of is the applicator is a little too bendy for my liking. It’s not sturdy when putting it on so I like taking a small makeup brush and dipping it in the lipstick rather than putting it on with the applicator. Or if I’m in a rush I’ll just use a lipliner real quick and put it on with the applicator. (The color I’m wearing is patina)
Rachel T.
Review for: Rubino (Deep Red), Other more...
Here are all the colors I've tried:
     Fiery, Beso, Baci, Bacca, Fresco, Rubino, Patina, Rosa, Caramello, Aria, and Bellisima. You could say I've tried a lot.

I love these liquid lipsticks. The formula is not watery thin, but not a thick mousse. Because of this, they dry down every time and never get that sticky in between sensation that can happen when a liquid lipstick does not fully dry down.

These do not crumble or flake. I find that the colors are very true to what you see, which I appreciate. The colors don't dry to a completely different color from what you would expect based on the tube, so for a color like Rosa (a borderline white pink), it looked incredibly weird on my fair skin tone.

My one caveat: do not overapply these throughout the day. I wore Bacca, a gorgeous deep berry, and at a sandwich. I noticed part of it had worn off after eating, so I reapplied, but was too heavy handed, so it caked up on parts of my lips and started to bleed. Be gentle in the reapplication. These generally last really well throughout the day, but like with any liquid lipstick, if you're going to be rubbing it against oily foods, you're going to see some wear down. Other than that, they don't transfer onto coffee cups or straws.

These also smell like a mix of vanilla and paint. I like it, quite honestly.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Cleveland, OH
Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl
Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn C.
Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?

Sephora