BY STILA #32 in BB Cream

A single beauty balm yielding 10 amazing skin-loving benefits. Upon application, the silky and luxurious high-definition formula imparts a dewy, youthful glow that seems to defy the signs of age and time. Ideal for all skin types, this oil-free beauty balm helps to reduce the look of pores, control shine, and reduce the appearance of redness, while ensuring skin is protected well with broad spectrum SPF 30.

Benefits:

• Contains innovative microspheres, known to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections
  • Enriched with Tripeptide-37, known to improve skin tone and texture
  • Infused with antioxidants to reduce free-radical damage
  • Protects with broad-spectrum SPF 30
  • Hydrates for healthier-looking skin
  • Helps reduce the appearance of pores and controls shine
  • Features an exclusive complex, which helps soothe and reduce the appearance of redness
  • High-definition formula uses the smallest particle size of coated pigments for natural-looking coverage
  • Illuminates and primes the skin for a radiant glow
  • Oil-free, paraben-free, dermatologist-tested and ideal for all skin types

Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Decarboxy Carnosine HCl, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylcocoate PEG-8 Dimethicone, Isododecane , Isopentyldiol, Limonene, Linalool, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Physalis Angulata Extract , Phytic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water.

May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this beauty balm! I first tried this product out in a sample kit that Sephora sold a couple of years ago. Loved it so much that it has become a holy grail in both my personal makeup stash and my professional makeup kit for work. It gives you a glow from within look that will turn heads,no doubt! It has a very subtle,pleasant scent. Floral almost. Definitely worth the money you spend. For reference,I have dry skin,and this stuff does a wonderful job of hydrating my skin. I even wear it alone some days when I'm not doing much! " in 5 reviews
MiNa B.
I purchased the stila Stay All Day® 10-in-1 Hd Illuminating Beauty Balm With SPF 30 at my local Sephora Beauty store. When I tell you, Stila products never dissapoint me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this BB cream and it was so easy and simple to use. The texture of it was creamy and lightweight AND I must say, it left my face flawless! I would definitely reccomend this product.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
I thought this B.B. awash a little too greasy and dense for my liking. It’s suppose to have 10 features but I did not notice anything but the color. Packing is good and squirts our evenly. The color was also a good match.
Kiley K.
I love love love this product! It’s definitely worth the price and has lasted me awhile! It covers blemishes very well and looks great on. The packaging is really nice and I would definitely recommend to anyone
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
I was really surprised how good this product covers up my flaws. I love the way it makes my face look. It's a very good product that I would recommend and the sun protection is amazing, great SPF of 30!
Tiffany F.
Winter Haven, FL
I think this was too shimmery for a B.B. cream, this was more of an illuminator, or a highlight. Very sheer with little to no coverage, and very glittery. Not for oily skin, or any skin with pores, blemishes, or imperfections as the shine illuminated them all.
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner I absolutely love this eyeliner I can put it in in the morning and it stays all day no matter what I do even after going to the gym and sweating it is still on thanks again Stila! #Influncer
lilly m.
Color selection is one shade, but this looks great on skin, it’s illuminating and looks great during the summer time. it could be used as a foundation or a face base. i would recommend this product but keep in mind there’s only one shade.
natasha v.
Works great for those hot summer days when I don’t want full foundation melting off my face, still has a nice coverage and the packaging is cute and works great, don’t care for the smell too much but overall I recommend it!
Becca L.
weathersfield
The glow with this is REAL but a little goes a long way before you look kind of greasy. I have dry skin. I'm not sure if it was just my skin looking weird or not though because it is a really pretty glow. Not glittery or crazy, and a really pretty color :)
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Will this work with dry skin?
Olivia B.
Is this product comparable with NYX?
Delilah S.
Does this leave your face shiny at all?
Abigail P.
Does this product keep your makeup from becoming oily looking?
Fay C.
Is this tinted at all? Any glow or shine?