stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Bronzing Beauty Balm uploaded by Anna L.stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Bronzing Beauty Balm uploaded by Ashley S.

BY STILA

An all-in-one, high-definition, age-defying beauty balm. - Tinted beauty balm to perfect and hydrate - Comes in one universal shade Add a hint of tint and so much more. As the first step to a brilliant and healthy-looking radiance, it bronzes and primes the skin to a sun-kissed glow. Ideal for all skin types and skintones, this revolutionary, oil-free formula uses the smallest particle of coated pigments for seamless, smooth coverage. The formula is infused with innovative micro-spheres, which have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth by up to 84 percent. It also contains natural, skin-protecting emollients, which have been shown to increase antioxidant activity by up to 89.7 percent. Enriched with a proprietary blend, this beauty balm helps reduce skin inflammation, improve texture, support natural collagen production, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 67 percent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; and camouflage and color correct the skintone. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.

stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Bronzing Beauty Balm
  • "it's good to mix with a cc or bb cream but i wouldn't wear it alone as it's streaky and makes my skin dry." in 3 reviews
Katie T.
King Of Prussia, PA
Good product! I personally use this instead of a foundation or bb cream when I am doing natural makeup. Since in the summer my body is always tanner than my face this evens me out perfectly. It gives your face a natural tan, but washes off at the end of the day. It is water resistant for 90 minutes, so you can sweat and dip in the water without it washing off. Use this sparingly, it can add too much orange tint to your face, but if you do add too much you can take a wet paper towel and wipe some of it off right after applying.
Stefanie A.
I received a small tube in a Sephora summer pack I purchased and I must say, I'm in love with it! I used it in Mexico and not only did it stay in place all day despite the heat, it looked flawless. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because even tho its an amazing product $38 is pretty steep to pay.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I love this product for tropical vacations. It's light on your skin and allows it to breathe all while blending perfectly with the dark tan I get almost instantly...I'm a very easy tan. It's also very natural looking...like you have nothing on. The coverage is minimal but it reflects light so nicely that the sun alone helps mask imperfections. I do recommend using a setting spray if you will be sweating, in humid areas or going into water. I also recommend using a true spf cream prior to applying this balm if your going out in the hot summer sun.
Dianna H.
Camden, NJ
If you are a bronze fanatic this one is just perfect for you it definitely has pros no cons in my experience with it, spf protection, it has a combination of both for oily and dry skin, I would recommend this product to others it’s amazing. 😉
sandra g.
This is great for the summer for those who have an uneven complexion like most. It evens out the face and body color match while still being long wearing and not too orange.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
σℓα S.
This bronzing cream is amazing. Gives my face a really nice glow. You can use it under makeup or above for a beautiful glow. The texture feels very soft not too liquidy. Dries on my face and sits very well. Love the way it looks on my face. The glow is amazing
Carmelle M.
Springfield
Smells funny! Goes bad quickly or the horrid smell increases with shelf life...started to dessipate after a month and consistancy became very runny and concearning.
Lisa R.
RUSSELLVILLE
Worked well. Light cover. Light tint. Gave mi imal hydration. Smelled ok. The price was ok for Stila.
I appreciated that it gave my fa e a bright glow and helped add a little perk to my complection.
Kathleen K.
Milford, CT
Love the color you get from this but there are other options that are less expensive. I like to mix this into liquid foundation to darken the color in summer.