stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Bronzing Beauty Balm uploaded by Anna L.stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Bronzing Beauty Balm uploaded by Ashley S.

BY STILA #99 in BB Cream

An all-in-one, high-definition, age-defying beauty balm. - Tinted beauty balm to perfect and hydrate - Comes in one universal shade Add a hint of tint and so much more. As the first step to a brilliant and healthy-looking radiance, it bronzes and primes the skin to a sun-kissed glow. Ideal for all skin types and skintones, this revolutionary, oil-free formula uses the smallest particle of coated pigments for seamless, smooth coverage. The formula is infused with innovative micro-spheres, which have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth by up to 84 percent. It also contains natural, skin-protecting emollients, which have been shown to increase antioxidant activity by up to 89.7 percent. Enriched with a proprietary blend, this beauty balm helps reduce skin inflammation, improve texture, support natural collagen production, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 67 percent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; and camouflage and color correct the skintone. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.

stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Bronzing Beauty Balm
  • "it's good to mix with a cc or bb cream but i wouldn't wear it alone as it's streaky and makes my skin dry." in 3 reviews
Natalie S.
Leland, NC
his product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
Wonderful product. I spent a long time comparing similar products and this one is definitely worth the money. I was shocked at how much I loved it. There are definitely cheaper versions out there, but none that work as well!!
Azraa M.
New York
Not too much of a fan. I like the spf coverage but the finish and longevity is not as great as some others I have tried.
Stefanie A.
I received a small tube in a Sephora summer pack I purchased and I must say, I'm in love with it! I used it in Mexico and not only did it stay in place all day despite the heat, it looked flawless. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because even tho its an amazing product $38 is pretty steep to pay.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Jaylynne G.
Paterson
Perfect for travel best little secret greatly priced would definitely recommend perfect for bridesmaids gifts
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
Semsema Z.
I love it so mutch it is very good
I hope everyone try this. Product
Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo mutch
Nessa E.
United States
My favorite product! love it so much, definitely recommend it. One of my go tos. Gives a great clean final touch! And gives it an amazing final touch Definitely gonna keep buying it 💕
Willianny A.
santo domingo
This product is wonderful because it has medium coverage despite the fact that the sea bb cream, covers the imperfections quite well, it is very easy to apply and the sea with a brush or beauty blender, I definitely recommend it