stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer uploaded by Megan N.

BY STILA #52 in Eye Primer

A liquid elixir that extends the life of your metallic and shimmer eye makeup. Prevent smudging, creasing, and mid-day shimmer fallout with this long-lasting primer that's ideal for all skin types and skintones. Best paired with foil, cream, or shimmer eye shadows, the unique liquid formula can be applied directly to lids or mixed together with cream or shimmer shadows to create an emulsion that stays in place until you say when. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates This primer pairs exceptionally well with Stila's Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow.

stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer
  • "By far the best eye primer I have ever used (better than Too Faced, Urban Decay,Nars) Got a small bottle with a gold eyeshadow and it really did stay all day which was impressive considering that I was using glitter. Not sticky or greasy you don't even know its there and super worth it considering how little it takes to cover your eyelid highly recommend even though its a little expensive its definitely worth every cent" in 3 reviews
Shasha S.
MiNa B.
I purchased stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer at my local Ulta Beauty store! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used it. I used this primer before applying my eyeshadow and when I tell you, it left my eyeshadow looking flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Taylor M.
Denver
I really like this primer. I find that it seems to work the best out of all the priming products I use. My makeup stays in place all day, and all night (when I go out with friends for drinks, movies, etc) Definitely a go-to product.
ReeNeeđź‘‘ G.
Compton
This product comes on very smooth and had the cutest little container and it is pricey but definitely worth it to last you all day! I would totally recommend this product and use it very often for a long lasting look!
Donna P.
jacksonville beach
This primer works as a mixing medium to apply dry shadows wet and get super intense pigment or to mix with glitter to help apply and get staying powder, but I don’t see this as an everyday eye primer that I would use for any look.
courson h.
fenton
the application for this is so good i theses this in the store and i just had to have it. the texture is so smooth and glides on so easily. i will definitely buy this product again and again
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I got a tiny little bottle of this in the package of my Magnificent Metals eyeshadow. It's so awesome that Stila includes this because it really helps the glitter shadow stay on. Ive never used a glitter glue before but I would think this is made to be the same thing. It works really well at keeping the glitter shadow in place so there's no creasing or fall out.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Julissa M.
los lunas
This I primer works very well I love the way it Feels it’s smooth it was my first time using this and I would definitely buy it again it wasn’t too pricey and I would recommend others to use this
Rusti H.
my daughter loves this product. it was a little too advance for me. she likes the control of the product and the way it feels. Didn't leave any creases or residue.
Hailli F.
Eugene, OR
I know this primer comes with the metal foil shadows but can I use this as an everyday shadow primer as well?
Jourdain T.
Will this work with glitter as well if I don't want a boring semi- shimmery shadow?