BY STILA

You asked, we listened!  Stay All Day® Foundation has been reunited with its coordinating concealer!

Face the Day™ looking selfie ready with Stila’s lightweight, high-definition, buildable coverage, oil-free, matte foundation. Conveniently hidden inside the cap is a creamy, full-coverage refillable concealer that blends seamlessly to instantly neutralize under-eye circles and hide skin imperfections.  This ultra long-wearing, water-resistant formula is designed to Stay All Day®, and looks and feels natural on skin.

One package, two products.
Foundation contains our proprietary Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ - 15 bio-available vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Concealer has peach undertones to neutralize discolorations, making it easier to conceal imperfections with less product.

Foundation Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phytantriol, Dextrin Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Hexylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Montmorillonite, Illite, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Lysine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Kaolin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides.

Concealer Ingredients:

Isostearyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Isostearyl Behenate, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Kaolin, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyamide-5, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides.

• Does this product give full coverage?2 Answers
  • Anyone tried stila Stay All Day Foundation + Concealer?3 Answers
  • I keep seeing this pop up around Amazon and a few other p...2 Answers
Layla S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked up this gem because I was looking for a matte foundation that wouldn’t wear off as the day went on. I also thought the concept was neat with the added concealer. First thing I noticed was the unusual packaging and it took me some time to figure out how to get the foundation out! Once I figured it out, I noticed that it didn’t want to blend out as easily as other foundations I’ve used (Clinique, Too Faced, etc). The concealer is a bust because it’s greasy and honestly I couldn’t even tell I used it. Also, after wearing the foundation for a few hours, I noticed it getting flaky around my nose area. For the price of this product, I expect more.
Iffa B.
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer Okay. Right off the bat. This foundation right here is in my top 3 tried and true foundations of all time. And as someone with acne, I’ve tried and tested A LOT of foundations. The finish is a perfect combination of dewy and matte, the best satin foundation I’ve ever used, HANDS DOWN. The coverage is an AMAZINGGG medium- buildable full, which does wonders for covering up my acne and discoloration. It’s not just the foundation I’m a fan of, the concealor is one of my favorites too! It comes with the foundation and is refillable. It’s easily become my new holy grail for covering my deep set dark circles. The concealer itself is so soft and creamy yet full coverage, with just the perfect amount of peach undertones to cover discoloration. All in all, this purchase will not disappoint, no matter what skin type you have. I will definitely be buying more of these in the near future, especially at Ulta right now because they’re having a 50% off sale!!!
Amanda W.
Charleston
My face has been extremely dry lately and I was having issues with foundations clinging to dry spots. However, I found this foundation and it has been amazing. It is light to medium coverage and you hardly need to use any product when applying making it last for a very long time. The concealer is thicker than most wand concealers and matches nicely with the foundation. Would recommend.
Lauren S.
Nashville
This foundation is great for my pale ginger skin! One of the few lighter shade foundations I've been able to find that isn't too pink or too yellow, it's perfectly neutral. The texture is great, the only reason I'm giving it four stars is because the concealer color is off in comparison to the foundation itself, so it sits there untouched.
Kyndal C.
Fultondale
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Porcelain 0 more...
I honestly hated this product. The lady at Sephora gave me the lightest shade and it was way too dark for me. The concealer does not conceal anything and I don’t have anything really to cover up I just use it under my eyes. It transferred to literally everything and wore off so quick.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,031 reviews
Review for: Fair 2 more...
This stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer was cool, like it looked pretty. But it made my brushes stink the next day. 😷 why? That’s so weird. I knew that i shouldn’t have ventured away from my Normal foundation that sephora color matched me too.. but i didn’t want to be confined to one brand and it’s a free sample. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It also was really flaky, im not sure if that was my dry skin or if this dried my skin out. Either way, im cool. It looked nice but it flakes off and stinks so i can’t say i loved it. No skinnor asthma reaction at least so that’s a plus.
Linda N.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Caramel 12 more...
The foundation comes with a concealer the concealer is suppose to be one shade lighter and it is a very creamy texture almost a little bit greasy . When using this foundation you don’t need to use a lot of product. I personally think it applies better with a sponge I find it gives you a smoother texture but then again applying with sponges soaks up a lot of product . The foundation is medium to full coverage, to me the foundation looks very natural, it does not have a crazy matte finish. This foundation oxidizes just a little bit . I feel like it will even smooth out your pores a little bit . The foundation claims to be a 12 hour wear which I agree . Oil free and fragrance free. A little goes a long way, I would buy this product again.
Megan R.
Plano
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this foundation. I love the concealer on the top with a little mirror. It makes it easy to place concealer where I need it. Depending on my brush or sponge, the foundation goes on neatly and exactly how I need.
Brandi S.
Review for: Light 3 more...
I have been stuck on this foundation for four years, and do not see myself using anything else. Full coverage without looking like a ton of makeup. Matte finish. Stays put all day. Love the convenient concealer and mirror on the top. The airless pump REALLY saves on product waste and drying out. Please give this a test at Ulta. That's where I got hooked.
Claire F.
Burlington, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
The best packaging I have ever seen. The design makes for a mess free foundation. I love how the concealer and foundation is together in one package. Easy to find a shade (mine matches me perfectly).
Rupinder B.
Is this foundation full coverage and does the concealer work well?
Lauren R.
Saint Louis, MO
What is the best way to apply this? Both the foundation and the concealer. I know it comes with the small brush, but I've recently bought some beauty blenders too.
Rianna B.
lorena C.
Pomona, CA
Has anyone tried this,I want to try but need to be sure if it's good enough?
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Does the foundation really last all day?