BY STILA

Bouncy to the touch, Stila’s unique, radiance-enhancing highlighters are gossamer-light and melt into skin for a barely-there feel. Ultra-fine light diffusing particles make skin appear to radiate from within creating a natural looking glow. Combine or wear alone and let your skin steal the spotlight this Christmas.

Shades:

• Transcendence: An opalescent pink for a bold, ethereal glow
  • Kitten: Stila’s iconic shimmering nude pink brightens and illuminates
  • Bronze: Creates a radiant, sun-kissed glow

• Is this worth getting over the new highlight stila came o...1 Answers
  • Is this highlighter palette really worth having..I love h...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this highlighter for 2 months now!! I'm ...1 Answers
stila Star Light and Bright Highlighting Palette
  • "i received this as a gift and i think the packaging is super cute. i like the 3 different colors in there and i feel like this is a good set for someone that doesn't want a blinding highlight. i find that this gives a nice, natural shine to your face without being super reflective or overbearing. i would definitely say it's the kind of highlight you'd want for everyday use!" in 19 reviews
  • "this palette is so unique ! these highlighters are like butter! although they are a little different to apply then other powder highlighters , once applied they have a beautiful shimmer finish ! it's a great palette to have in your collection !" in 17 reviews
Alea 🌸.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this product is amazing! My only concern is that someone who has fare skin is not likely to use the golden highlight and someone with darker skin is not likely to use the very light highlight. That being said this product is reasonably priced and I would say it is still worth it. The highlighters are very smooth and do not give an overbearing appearance on the skin!
Caitlin S.
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really cool product I’ve never seen something like this the highlighters feel exactly like putty the colors are beautiful also. They are not as blinding as regular highlighter they are just a subtle natural highlight. Highly recommend just to have something different in your makeup collection.
Genavieve L.
napa
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this highlighter palette. It leaves a very light shimmer, nothing too noticeable or drastic which is honestly great. You don't want a caked on highlight! I have fairer skin so I get the most use out of the lighter shades but they all make great eyeshadows so have used every shade.
Corrine G.
Nashville
This has to be one of my all time favorite highlight palettes! This putty formula looks gorgeous and melts right into the skin! This highlight leaves skin glowing allll day! The shades in this palette are gorgeous on every skin tone and I would recommend to anyone! I always find myself going back to this palette because I love it so much!
Sarah F.
Centerville
I enjoyed this palette, but I did not feel like I got use out of the two end colors as much as the middle color (kitten). I think the formula is so fun and easy to blend, but I don't think I would repurchase this particular palette. I would rather purchase a larger size of the middle color (kitten).
Rudi S.
Greenville, SC
I received this as a gift and ended up liking it a lot more than I originally anticipated. The texture is really cool, almost like a cream. I can’t use the bronze one as a highlight because I’m very fair, but the other two are beautiful and metallic. I do notice a slight dark mark on my cheeks where I’ve applied it if I look straight on, but it’s not so bad that I’m going to stop using it.
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
Love this so much!! This was the first highlighter I ever bought, and it didn’t disappoint. The creamy texture of the formula is my favorite part. It glides onto your skin so easily, and makes you glow instead of sparkle. Recommend!!
Brittany&Ryan B.
Eros, LA
Loved this highligter from Stila!! The colors are gorgeous and it goes on so smooth and stays on all day. I love anything that Stila makes and it is all worth buying in my opinion.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I really like this highlighter because it's very pigmented and shiny, and also creamy and smooth. There's no fall out because it's not a powder. These highlighters give you a really nice glow, but they are still soft looking. I love the way they feel, so soft and smooth. One of my pans did come loose from the packaging, however, and the others don't look like they are secured down that well. This could just be a fluke however.
Isela C.
Riverside, CA
This is honestly a really good highlighter! It's good for both oily and dry skin. I personally use the one in the middle because I am tan. Yes this is Long lasting it lasts a long time. I've gotten so many compliments and I barely put a little product on because I like a natural glo so whenever I'm under the sun it's still bright and noticeable. The colors if you lightly rub your fingers over it, they feel sooo soft like silk 😍 but yes I recommend you getting this highlighter if you never gotten one or if you are just interested. I really love this highlighter
Leslie  V.
I just bought this tonight. What is the best way to apply it!? I tried a brush but nothing really showed up on my cheeks. Help!!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I'm wondering what's best to use when applying this? Just a regular makeup brush?
Jamie Rose S.
I've been eying this highlighter palette since it launched, but I'm on the fence about purchasing it because I haven't really used many stila brand products. How is the quality of these highlighters? Are they pretty pigmented, because I have extremely fair skin so really powdery formula tend not to show up on my cheeks.
I have been looking for a good highlight kit is this one a good one?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Que tan bueno es este producto? / How good is this product?