BY STILA #100 in Lip Liner

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Contour your most kissable lip. Stila’s new long-lasting, color-full lip liner shapes, lines and defines to perfection. The creamy formula glides on to deliver a semi-matte finish that won’t transfer or budge. The perfect companion to our Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick and MATTE’ificent Lipstick. In a range of wine-inspired shades.

Benefits:

• Long-wearing, waterproof and richly pigmented
  • Infused with lip conditioning antioxidants Vitamins C & E

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Mica (Ci 77019), Synthetic Wax, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Polybutene, Isonomyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Octadecene, Synthetic Beeswax, Tocoperol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer.

• Which shade would go best with their color Bacca?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I used this purple liner for prom and it stood all through the night ! Loved it ! Creamy formula and pigmentation " in 10 reviews
Tammy
Love this liner. Can use on it’s own or use as base for lipstick. Very long lasting. Look at TJMaxx or Marshall’s. They usually have for $3.99!! Great price!!
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
I really love this formula of lip liner. It goes on smoothly, is long lasting, and the color selection is beautiful. Stila is killing it in the lip department.
♥Allison P.
Orient
I love the two colors that I bought but I find that since the liner is so thin and soft that it breaks off quite a bit. Other then that it's a great product
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
This lip liner is pretty average. It works well, and has decent color payoff. I like that it's retractable; I'd rather not have to keep sharpening a pencil.
Ellee D.
It's the best and we all know it. You cant beat how easy it is to blend, yet when it dries down it is STAYING. There is a reason it's a best seller.
Ariel G.
I liked this product. It lasted through two meals. I lasted longer than most typical liners. I would recommend it.i definitely, would try it again.
Stephanie M.
overall hated it, it went into my fine lines and dried my lips out. If you don't have problems with dry skin, I think it would work better for you
Jamie B.
lake ariel, pa
Review for: Sangria more...
I love everything I have ever tried by stila. They have the perfect formula going on with this lip liner it doesn't bleed and blends so nice.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Review for: Other more...
Such a good formula. Very creamy and the color pay off is great. glides right on the lips i sometimes use this all over the lip as lipstick
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
These are beautiful lip pencils. The pigment is insane in a good way. It's very moisturizing on the lips, and it does last all day.
Dymond M.
Fayetteville, GA
Which shade would go best with their color Bacca?

back