BY STILA

A highly water-resistant, volumising mascara that stays in place until you say when!
Stay All Day Lash Mascara is an innovative, long-wearing mascara that contains a special polymer with an extremely high resistance to water. The rich formula pumps up the volume of lashes, is buildable and unlike other waterproof mascaras, leaves lashes soft and shiny, yet will not smudge, budge or flake. The unique triangular brush expertly applies a generous coat of mascara for extreme volume and beautifully defined lashes.

• Waterproof and long-wearing
  • Plush volumising formula
  • Contains a nourishing conditioning agent, coconut oil, and anti-oxidant-rich mango butter, which leave lashes soft, protected, smooth, and shiny
  • Innovative 3-d triangular brush utilizes 3 wells to dramatically load mascara onto lashes for volume, and 3 rows of combing bristles to lift, lengthen and define each lash
  • Paraben free

Emily J.
Pros: This mascara does last all day! I had absolutely no flaking throughout the day, which is rare for a mascara. I really like the formula. However, I don't like it on my lashes. I decided to keep it on and test it though:)

Cons:
This mascara is very clumpy on your lashes. Not only that, for my lashes, it didn't do absolutely anything. I just found that this made my lashes all spaced out and clumped together. I personally like the thin, but volumized, look. This just didn't do it for me.

Therefore, if you are okay with a look that is a little more clumpy, I think you should try this mascara. However, if there is anyone like me, who just doesn't like that look, I wouldn't recommend it.
Cherisse B.
I love the shape of this mascara wand because it gives you super voluminous lashes! It is waterproof but I have an issue with the formula "crumbling" on the lashes. But I love how it makes my lashes look
Jennie N.
If you like a clumpy look- ignore this review. I personally don't and spent too long trying to get rid of clumps on the brush. I also found that it was hard to take off- but on the flip side it was very long lasting. I personally would not repurchase this product.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I have never tried this product but I would like to. I seem to like the water proof ones. I think I'm going to go check it out and see what it's about, I'll be back and let you know
Kimberle H.
Woodstock, GA
Pretty good at adding volume. Like it but don't love it.
Stays on pretty good. Haven't swam in it
Comes off pretty easy.
Nikki B.
Quincy, MA
This mascara is long lasting and water resistant but I found that the brush made it clump on my eyelashes quite a bit.
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Stila mascara is a great product. I love all of their makeup. Price is right.
sol a.
Miami
This mascara left no smudges under my eyes and definitely stayed on all day. There was a “I got caught in the rain” incident…and still no smudges! I do have to mention, however, that I don’t put mascara on my lower lashes. So that may have helped me avoid raccoon eyes. But with other mascaras, even if I only apply it on my upper lashes, I can still get dark circles of mascara under my eyes. Stila, you’re a life saver!
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I have a love hate with this mascara, mainly because it says it's “waterproof” I never tested it as most days it would transfer to my upper eye lid.. ? So beyond that part, which is kinda the main claim from them. I love the brush, it's natural bristles and is super easy to use and coat all your lashes with it. It is a drier formula, but I could add multiples layer and have great looking lashes. It adds volume and length!