stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer

by Stila

You asked, we listened!  Stay All Day® Foundation has been reunited with its coordinating concealer!

Face the Day™ looking selfie ready with Stila’s lightweight, high-definition, buildable coverage, oil-free, matte foundation. Conveniently hidden inside the cap is a creamy, full-coverage refillable concealer that blends seamlessly to instantly neutralize under-eye circles and hide skin imperfections.  This ultra long-wearing, water-resistant formula is designed to Stay All Day®, and looks and feels natural on skin.

One package, two products.
Foundation contains our proprietary Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ - 15 bio-available vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Concealer has peach undertones to neutralize discolorations, making it easier to conceal imperfections with less product.

Foundation Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phytantriol, Dextrin Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Hexylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Montmorillonite, Illite, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Lysine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Kaolin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides.

Concealer Ingredients:

Isostearyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Isostearyl Behenate, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Kaolin, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyamide-5, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides.

Is this good for a light coverage or if I want a dewy look?
[product:stila-stay-all-day-foundation-&-concealer] Does anyone know if they changed the formula when they changed the bottle?
Start your review of stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer!
Elizabeth P.
Adelaide
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Review for: Fair 2
HOLY GRAIL! I have people always asking which foundation I use. Can’t believe they are discontinuing!! Flawless foundation, perfect amount of glow and coverage. And a free concealer included - perfect!!
Zara L.
This foundation is really pretty. Super matte and buildable, you do have to blend it out to get that 'perfect finish' but that's expected with a medium-full coverage foundation. Great product and would recommend for all skin types, from super oily to quite dry. Works all around. :)
Taylor R.
Western Australia
Review for: Fair 2
!Absolute Yes!
Firstly the packaging for this is so cute! I'm not a huge fan of gold but I mean that is totally a personal preference. I love that this comes along with a matching concealer to hide those suborn blemishes.
I find that this isn't quite full coverage but is buildable which is fantastic. I feel that my skin can breath when I have this foundation on which is great especially as I use it for dance!
I apply this with a beauty blender usually and set it with a powder.I do find however that if my skin is dry or I haven't primed it then this does make my skin look a bit dry but if I use a primer then I love how it looks on my skin.

!Absolute Yes!

Brooke
Melbourne
I love this foundation and concealer! Absolutely worth the money seems you get both and a small brush... it is quite thick and matte but does last throughout the day! Always buy 👌🏼
Imogen S.
I ADORE this product. I have terribly inconsistent skin (or combination skin, as it's called) and had this product recommended to me. It has a full coverage and for me the concealer worked just fine for a small touch up. However, it does feel heavy on your skin and I've grown used to it now but other people may not be as comfortable with it. It does have such a wonderful finish though and if you have dry skin I would highly recommend using this product.
Remy M.
Chinchilla
stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer uploaded by Remy M.
My first high end foundation and it worked well for a while however my skin became very itchy whenever I would wear this. It's a thick consistency and you have the option to make it full coverage or not. The concealer was a cool idea however the placing was kinda crappy because it's hard to reach for enough product. It's a foundation good for dry skin as it packs a lot of moisture.
Alisha T.
It's an okay foundation, hard to match with skin tone as the lady gave me one too light, makes me look sick. The concealer is probably the best part about it. Foundation itself didn't cover my skin much and had to use a full spoon just to get a decent coverage. I wear a mask all day and transfer heaps up to the point that it's pretty much all wiped off by the end of the day. Not affordable at all in my opinion and would not repurchase.
melanie C.
Carrum Downs
Okay, I love the foundation, but with that being said if you aren't careful it can turn cakey. Thin layers is crucial. But with that being said, one of two thin layers looks absolutely gorgeous and provides a really good amount of coverage. I find it lasts all day, and doesn't break down after a few hours. I don't really care for the concealer, I found that t was both sticky, but managed to slide. It creases under eyes, and doesn't really do a great job at covering blemishes.
Emma D.
melbourne
I really like this product from Stila. the brush they provides spreads the foundation really well. This foundation/concealer provides even coverage that lasts the whole day. Unfortunately its not that easy to find, but when i do find it it makes my day. I would definalty recommend to others.
Savvy V.
Growing up this was the ONLY foundation i would use- both the foundation and the conceler are exellent. it has gone up in price recently which has made me seek out other brands but the pruduct is very good. it really does stay all day and is very yellow toned. i would repurchase again if it was less expensive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin G.
Morris
il y a un an
Pau A. il y a un an
It’s a high coverage foundation
Jennifer G.
2,792 reviews
il y a 2 ans
St stila Stay All Day® Foundation & Concealer how does this Foundation compared to a drugstore foundation and concealer? [user:bhadk__babie] #summer #foundation #concealer #makeuplover
Fuchsialocks il y a 2 ans
Is definitely more full-coverage than the average drug store products. But does tend to crease the way lower-quality product does.
Jenay B.
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Betty S. How do you like this formula? Is it long wearing?
Betty S. il y a 2 ans
I really like it! I was on the hunt for a new foundation that wouldn’t be so thick where it creases laughter lines and under eyes and this foundation is perfect!! It stays on a really long time!