BY STILA

An oil-free, high definition, high performance foundation that "stays all day" and delivers a flawless finish. Unique oxygen technology leaves skin hydrated, nourished and helps prevent premature aging. This foundation glides onto skin, immediately... see more...

Megha P.
Still stay all day foundation is a lightweight foundation perfect for not giving you that cakey look that most foundations often do. I was forced to move to another foundation after they stopped making my nars foundation in my particular shade. So after looking at every foundation at sephora I came across this foundation that the makeup artists recommended! It comes in a cute packaging and very travel friendly with the lid of the foundation being a amazing creamy concealer that works hand in hand with the foundation. For my fellow indians out there- I fit perfectly with shade Golden 10. I love this foundation because it allows me to not look so caked up at work since I now work at a hospital and is very easy to take off. It also gives you that light coverage to cover up an imperfections and blemishes but you can also use it for full coverage by layering it on if you prefer that for nights out.
amarinder b.
This is my first stick foundation and I absolutely love it. It’s medium to full coverage. It lasts about 8 hours and looks very natural and has a matte finish. The best thing about this foundation is the caramel color matches my skin so perfectly and blends very well. I use a sonic or foundation brush. I will be buying it again and again
Rebecca A.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I found this product a few weeks ago in TJMaxx for under $10. I was initially a bit weirded out by the packaging and how it dispenses, but it's actually pretty convenient. I enjoy the pretty matte finish and medium coverage. It doesn't look too cakey but you can actually tell it's covering something. I'm not sure if I would pay full retail price for this but for under $10, I'm very excited and pleased to have this product.
Taren M.
I originally wanted a different foundation but Sephora was out of the tarte rainforest of the sea in my shade so the woman sold me stila. I have to say, it is pretty good except for the fact that it oxidizes. I have to make sure I have a nice base tan when using the shade I bought or I look a little orange due to the oxidization. Other than that, the coverage is really good with this foundation.
Natalie C.
Richmond, KY
This has become a personal favorite of mine. I love the pump method that this packaging has. A bottle of this lasted almost two months for me and I used it every single day. The concealer it cane with was a perfect match. A little goes a long way with this product and the coverage is just perfect. It’s a lightweight foundation with beautiful color payoff.
melissa p.
Lancaster , TX
I have been looking for that number 1 foundation for 3 years now. I passed over the Stila foundation so many times. Recently, I found it on sale and purchased. Now, this is the foundation I have been looking for! Its a perfect skin tone match, feels lightweight but gives me high medium coverage, and lasts all day. My new favorite!!!
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
This doesn’t look too bad. I have very oily skin and have trouble finding a shade that suites my shade of tan. I saw this one and thought I’d give it a try. The pump is very unique and I kind of like it. It was darker than I expected since I only went off of the box shade it shows. It kind of seems to oxidize also so maybe get a shade lighter if possible. You can layer it for extra coverage also
Nadxhe L.
Denver, CO
I bought this in a tjmaxx and I was super happy when I saw it and notice that it was a perfect match for my skin tone, I paid like 7.99 for it and I feel like is a win win! I love stila I find their products really good quality and worth every penny. I work in a restaurant and I have combination skin but in the restaurant my skin tends to look oily and this foundation helps a lot to keep my face matte and it lasts my whole shift
Hannah J.
Morganton
I absolutely love this foundation. I bought shade fair and use it all the time. It’s packaging is perfect to use with a beauty blender. I would highly recommend this foundation, but use a setting spray to keep it in place.
Kaci W.
Royal Oak, MI
It’s nice that’s it’s a really full coverage. Love the packaging, with the vertical pump that lets you work right from the bottle. And it’s nice that it you don’t use all of the pump you can save it for the next day. Also it comes with concealer. It’s a full coverage so I like that - But it looks kind of cakey and too thick. It’s not a super natural texture and it feels like of tacky/sticky on my skin. The color was a great match thought
Megan W.
Does this foundation look cakey?
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
P.S. Could someone also tell me THE BEST full coverage foundation to buy? I just don't know ANYTHING about high end foundation and I have 4 kids so as you can imagine, I can't afford to waste money. Plus the time it takes to wait for shipping, etc, blah!!! Lol!
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
So I just ordered this from Ulta because it's only $24 when normally $40! It's my first non-drug store foundation, with the exception of 1 clinique foundation I purchased when I was 17. I haven't received it yet in the mail but I'm soo excited to try an "expensive" brand!!! Then I just decided to check out the reviews from everyone and I'm kinda bummed now. So far there aren't to good of reviews. Can anyone tell me if I made the right decision? I'm pairing it with Smashbox poreless primer. Please someone tell me I made a good decision on my 1st "expensive" foundation? Because I was gonna try MAC for my first time but the great deal swayed me to try Stila the first time?
Lacey S.
Lexington, KY
I have been looking for a new foundation and I feel as if I've tried it all! I have oily skin and it tends to get splotchy throughout the work day! Would anyone recommend this foundation to try? Open to all opinions!
Jamie J.
How does this compare to other foundation? I know it's quite pricey but is it worth it? Does it streak or is it heavy? I have sensitive light skin with red hair, need opinions

Amazon