BY STILA

A luxurious, priming beauty balm with SPF 30 broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection that visibly improves the look and feel of skin and creates an impeccable canvas for flawless makeup application. - Oil-free formula to provide antiaging and hydrating benefits - Features SPF 30 sun protection - Comes in one universal shade The ultimate indulgence for your skin! Ideal for all skin types and skintones, this revolutionary, oil-free formula uses the smallest particle of coated pigments for seamless, smooth coverage. The formula is infused with innovative micro-spheres, which have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth by up to 84 percent. It also contains natural, skin-protecting emollients, which have been shown to increase antioxidant activity by up to 89.7 percent and is enriched with a proprietary blend to help reduce skin inflammation, improve texture, support natural collagen production, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 67 percent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile "five-in-one" formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skincare ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin's surface; camouflage and color correct the skintone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier. see more...

• I have oily skin, did this make anyone excessively oily or breako...1 Answers
  • Does this BB cream have a matte finish? I've tried the luminous o...1 Answers
  • Has this product (or any other stila face cosmetics) made you bre...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Diane N.
Frisco, TX
I love this product because it matches perfect to my skin color. It is made to match all color. Sounds to good to true but it some how warms up to match your skin tone. I use it everday and wear it alone because I wanted a light fresh look and feel. It does exactly what they advertise. If you are looking for a foundation to cover blemishes then this is not the right product. Overall I will purchase it again.
amber k.
I absolutely hated the chem smell this product had. It made it impossible to bear using the product. It was thick and went on smoothly but didn't work as a tinted primer for me. When mixed w my foundation formula I became oily
Annie P.
Portland, OR
A little on the thick side but covers flawlessly and looks very natural. Has matched my skin tone through winter and now into summer.
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Works great for those hot summer days when I don’t want full foundation melting off my face, still has a nice coverage and the packaging is cute and works great, don’t care for the smell too much but overall I recommend it!
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
AMAZING!!! I usually use the tinted version of this, but I love this one as well. I run marathon, swim in the ocean a lot, train for triathlons, and am at the pool a lot. This always protects my skin from the sun. I never burn using this. I apply it everyday after my moisturizers. If there is one product you need, it’s this (or the tinted version)!
Ally O.
Duncan
I USE THIS EVERYDAY!! I've bought it twice. A little goes a long way, and it's perfect for light coverage. Includes spf and comes in three colors. Goes on the skin so smoothly and looks so natural. I love this product and recommend this to everyone.
Jessica G.
Paris, TX
Didn't get the cover that I expect to when I get a bb cream. I used primer and concealer and powder and still managed to flake off. I got it as a sample.. it was easy to use, just not feeling it.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Changed the formula. Not a fan of the new. Sticky. Heavy. Does not sit well ok the skin. The other color pulls very orange. There are better products out there for less or the same price. Will not buy again.
Courtney O.
Campbell, MO
Great product! I love the Stila Brand! good coverage and does as it says. I have very sensitive skin and very very pale skin, but this product seems to work just fine for me !
Trish L.
It's a good BB lotion for summer--lightweight, has spf, and highlights the face. Doesn't do a great job at hiding imperfections, but evens out skin tone decently. It's good for an everyday BB cream with light coverage.
Katie D.
Carlsbad, CA
Has this product (or any other stila face cosmetics) made you break out? I am sad to say I think it made me breakout, but I cannot confirm if it was this product yet.
Courtlandt M.
Dayton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this BB cream have a matte finish? I've tried the luminous one and enjoyed that, but I'd like to try something more matte next time around. Hoping that this one is matte since they have a luminous version for those who enjoy that finish.
Josie L.
I have oily skin, did this make anyone excessively oily or breakout? Is it worth the money? Any other bb creams or foundations you suggest?