stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer uploaded by Megan N.

BY STILA

A liquid elixir that extends the life of your metallic and shimmer eye makeup. Prevent smudging, creasing, and mid-day shimmer fallout with this long-lasting primer that's ideal for all skin types and skintones. Best paired with foil, cream, or shimmer eye shadows, the unique liquid formula can be applied directly to lids or mixed together with cream or shimmer shadows to create an emulsion that stays in place until you say when. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates This primer pairs exceptionally well with Stila's Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow.

stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer
  • "By far the best eye primer I have ever used (better than Too Faced, Urban Decay,Nars) Got a small bottle with a gold eyeshadow and it really did stay all day which was impressive considering that I was using glitter. Not sticky or greasy you don't even know its there and super worth it considering how little it takes to cover your eyelid highly recommend even though its a little expensive its definitely worth every cent" in 3 reviews
Shasha S.
MiNa B.
I purchased stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer at my local Ulta Beauty store! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used it. I used this primer before applying my eyeshadow and when I tell you, it left my eyeshadow looking flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Taylor M.
Denver
I really like this primer. I find that it seems to work the best out of all the priming products I use. My makeup stays in place all day, and all night (when I go out with friends for drinks, movies, etc) Definitely a go-to product.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Laura H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this eyeshadow primer. It goes on smoothly and not sticky. My eyeshadow does not smudge through out the day when i wear this. I use this all the time. It is one of my favorites i definitely recommend.
Rusti H.
my daughter loves this product. it was a little too advance for me. she likes the control of the product and the way it feels. Didn't leave any creases or residue.
Natasha V.
I like this one a lot I just think it’s a little bit messy with the dropper I prefer the solid I primer but I think it works really good to spread out across your entire lettuce actually were going to do a really intense I look think it’s better for people to dry your skin then it is people are oily skin
Vivian P.
Spearfish, SD
I LOVE stila’s stay all day primer. Literally my favorite eye primer. My eyeshadow stays on literally all day and it doesn’t wear off in the creases!! Kinda spendy but seriously it is so worth it!! My Sephora doesn’t carry stila but Ulta does if you’re interested in it:)
Nusrat C.
This is my first time trying a primer like this. I have only recently started using this primer. So far the results are great, my eyeshadow is staying on consistently. My eyelids are not getting oily which is a big problem for me. It’s definitely on the pricey side though.
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I bought this with the make up set last Christmas and have only used a few times because I have so many primers and unfortunately it evaporated out of the bottle. I love that it is clear and it comes in a little eyedropper. I just wish it didn’t evaporate.
Hailli F.
Eugene, OR
I know this primer comes with the metal foil shadows but can I use this as an everyday shadow primer as well?
Jourdain T.
Will this work with glitter as well if I don't want a boring semi- shimmery shadow?