Add a Photo

Photos (390)
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I have 2 of these liquid lipsticks: Bacca and Como. Como is a BEAUTIFUL bright purple slightly pinkish shade that's great for summer. Bacca is an almost red, dark raspberry pink that's a great shade for a night out. These are the most expensive liquid lipsticks I've purchased as they're $31CAD and most others are $24-26CAD, but it really is a great lip product! Pigmented, easy to apply, pretty colours, very long lasting. I applied this at 8am, and removed it at 9pm... which meant I wore it for 13 hours. Within those 13 hours I drank around 5 or so different beverages (through straws only), and ate 2 meals, and 3 snacks. I NEVER touched this up. Not once. And yes by the end of the day it did look a little patchy, and some colour was smeared at the edges, and some colour was worn off around the corners of my mouth... but the lipstick stayed on ALL day! The only thing I'd say about this that's negative (other than a bit of a higher price) is that it is pretty drying, so make sure to moisturise well beforehand!! But overall I'm very impressed with this! KVD and ABH liquid lipsticks require I touch them up at least once, usually twice, sometimes three times.... but not this one! I would completely recommend this if you're looking for something that will literally last all day long!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Saint Cloud, MN

My absolute FAVORITE liquid lipstick by FAR! This is my go to if I want my lips looking amazing! I can't choose which color is my number one favorite, but I love it in red, aria, and nude. The red one is the one I use the most because it is such a classic red. It makes your lips look plump and the coverage is wonderful. No patches of color and you don't have to apply a lot for it to look even. It stays on all day, and I have gotten several compliments on my lips whenever I wear it!

Be careful when applying because if you don't stay within your lip line, it gets a bit messy. It is hard to wipe off once it is out of the lines, so it is best to be extra precise when applying it. Trust me, I know from experience the first couple of times using it!

You can't go wrong with this liquid lipstick, and I'm sure it will end up being something you carry in your purse for on the go use. It is a fantastic and worthwhile Stila product! It is pricier for a liquid lipstick, but I got it on sale from Ulta for over 50% off, so watch for different sales! Stila also has an annual warehouse sale the week after Black Friday, so I'm crossing my fingers this will be a part of their sale next year!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Quebec

If you are looking for a long-wearing matte liquid lipstick, this is the product for you! At first, I didn't really expect this lipstick to really be wearable all day without reapplying it, but I have to admit, it has proven me wrong! These lipsticks are wonderful, they are matte but they are not too drying, which can often be the case with matte lipstick. It also wears all day, and you do not really have to reapply the product after having a meal (I once ate both my lunch and my diner without reapplying it and it was barely noticeable). Also, the product does not transfer, but it can smudge a little around the edges around the day (I found that wearing them on top of a lip liner reduces the smudging).
I only have one small warning: try it before buying it. This lipstick is not cheap and sometimes the actual color can be darker than what we see in the bottle (it's the case with the color Ricco), so just make sure you test the color on your hand to see how it comes out before buying it.
Fei-Fei K.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO

I want to start off by saying I love this lipstick! I have it in "bacca" which was suggested to me by a Ulta employee. I was trying to buy a lippie paint from Tarte, but the colors I had wanted were all sold out, so she gave me this alternative and I have been the happiest since! I will say it is a drying formula and it goes on like a lip gloss, but in minutes it dries into a beautiful matte. I thought I wouldn't like how dry it got, but I honestly don't mind it, nor do I notice it! The employee told me it lasts all day, and for the majority of my use, it holds up to it! I cannot even express how much I am raving about this lipstick cuz I'm obsessed! And I've gotten endless compliments from friends and strangers alike about how nice it looks. My only advice is if you're applying it on the go like how I usually do, be patient and let it dry before doing too much sipping and eating action because it disrupts the drying process and will smudge. I definitely need to go back and get more!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
San Diego, CA

One of my favorite matte liquid lipstick formulas out there right now. It is super pigmented, lasts all day, doesn't get patchy or flake off, doesn't dry out my lips, and is super light and comfortable on the lips! I seriously cannot get enough. My favorite color is in "ricco" - it's a dark vampy red with a slight brown undertone which is my favorite type of red lip color to wear. It can be a little difficult to apply because they're so pigmented and more of a liquid compared to a tarte lip paint (which is more of a mousse consistency).

If you're scared of matte liquid lipsticks because of how drying it can be, I say give this one a try. For me, it doesn't dry my lips out like some other brands. And they don't make my lips feel uncomfortable. I know some brands out there, I feel the need to wipe it off or put a lip balm on but with this, I honestly forgot I had it on my lips because of how comfortable they felt.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Kim G.
Kim G.
Rio Linda, CA

I own two colors in the Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick collection. I have a full sized tube of Patina, which is a dusty rose, and a travel sized tube of Venezia, which is a bright coral red. I've also tried on a trial size of Bella, which is bright pink, but traded it to my friend for her Venezia. Both colors that I own go on smoothly and dry fairly quickly to a matte finish. The Patina is definitely a thicker messier formula than the Venezia, and I'm not sure if that is because it's a full size vs a trial size tube? Why I went from 5 stars down to 4 stars is because the lipstick will get dried and cakey in the corners of my mouth within the first hour of wear. So I'll have to blend those parts out with my finger and keep an eye on them so I don't look goofy. But the rest of the lipstick will wear on my lips very evenly and last at least six hours, even with eating and drinking involved.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Received this in my Birchbox this month. Was really excited to try. I wore it the next day and it went on great. The sample is a pretty good size and I think the wand had too much product so I know next time to maybe use a lip brush to apply. I guess that means it will last me a long time. The color was great. Got lots of compliments. I only applied once, ate a sandwich and drank out of a water bottle all day for 8 hours and it stayed. I did notice the color oxidized after 5 hours. I just left it but maybe next time I'll apply it more lightly and if still does that I could remove and reapply. It was color patina which is a mauve color. It stayed mauve with a blue or lavender undertone. Still looked good but if I had had eyeshadow on it may have clashed. I feel like those colors on me need to be with a plain eye with just mascara and a light black liner if liner is needed.
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL

This lipstick has a thick, creamy, highly pigmented formula that is heaven to liquid lipstick lovers. It glides on so smoothly and you only need one coat to get the perfect opaque color. However, you have to be very careful when applying this lipstick, because just like the name suggests, it will stay all day! Once it goes on, it will not come off!

Within about 30 seconds of application, the formula dries to a matte finish. Unlike other matte lipsticks, Stila’s formula is non-drying and won’t crack once dry. I did notice that throughout the day, it flaked off a little, but not enough to make a noticeable difference. I applied this lipstick around 1pm and it lasted until 10pm; through one noodle bowl, three drinks, multiple pit stops at the water fountain, and a three course dinner! Definitely my go to lipstick from now on when I know I’ll be having a long day.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Petersburg

I feel like every brand is dipping their toes into the matte liquid lipstick trend over the past few years or so. This one by Stila is one of the first high end liquid lippies I'd ever tried. I received it jn a promotional gift with an online order from Sephora. The shade range Stila offers for this product is great and Como is no exception. But I do find this product to be very drying, which can be expected from any matte liquid lip, but this one feels crumbly and uncomfortable almost as soon as I apply it, no matter how much I've exfoliated and moisturized my lips beforehand. Because of that, I can only give it three stars. I much prefer the formulation of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and they do have shades that are similar to this in that range for around the same price. I would personally recommend trying one of those instead.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK

So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Jade M.

I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.

Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl

Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Nicholasville, Ky

Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?

Join Now