stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
The ultimate power pout! This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color delivers bold, long-lasting color and stays in place for up to 6 hours of continuous wear.
The texture is weightless on lips and comfortable. The color-rich formula will not bleed or transfer.
Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!
- Creamy-matte, full coverage liquid lipstick
- Long-lasting color stays in place
- Weightless, color-rich formula will not bleed or feather.
- Enriched with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to help hydrate and keep lips comfortable.
Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Flavor (Aroma), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadidate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tin Oxide
Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491). Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Iron Oxidesee more...
Top Questions See all 1,255 Q&A
- "Absolutely love this liquid lipstick. I hate having to reapply lipstick throughout the day and there's definitely none of that with this product. Yet it doesn't dry your lips like other long wearing lip colors. The pigmentation is wonderful. It's one of my favorite lipsticks. I just wish they had a few more shades to choose from. " in 1865 reviews
- "I have this in Beso which is a very bold red and I love it! It goes on super easily and once you give it a minute or two to dry it lasts all day! I work in retail so I am always talking and drinking my coffee throughout the day and even after lunch I don't worry about having to reapply. I will be getting more colors of this next time I'm at a makeup store! With any long lasting lip color this is a bit drying so I typically wear this one day and wear something more moisturizing the following day to keep my lips smooth." in 441 reviews
- "These last on your lips Foreveeer. Goes on really creamy and dries to a really beautiful matte. I love the colour aria. The price is about $30 at sephora! but it's worth it if you're in the market for long lasting lip colour " in 245 reviews
Wasn't going to buy but words cannot describe how happy I am that I did. I had bought this on Black Friday for 8 bucks at Ulta. Paying only 8 bucks for this is a steal since the retail price can be a little pricey ($20+) ...
Okay so now what's crazy is that I actually hated it in the store (i think becuase I wasn't wearing any make up so I felt like it was WAY too dark andnthat I looked like a clown lol) It being on sale is the only thing that drew me to it and even tho I didn't like it at first on me something told me to still go with it and if i didn't like it I could always return and get something diff! I never owned anything for my lips in this shade or a shade similar and this was my first time even looking at these Stilla ones. (I've heard good things from others tho and know it's a staple for many) but I really just really loved the color and figured I would do whatever I could to try an make it work for me! Lol... N that I did!
Sooo it's been almost 2 months now and I literally wear this everyday. The color goes along with everything. Long lasting aswell (I am a very heavy smoker sadly I smoke roughly 2 packs/day and I swear to you this stays on for a few hours.. Which for me has never happened besides with abh. Now for people who don't smoke or are only light smokers I think this would last all day or just around all day and ive also heard from others that its super long lasting. My one girl friend swears by it and says it lasts her long drunken nights at the bar so if your looking for a great liquid lipstick deff give this a try! Lucky for her she can rock all the bold funky colors, I on the other hand deffff cannot! Anyways this is BY FAR my favorite liquid lipstick and now I will make sure I will never go with out it! Really wishing I would of bought atleast 2! (or maybe 10 at that price!) Do yourself a favor and try it out, swatch it, or buy it next time your in sephora or ulta.
stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick
I love the color, the bottle, and the application is so easy and it’s not sticky! I will be purchasing many, many more colors from this line!
I purchased mine at sephora.com!
I would 10/10 recommend this stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick to anyone because compared to most stay all day lipsticks, this one will never leave your lips dry or flaky! It’s a smooth, creamy lipstick and the color is beautiful.
As far as taking it off your lips, it is much easier than drugstore priced liquid lipsticks! I always find that I have to scrub and scrub and scrub when I take off the more affordable ones, which is a huge negative to those.
Fiery, Beso, Baci, Bacca, Fresco, Rubino, Patina, Rosa, Caramello, Aria, and Bellisima. You could say I've tried a lot.
I love these liquid lipsticks. The formula is not watery thin, but not a thick mousse. Because of this, they dry down every time and never get that sticky in between sensation that can happen when a liquid lipstick does not fully dry down.
These do not crumble or flake. I find that the colors are very true to what you see, which I appreciate. The colors don't dry to a completely different color from what you would expect based on the tube, so for a color like Rosa (a borderline white pink), it looked incredibly weird on my fair skin tone.
My one caveat: do not overapply these throughout the day. I wore Bacca, a gorgeous deep berry, and at a sandwich. I noticed part of it had worn off after eating, so I reapplied, but was too heavy handed, so it caked up on parts of my lips and started to bleed. Be gentle in the reapplication. These generally last really well throughout the day, but like with any liquid lipstick, if you're going to be rubbing it against oily foods, you're going to see some wear down. Other than that, they don't transfer onto coffee cups or straws.
These also smell like a mix of vanilla and paint. I like it, quite honestly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos