Add a Photo

By STILA
#51 in Lipstick

This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color formula glides on lips and delivers intense moisture with bold, long-lasting color. Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Long Wear Lip Color hydrates and softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

Photos (418)
Dorangela G.
Dorangela G.

My holy grail of lipsticks! I can't emphasize it enough when I say how amazing this liquid lipstick is! I love it so much! My love affair with red liquid lipsticks began after I tried (and loved) Sephora Creme Lip Stain in "Always Red." Since then, I have tried so many different brands of reds and this, by far, is the best formula I have come across. I appreciate a good liquid lipstick with great staying power that doesn't make my lips look and feel like raisins. Like all matte liquid lipsticks though, it is still slightly drying, but not enough that it's really noticeable. It doesn't accentuate any lines or cracks in my lips, which I very much appreciate! When I first opened this, I was worried that the doefoot applicator would be too bulky & fuzzy to apply with precision, but that wasn't the case at all. It applies easily and perfectly! Smells good too! The color "Beso" is a true, neutral red, which makes it flattering on almost all skintones. It's a statement red without being too "in your face" and for that reason, I can wear it during the day without feeling self conscious. I receive so many compliments when I wear this. While Sephora's "Always Red," will probably always be my favorite shade of red (blue-based reds look more flattering with my fair, cool undertones), Stila's "Beso" is still my go-to, because the formula & staying power is far superior. I love that I can apply this and forget about it for hours. I highly recommend any of their Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks. While they are a bit pricey (approx. $24), they are so worth every penny! If you love a good matte red lipstick, I highly doubt you'll regret this purchase! 5 well deserved lippies!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Saint Cloud, MN

My absolute FAVORITE liquid lipstick by FAR! This is my go to if I want my lips looking amazing! I can't choose which color is my number one favorite, but I love it in red, aria, and nude. The red one is the one I use the most because it is such a classic red. It makes your lips look plump and the coverage is wonderful. No patches of color and you don't have to apply a lot for it to look even. It stays on all day, and I have gotten several compliments on my lips whenever I wear it!

Be careful when applying because if you don't stay within your lip line, it gets a bit messy. It is hard to wipe off once it is out of the lines, so it is best to be extra precise when applying it. Trust me, I know from experience the first couple of times using it!

You can't go wrong with this liquid lipstick, and I'm sure it will end up being something you carry in your purse for on the go use. It is a fantastic and worthwhile Stila product! It is pricier for a liquid lipstick, but I got it on sale from Ulta for over 50% off, so watch for different sales! Stila also has an annual warehouse sale the week after Black Friday, so I'm crossing my fingers this will be a part of their sale next year!
Fei-Fei K.
Fei-Fei K.
Collinsville, IL

I want to start off by saying I love this lipstick! I have it in "bacca" which was suggested to me by a Ulta employee. I was trying to buy a lippie paint from Tarte, but the colors I had wanted were all sold out, so she gave me this alternative and I have been the happiest since! I will say it is a drying formula and it goes on like a lip gloss, but in minutes it dries into a beautiful matte. I thought I wouldn't like how dry it got, but I honestly don't mind it, nor do I notice it! The employee told me it lasts all day, and for the majority of my use, it holds up to it! I cannot even express how much I am raving about this lipstick cuz I'm obsessed! And I've gotten endless compliments from friends and strangers alike about how nice it looks. My only advice is if you're applying it on the go like how I usually do, be patient and let it dry before doing too much sipping and eating action because it disrupts the drying process and will smudge. I definitely need to go back and get more!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA

One of my favorite matte liquid lipstick formulas out there right now. It is super pigmented, lasts all day, doesn't get patchy or flake off, doesn't dry out my lips, and is super light and comfortable on the lips! I seriously cannot get enough. My favorite color is in "ricco" - it's a dark vampy red with a slight brown undertone which is my favorite type of red lip color to wear. It can be a little difficult to apply because they're so pigmented and more of a liquid compared to a tarte lip paint (which is more of a mousse consistency).

