stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer

by Stila

You asked, we listened!  Stay All Day® Foundation has been reunited with its coordinating concealer!

Face the Day™ looking selfie ready with Stila’s lightweight, high-definition, buildable coverage, oil-free, matte foundation. Conveniently hidden inside the cap is a creamy, full-coverage refillable concealer that blends seamlessly to instantly neutralize under-eye circles and hide skin imperfections.  This ultra long-wearing, water-resistant formula is designed to Stay All Day®, and looks and feels natural on skin.

One package, two products.
Foundation contains our proprietary Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ - 15 bio-available vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Concealer has peach undertones to neutralize discolorations, making it easier to conceal imperfections with less product.

Foundation Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phytantriol, Dextrin Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Hexylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Montmorillonite, Illite, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Lysine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Kaolin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides.

Concealer Ingredients:

Isostearyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Isostearyl Behenate, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Kaolin, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyamide-5, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides.

Is this good for a light coverage or if I want a dewy look?
[product:stila-stay-all-day-foundation-&-concealer] Does anyone know if they changed the formula when they changed the bottle?
Start your review of stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer!
Mary H.
Odenton , MD
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer uploaded by Mary H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Caramel 12
Doesn’t crack or crease, and it’s pretty long wearing. However it does stick to my dry patches now that it’s winter time so make sure you use moisturizer. It’s got great buildable coverage without feeling like a mask.
Jessica C.
Caldwell , ID
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer uploaded by Jessica C.
Review for: Hue 5
Used to make this look, perfect for my under eyes! Great buildable coverage! Affordable, easy to blend. I also found it great for my skin tone! Recommend:) #happyvday
Aida G.
Bronx, NY
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer uploaded by Aida G.
Since I have tried Stila foundation is still one of my favorites because it’s not full coverage but it’s medium to full coverage and I have a lot of acne scars and it covers them all. Also I have a dry skin and i am comfortable with it with the texture and everything. It leaves my face smooth and hydrated wich I wasn’t expecting from a Stila foundation.
Princess A.
Marlin, TX
Review for: Buff 7
I really like this concealer stila is a pretty good brand the concealer helped brighten up my face
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer uploaded by Nicole S.
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer uploaded by Nicole S.
Review for: Light 3
I genuinely do not like this product. It feels to waxy and is incredibly sheer. Both the concealer and foundation.
Kayla P.
Westland, MI
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer uploaded by Kayla P.
Review for: Bare 1
This was my go to forever and ever. I love the coverage and how smooth it makes my skin look. Super creamy and blends easy. It is long lasting and keeps me looking flawless. I have three bottles on my shelf right now from Sephora putting them on clearance because they took Stila out of the store :)
Nana O.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Espresso 15
I absolutely love this foundation especially in the summer ! It blends so well with my skin tone. I have combination skin so I always stick to matte foundations but this has been my “ go to “ foundation thus far. I love it for deep tones and would highly recommend it
Claire H.
Sykesville, MD
Love the paired matching concealer and foundation. Both go on smooth and leaves skin looking flawless. Does not dry out on your face and is good through the entire bottle. Worth the money!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Review for: Beige 4
What can I say is a fantastic brand? I really like the formulas that they have in their foundation, I like it because it is light and practical and without the need to have a lot of makeup on my face.
Karlie Z.
Dublin, PA
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer uploaded by Karlie Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Honey 8
This foundation makes my skin flawless!! The concealer is a bit oily but the foundation lasts all day long! I love the packaging and how it does not waste any product. This foundation is perfect for combination skin. I do have acne, and this foundation covers it up perfectly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin G.
Morris
il y a un an
Pau A. il y a un an
It’s a high coverage foundation
Jennifer G.
2,793 reviews
il y a 2 ans
St stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer how does this Foundation compared to a drugstore foundation and concealer? [user:bhadk__babie] #summer #foundation #concealer #makeuplover
Fuchsialocks il y a 2 ans
Is definitely more full-coverage than the average drug store products. But does tend to crease the way lower-quality product does.
Jenay B.
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Betty S. How do you like this formula? Is it long wearing?
Betty S. il y a 2 ans
I really like it! I was on the hunt for a new foundation that wouldn’t be so thick where it creases laughter lines and under eyes and this foundation is perfect!! It stays on a really long time!