Stila
Stay All Day Dual-Ended Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black 0033 oz/ 1 mL

by Stila

A dual-ended liquid liner combining the effortless application of stila's original liquid liner with the fine precision of a micro tip. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This all-in-one, dual-ended liquid eyeliner features stila's bestselling waterproof liquid liner on one side and a micro tip on the other. The original tip effortlessly delivers any look-from a thin line to a bold, dramatic stroke. The ultra-precise micro tip provides superior accuracy and control.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Stay All Day® Dual-Ended Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black 0.033 oz/ 1 mL!
Miami Springs, FL
Omg! After looking for many years a good eyeliner that last throughout all day! I found this treasure! Have a lot of precision if you aren't an expert doing cat line! Have two options in the same pencil is a great plus!
Santee, CA
stila Stay All Day® Dual-Ended Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black 0.033 oz/ 1 mL uploaded by Amber W.
[product:stila-stay-all-day-dual-ended-waterproof-liquid-eye-liner-intense-black-0033-oz/-1-ml] this is my favorite liquid eyeliner. It stays black as black all day long and doesn’t budge.
Lomita, CA
Best idea ever!!!! I love both these eyeliners and the fact that I can use them both at the same time is great! Less packing and more space for other makeup when I travel. It is long lasting and one of the best eyeliners I have ever used. You don't have to be a pro, just play with both tips and you will love it! Perfect for all styles!
Kent, WA
Been using this since college and I just love how long wear it is. Definitely would recommend this product
Pawtucket, RI
I recently purchased this to try out a new eyeliner! It’s easy to use and lasts long on the eyelids. The color payoff is really good and helps you make good exact lines! I would recommend this as it has a lot of product, is good quality, and looks really well on the eyes!
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
I love Stila eyeliner it lasts on all day and just makes my eyes pop! It’s easy to apply and is a fine liner which makes it good for daytime then put bit more on to amp it up for the evening !! Definitely a new favourite !! Would recommend

Looking for your answer?