If you're scared of matte liquid lipsticks because of how drying it can be, I say give this one a try. For me, it doesn't dry my lips out like some other brands. And they don't make my lips feel uncomfortable. I know some brands out there, I feel the need to wipe it off or put a lip balm on but with this, I honestly forgot I had it on my lips because of how comfortable they felt.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Rio Linda, CA

I own two colors in the Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick collection. I have a full sized tube of Patina, which is a dusty rose, and a travel sized tube of Venezia, which is a bright coral red. I've also tried on a trial size of Bella, which is bright pink, but traded it to my friend for her Venezia. Both colors that I own go on smoothly and dry fairly quickly to a matte finish. The Patina is definitely a thicker messier formula than the Venezia, and I'm not sure if that is because it's a full size vs a trial size tube? Why I went from 5 stars down to 4 stars is because the lipstick will get dried and cakey in the corners of my mouth within the first hour of wear. So I'll have to blend those parts out with my finger and keep an eye on them so I don't look goofy. But the rest of the lipstick will wear on my lips very evenly and last at least six hours, even with eating and drinking involved.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Collierville, TN

This is THE BEST long wear lipstick in the game, believe me on this!! It goes on matte and super pigmented. It is a breeze to apply and you won't have to reapply literally all day. My tip for using it would be to apply a moisturizing lip balm to your lips at the beginning of your makeup routine so your lips have time to absorb it. Then at the end of your routine, use a nude lipliner that matches your skin tone (best bang for your buck because you can use it with every lipstick- NYX makes on that is about $6 and is wonderful). The outline your bottom lip with the lipstick and fill in. DON'T RUB YOUR LIPS TOGETHER, simply close them together once and a ton of pigment will transfer to your top lip and do most of the job for you. Then simply finish lining the top lip and you're good to go! I have several colors of this lipstick and continue buying it every chance I get. 100% worth the price.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Received this in my Birchbox this month. Was really excited to try. I wore it the next day and it went on great. The sample is a pretty good size and I think the wand had too much product so I know next time to maybe use a lip brush to apply. I guess that means it will last me a long time. The color was great. Got lots of compliments. I only applied once, ate a sandwich and drank out of a water bottle all day for 8 hours and it stayed. I did notice the color oxidized after 5 hours. I just left it but maybe next time I'll apply it more lightly and if still does that I could remove and reapply. It was color patina which is a mauve color. It stayed mauve with a blue or lavender undertone. Still looked good but if I had had eyeshadow on it may have clashed. I feel like those colors on me need to be with a plain eye with just mascara and a light black liner if liner is needed.
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL

This lipstick has a thick, creamy, highly pigmented formula that is heaven to liquid lipstick lovers. It glides on so smoothly and you only need one coat to get the perfect opaque color. However, you have to be very careful when applying this lipstick, because just like the name suggests, it will stay all day! Once it goes on, it will not come off!

Within about 30 seconds of application, the formula dries to a matte finish. Unlike other matte lipsticks, Stila’s formula is non-drying and won’t crack once dry. I did notice that throughout the day, it flaked off a little, but not enough to make a noticeable difference. I applied this lipstick around 1pm and it lasted until 10pm; through one noodle bowl, three drinks, multiple pit stops at the water fountain, and a three course dinner! Definitely my go to lipstick from now on when I know I’ll be having a long day.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Petersburg

I feel like every brand is dipping their toes into the matte liquid lipstick trend over the past few years or so. This one by Stila is one of the first high end liquid lippies I'd ever tried. I received it jn a promotional gift with an online order from Sephora. The shade range Stila offers for this product is great and Como is no exception. But I do find this product to be very drying, which can be expected from any matte liquid lip, but this one feels crumbly and uncomfortable almost as soon as I apply it, no matter how much I've exfoliated and moisturized my lips beforehand. Because of that, I can only give it three stars. I much prefer the formulation of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and they do have shades that are similar to this in that range for around the same price. I would personally recommend trying one of those instead.
Jennifer m.
Jennifer m.

With Stila's stay all day liquid lipstick, I found the perfect shade of red for me. The shade of red, to put all other reds to shame. My quest was over when I found Beso. Wearing Beso makes everything right with the world, it's regal, it makes me feel like I'm walking around with my own built in camera filter. I'm instagram ready. All that said, it doesn't actually last ALL day, it does transfer when you eat/drink. I actually recommend taking it off (or at least some of it) when you're eating or it might end up on your chin. Even though it's a liquid lipstick, it doesn't dry all the way down so that's why it moves around. That's also why it's comfortable to wear. I don't feel like the life has been sacked out of my lips when I out it on. There is definitely a scent to it, I do not like it, but you don't notice it after you're done applying.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK

So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Jade M.

I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.

Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl

Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY

Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?