BY STILA

Contour your most kissable lip. Stila’s new long-lasting, color-full lip liner shapes, lines and defines to perfection. The creamy formula glides on to deliver a semi-matte finish that won’t transfer or budge. The perfect companion to our Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick and MATTE’ificent Lipstick. In a range of wine-inspired shades.

Benefits:

• Long-wearing, waterproof and richly pigmented
  • Infused with lip conditioning antioxidants Vitamins C & E

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Mica (Ci 77019), Synthetic Wax, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Polybutene, Isonomyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Octadecene, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocoperol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer.

• Which shade would go best with their color Bacca?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I used this purple liner for prom and it stood all through the night ! Loved it ! Creamy formula and pigmentation " in 10 reviews
Ruby V.
Review for: Zinfandel more...
Didn't enjoy. The stick breaks easily and difficult to apply. Dries quickly. Color was a nice nude.
Cristi D.
I tried this and it still smeared unfortunately=/ it still has really pretty color to it though
Alisha R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love stila products so , this lip liner is great especially pairing it with a Matt lipstick
Leigh Ann F.
Review for: Pink Moscato more...
I love this miner. Goes on very smooth and is long lasting. Lots of color selections too!
Johanna O.
Oceanside
Review for: Cabernet more...
I enjoy these lip liners they are nice and creamy. I also love the part where these liners are twist up so you don’t have to sharpen them at all. You just have to be carful you don’t twist the lip liners too much up cause the lip liner can break on you since the product is so creamy, but this has only happened to me once.
Mia H.
Whittier, CA
My favorite lip liners by far. Pro is you dont have to sharpen them. They glide on pretty easily. Love the colors
Katelyn K.
College Station
Goes on very easily, long lasting color and goes great with the stay all day matte lipstick! I have had mine for over a year and it has outlasted my liquid lipstick. I use stila Stay All Day® Lip Liner in “Pink Moscato” matched with the stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in “Baci”
Marwa N.
Oak Forest
I bought these at Tj Maxx for only $4! Such a steal. I have heard a lot of hype about the stay all day liquid lipsticks so I knew the liners were gonna be good, and they really are! I I’ve them and would recommend them to anyone!
Hannah S.
Review for: Rose more...
This lip liner is so pigmented and creamy that it’s became my favourite lip liner and I thought when I first bought it it would be a waste of money but then I tried it and I realised it really was worth the money so I highly recommend
Emma T.
Review for: Sangria more...
I love this lipliner! It has the perfect tip for getting a precise application. Can use alone all over the lip or under a lipstick for a longer lasting more precise look. The packaging is great and the colour is beautiful and extremely pigmented. However it is quite pricey.
Dymond M.
Fayetteville, GA
Which shade would go best with their color Bacca?