stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm, 1.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Brooke B.stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm, 1.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Nesh H.

BY STILA

Age is nothing but a number with Stila s Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm. A luxurious, priming beauty balm that seemingly turns back the hands of time by visibly improving the look and feel of skin and creating an impeccable canvas for flawless makeup application. Benefits: Luxurious beauty balm glides onto skin and leaves a silky, powdery finish High-definition formula helps reduce pore size and provides oil and blemish control Features an exclusive complex, which helps reduce redness and skin irritation Ideal for all skin types and skin tones < see more...

• How do you use this product?More of a Primer than a beauty... 1 Answers
  • Does this help reduce the size of my ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this product keep your makeup fr...No it blends very well and giv... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Beauty Bar*
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
This product is a must have before I apply my foundation. It shrinks my pores and allows my foundation to go on smoothly with an airbrushed finish. I allow three minutes to set before foundation application and then finish up with my banana powder. My foundation last all day
Kellie D.
Kellie D.
Ardmore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an absolute must have. Can be worn alone or as a flawless primer. It really blurs imperfections & a little goes a long way. Definitely worth the price.
Kira G.
Kira G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Idk about any of you guess but I would put on my makeup and the beginning of the day and by the time the day was over my makeup was all warn off and didn't look good anymore then I herd of this primer from YouTube and was like I got to try that it works really well. I recommend trying this if you have the same issue as me
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
I love using this as a primer. I love the brand stilla itself it is so amazing. It is kind of pricey because it's higher end. It met and exceeded all of my expectations. I definitely recommend this provider to other people.
Viktoriia P.
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Used the productos as a primer. I was not súper impressed and I felt it didnt create a long lasting look. The productos felt greasy and irritated my skin.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Buford, GA
Definitely a little pricey, but this product is nice! Not the best BB cream I've ever tried, but I am very fair- some of these types of products don't always work great for me. Definitely worth a try on your own!
Cortney C.
Cortney C.
Jackson, OH
Stila All Day Beauty Balm is amazing on everyone's skin! Your skin is absolutely luscious after using this product just once. Poor size is reduced and dark spots are actually lightened. :)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Really great product. Love the way it makes my skin look and feel after just one use! Nice bottle, too!
Allyse R.
Allyse R.
Greensburg, PA
Stila always makes great products. This beauty balm offers full coverage, but doesn't feel too heavy on the face. Stila offers reasonable prices for great products.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Absolutely awesome......i adore this product. Goes on smooth, lasts all day. Definitely worth the $$
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Does this product keep your makeup from becoming oily looking?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
How do you use this product?
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Port Alberni, BC
Does this help reduce the size of my pores and fine lines?