BY STILA #47 in Lipstick

This creamy-matte, full-coverage lip color formula glides on lips and delivers intense moisture with bold, long-lasting color. Enriched with Vitamin E and avocado oil, Long Wear Lip Color hydrates and softens the lips so they look and feel beautiful!

• Who else is in love with these babies???1 Answers
  • Is this lipstick drying? I have tried a few long wear lip colors ...2 Answers
  • How does the Stila liquid lipstick compare to Kat Von D's everlas...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kim G.
Rio Linda, CA
I own two colors in the Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick collection. I have a full sized tube of Patina, which is a dusty rose, and a travel sized tube of Venezia, which is a bright coral red. I've also tried on a trial size of Bella, which is bright pink, but traded it to my friend for her Venezia. Both colors that I own go on smoothly and dry fairly quickly to a matte finish. The Patina is definitely a thicker messier formula than the Venezia, and I'm not sure if that is because it's a full size vs a trial size tube? Why I went from 5 stars down to 4 stars is because the lipstick will get dried and cakey in the corners of my mouth within the first hour of wear. So I'll have to blend those parts out with my finger and keep an eye on them so I don't look goofy. But the rest of the lipstick will wear on my lips very evenly and last at least six hours, even with eating and drinking involved.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this in my Birchbox this month. Was really excited to try. I wore it the next day and it went on great. The sample is a pretty good size and I think the wand had too much product so I know next time to maybe use a lip brush to apply. I guess that means it will last me a long time. The color was great. Got lots of compliments. I only applied once, ate a sandwich and drank out of a water bottle all day for 8 hours and it stayed. I did notice the color oxidized after 5 hours. I just left it but maybe next time I'll apply it more lightly and if still does that I could remove and reapply. It was color patina which is a mauve color. It stayed mauve with a blue or lavender undertone. Still looked good but if I had had eyeshadow on it may have clashed. I feel like those colors on me need to be with a plain eye with just mascara and a light black liner if liner is needed.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
This lipstick has a thick, creamy, highly pigmented formula that is heaven to liquid lipstick lovers. It glides on so smoothly and you only need one coat to get the perfect opaque color. However, you have to be very careful when applying this lipstick, because just like the name suggests, it will stay all day! Once it goes on, it will not come off!

Within about 30 seconds of application, the formula dries to a matte finish. Unlike other matte lipsticks, Stila’s formula is non-drying and won’t crack once dry. I did notice that throughout the day, it flaked off a little, but not enough to make a noticeable difference. I applied this lipstick around 1pm and it lasted until 10pm; through one noodle bowl, three drinks, multiple pit stops at the water fountain, and a three course dinner! Definitely my go to lipstick from now on when I know I’ll be having a long day.
Jennifer m.
With Stila's stay all day liquid lipstick, I found the perfect shade of red for me. The shade of red, to put all other reds to shame. My quest was over when I found Beso. Wearing Beso makes everything right with the world, it's regal, it makes me feel like I'm walking around with my own built in camera filter. I'm instagram ready. All that said, it doesn't actually last ALL day, it does transfer when you eat/drink. I actually recommend taking it off (or at least some of it) when you're eating or it might end up on your chin. Even though it's a liquid lipstick, it doesn't dry all the way down so that's why it moves around. That's also why it's comfortable to wear. I don't feel like the life has been sacked out of my lips when I out it on. There is definitely a scent to it, I do not like it, but you don't notice it after you're done applying.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
First this review is for the stay all day, sparkle all night mini set. I believe the colors are still sold alone though.

I will keep updating the review to show all of the colors but first up is fresco. Honestly the color in the tube made me initially think I will likely never wear it. I mean all packs have one like that, right? Wrong. I love this color! I haven't gotten on the nude bandwagon but this I am feeling. The color is great, the picture shown only has one coat- specifically I never put the wand back in for more product.

The formula is amazing. It is like a super soft butter when it goes on. The only reason I gave it four stars is because some of the colors require second coats. Also there are some colors that seem to not wear as well as other, i.e. bleeding or not the best longevity.

Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Beso
Years ago I had received the color "Beso" from a Birchbox subscription...and I fell head over heels in love with it! I scraped the inside of that tiny sample tube until there was nothing left! I bought the full size in Beso (as well as several other colors) and every time I wear it get loads of complements, it's insane...and of course makes you want to wear it all day every day just for the confidence boost! At work 3 other girls went out and bought their own colors of this lipstick because they loved the look of the formula so much! I have even gone to repurchase Beso and had a girl approach me in Ulta to find out what it was after I applied it in store. I can't be more in love with this product! Exfoliate your lips, apply and let all the complements roll in!
Audra T.
All the colors this brand and lipstick have to offer is amazing! The product even has a nice sweet vanillary sent too it. I have the shade como (a vivid purple violet) and it doesn't really feather, even without a lip liner. This dries extremely matte! But not so matte that it dries out your lips, it's actually a very comfortable matte, and the staying power oh my god. Let's just say I put a swatch of this on my arm to show my friend, took a shower, fell asleep, woke up the next morning and it was still there (obviously faded a tad but still bold enough to see and look good)
I'm so impressed with this product
If you want a matte liquid lipstick that smells good and lasts, ditch the too faced melted lipsticks and get one of these!
Brenna R.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Beso
Beautiful pigmentation but with a few drawbacks. 1) it is GOOPY. I've had countless times in which I've had lipstick on my teeth 😠 (even being hyper-precautious about this); 2) you MUST use lip liner with this. If that's not your thing, neither is this product.

There are so many liquid lipsticks on the market nowadays, that I've dabbled in a few other brands as well. BareMinerals just recently put out some gorgeous matte ones that have, by far, the best formula, in my humble opinion. Not goopy--not at all! Anastasia Beverly Hills is my second choice, as it also has a much better applicator than Stila's. I haven't tried the Kat Von D ones, but they have a cult-like following, so that may be another good alternative.
Dragana Z.
Aurora, OH
This is the only lipstick I'll wear. I had the hardest time finding a lipstick that wouldn't just bleed off my lips (despite every brand advertising as "long-wear"). I was convinced about Stila when I attended a bridal shower and one of my friends was wearing this lipstick. She went through the entire morning of eating and drinking coffee, an extended afternoon and night of drinking with us girls and finally parted way at ten at night-- she did not reapply her lipstick once and it still looked amazing! I had to try it for myself, and it really does stay on. The trick is to apply a VERY thin layer of Vaseline on your lips before applying the lipstick and the drying won't become uncomfortable. I love this lipstick.
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV
I could not love these liquid lipsticks more if I tried. I have only found ONE color out of ALLLLL of them that I find doesn't look good on me. They are beautiful. They dry matte (With the exception of the ones that have shimmer in them). They DRY! And they are totally long wearing and long lasting and smudge proof. You might just get a tiny tiny bit of transfer when you're eating or drinking and even then it's only in the middle of your lip (the part that touches the food or beverage) and it's easy to just cover that spot up with another coat. Love this liquid lipstick. Love all the colors. LOVE IT! And get the minis whenever you can because they are excellent for travel or just when you're on the go.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
So does this actually stay? Also does it leave your lips feeling sticky?
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this formula and need recommendations for colors to try. What's your favorite color?
Kathryn G.
Does this crumble?
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl
Does this product dry out your lips?
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thinking about buying some of these. Do they really last all day?