20 colors available

BY STILA #23 in Lipstick

This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color formula glides on lips and delivers intense moisture with bold, long-lasting color. Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Long Wear Lip Color hydrates and softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

• Who else is in love with these babies???1 Answers
  • Is this lipstick drying? I have tried a few long wear lip colors an...2 Answers
  • How does the Stila liquid lipstick compare to Kat Von D's everlasti...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Fei-Fei K.
Fei-Fei K.
Collinsville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to start off by saying I love this lipstick! I have it in "bacca" which was suggested to me by a Ulta employee. I was trying to buy a lippie paint from Tarte, but the colors I had wanted were all sold out, so she gave me this alternative and I have been the happiest since! I will say it is a drying formula and it goes on like a lip gloss, but in minutes it dries into a beautiful matte. I thought I wouldn't like how dry it got, but I honestly don't mind it, nor do I notice it! The employee told me it lasts all day, and for the majority of my use, it holds up to it! I cannot even express how much I am raving about this lipstick cuz I'm obsessed! And I've gotten endless compliments from friends and strangers alike about how nice it looks. My only advice is if you're applying it on the go like how I usually do, be patient and let it dry before doing too much sipping and eating action because it disrupts the drying process and will smudge. I definitely need to go back and get more!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite matte liquid lipstick formulas out there right now. It is super pigmented, lasts all day, doesn't get patchy or flake off, doesn't dry out my lips, and is super light and comfortable on the lips! I seriously cannot get enough. My favorite color is in "ricco" - it's a dark vampy red with a slight brown undertone which is my favorite type of red lip color to wear. It can be a little difficult to apply because they're so pigmented and more of a liquid compared to a tarte lip paint (which is more of a mousse consistency).

If you're scared of matte liquid lipsticks because of how drying it can be, I say give this one a try. For me, it doesn't dry my lips out like some other brands. And they don't make my lips feel uncomfortable. I know some brands out there, I feel the need to wipe it off or put a lip balm on but with this, I honestly forgot I had it on my lips because of how comfortable they felt.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Rio Linda, CA
I own two colors in the Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick collection. I have a full sized tube of Patina, which is a dusty rose, and a travel sized tube of Venezia, which is a bright coral red. I've also tried on a trial size of Bella, which is bright pink, but traded it to my friend for her Venezia. Both colors that I own go on smoothly and dry fairly quickly to a matte finish. The Patina is definitely a thicker messier formula than the Venezia, and I'm not sure if that is because it's a full size vs a trial size tube? Why I went from 5 stars down to 4 stars is because the lipstick will get dried and cakey in the corners of my mouth within the first hour of wear. So I'll have to blend those parts out with my finger and keep an eye on them so I don't look goofy. But the rest of the lipstick will wear on my lips very evenly and last at least six hours, even with eating and drinking involved.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in my Birchbox this month. Was really excited to try. I wore it the next day and it went on great. The sample is a pretty good size and I think the wand had too much product so I know next time to maybe use a lip brush to apply. I guess that means it will last me a long time. The color was great. Got lots of compliments. I only applied once, ate a sandwich and drank out of a water bottle all day for 8 hours and it stayed. I did notice the color oxidized after 5 hours. I just left it but maybe next time I'll apply it more lightly and if still does that I could remove and reapply. It was color patina which is a mauve color. It stayed mauve with a blue or lavender undertone. Still looked good but if I had had eyeshadow on it may have clashed. I feel like those colors on me need to be with a plain eye with just mascara and a light black liner if liner is needed.
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick has a thick, creamy, highly pigmented formula that is heaven to liquid lipstick lovers. It glides on so smoothly and you only need one coat to get the perfect opaque color. However, you have to be very careful when applying this lipstick, because just like the name suggests, it will stay all day! Once it goes on, it will not come off!

Within about 30 seconds of application, the formula dries to a matte finish. Unlike other matte lipsticks, Stila’s formula is non-drying and won’t crack once dry. I did notice that throughout the day, it flaked off a little, but not enough to make a noticeable difference. I applied this lipstick around 1pm and it lasted until 10pm; through one noodle bowl, three drinks, multiple pit stops at the water fountain, and a three course dinner! Definitely my go to lipstick from now on when I know I’ll be having a long day.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Petersburg
Review for: Como
I feel like every brand is dipping their toes into the matte liquid lipstick trend over the past few years or so. This one by Stila is one of the first high end liquid lippies I'd ever tried. I received it jn a promotional gift with an online order from Sephora. The shade range Stila offers for this product is great and Como is no exception. But I do find this product to be very drying, which can be expected from any matte liquid lip, but this one feels crumbly and uncomfortable almost as soon as I apply it, no matter how much I've exfoliated and moisturized my lips beforehand. Because of that, I can only give it three stars. I much prefer the formulation of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and they do have shades that are similar to this in that range for around the same price. I would personally recommend trying one of those instead.
Jennifer m.
Jennifer m.
With Stila's stay all day liquid lipstick, I found the perfect shade of red for me. The shade of red, to put all other reds to shame. My quest was over when I found Beso. Wearing Beso makes everything right with the world, it's regal, it makes me feel like I'm walking around with my own built in camera filter. I'm instagram ready. All that said, it doesn't actually last ALL day, it does transfer when you eat/drink. I actually recommend taking it off (or at least some of it) when you're eating or it might end up on your chin. Even though it's a liquid lipstick, it doesn't dry all the way down so that's why it moves around. That's also why it's comfortable to wear. I don't feel like the life has been sacked out of my lips when I out it on. There is definitely a scent to it, I do not like it, but you don't notice it after you're done applying.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First this review is for the stay all day, sparkle all night mini set. I believe the colors are still sold alone though.

I will keep updating the review to show all of the colors but first up is fresco. Honestly the color in the tube made me initially think I will likely never wear it. I mean all packs have one like that, right? Wrong. I love this color! I haven't gotten on the nude bandwagon but this I am feeling. The color is great, the picture shown only has one coat- specifically I never put the wand back in for more product.

The formula is amazing. It is like a super soft butter when it goes on. The only reason I gave it four stars is because some of the colors require second coats. Also there are some colors that seem to not wear as well as other, i.e. bleeding or not the best longevity.

Kiara V.
Kiara V.
Brookline, MA
Review for: Beso
I had two of the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks: Patina and Beso. I gave Patina away to my sister because it did not flatter my skin tone but it looks great on her. Beso on the other hand, is the best red lipstick I have in my collection. It is my go-to red. Application is pretty easy, the formula is great - not a liquid, but more of a mousse consistency which I prefer - I feel like it's easier to control. The applicator is nice and easy to get a sharp line with. Lipstick is so opaque, I only need one layer. Dries down completely matte and does not go away! Like most matte lipsticks, eating/drinking (especially oily foods) will break down the product, but this does not crack or get tacky when putting on a second layer like other brands do. Highly recommend this collection!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Tampa, FL
Stila Stay All Day Liquid lipsticks were one of the first liquid lipsticks that I tried and I fell in love with the formula! I have it in Beso which is the perfect blue-red for my skin tone. I also have Aria which is a great "magenta plum". Sometimes it's hard to get lip colors that go well with my skin tone and both of these work! I also found the perfect bright pink - Bella. The formula is creamy but dries truly matte. It does smell like cupcakes in the tube but you can't smell it once it's on the lips. It lasts all day but will lightly transfer on cups and napkins. The color still stays on the lips though. Since it's full coverage it only takes one swipe for the full color payoff. Stila is still my favorite go-to liquid lipsticks because of the great colors and formula.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl
Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?