BY STILA

Introducing Stila's Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners, colour-rich, vibrant, easy-to-use waterproof eye liners infused with twinkling multi-pearl micro-glitter that stays on all day and night.
These amazing new pigment-rich liquid liners contain a special polymer that adheres the glitter and pigment to the eyes for all-day, waterproof wear. Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners are packaged in a uniquely designed long handle, pen-like component for precision and ease. The thin sponge tip applicator also ensures perfect application every time.

Key Benefits:

• Perfect blend of pearls and intense pigment
  • Waterproof and long-wearing
  • Easy-to-use, long-handled pen-like component with soft sponge applicator

• Does it last all day? 2 Answers
  • Is this eye liner good for a thin natural line and maybe a cat ey...1 Answers
  • Is the color really black?? Hows the finish matte or glossy1 Answers
stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
  • "I had originally received this as part of a BirchBox sample box one month, and LOVED it. The color was great, the sparkle was great, and it lasted pretty much all day! I did experience a little flaking, but that's typical with waterproof liners. They definitely stayed on in the rain and humidity we get here in Florida, which was a huge plus! Removing it was a bit difficult with regular makeup remover. Overall these liners are fantastic, and I have them in many colors! " in 91 reviews
  • "Loved this liquid liner! Easy application. Very pigmented and very black. Lasts awhile. Would Definitely repurchase! " in 45 reviews
  • "Applicator gives you the perfect straight cat eye or wing! The glitter is a nice touch to make anyones eyes pop." in 28 reviews
  • "This eyeliner stays put all day - it's the greatest! It doesn't smudge except for a little bit under the eyes that makes it look even better. The tip is fine so it can make a precise eyeliner wing. Sometimes it gives weak pigment but going over it can fix it. " in 24 reviews
Lauren M.
NOT waterproof! I fix my mistakes (whether they've dried or are still wet) with just water. This is good for me as I don't need waterproof makeup, but bad for someone who does. I got the felt tip and have noticed some bending of the tip over time as well as some of the felt parting, but I can just remove that with my fingers and it hasn't destroyed the tip. But it goes on smoothly and stays on all day. I would go with a matte for your lashline and this for the wings as the shine looks weird in certain lighting and in pictures. But it is ACTUALLY black.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Highly recommend. This lasts all day and night and sometimes after a shower, ha! It’s worth the price because it has a long life. I usually buy two a year because they last so long. Great precision with the felt fine tip. Perfect for that winged eyeliner look.
Jennifer H.
This product kinda ran out fast. It started to become lighter and the tip started to fall apart. The packaging looks nice and it's a matte black finish not very shiny. It does stay on for most of the day.
Priscilla V.
My favorite! The blackest black. Has a little sheen to it. Brush tip allows great control for a wing. Does not smudge onto my oily epicanthic fold after hours of wear. Great for a party night out.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this eyeliner. I love doing winged liner and it’s super hard but this tip makes it ridiculously easy to do. I bought this online at ulta and it was so worth it. I would recommend this
Leilani B.
Fort stockton , TX
Is somewhat water proof smudges a bit and is pretty pricey but I find it really pretty and it’s comes in pretty packaging I use this every day because the stencil is really thin and works really good!
Brittany P.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently purchased the Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I normally do the cat eyes every day and the Stila is the best product for that. I love that it lasts ALL day and doesn't smudge easily. I love the intense black color, which makes my blue eyes pop!
Alix J.
Los Angeles, CA
For the longest time, I wasn’t able to wear this because of my oily eyelids. Recently the weather has really dried out my skin, so I decided to give this liquid eyeliner another shot. It stayed on beautifully and the shimmer is so lretty
Athena G.
Love it. I never had a waterproof eyeliner before. This eyeliner doesn't run and I was able to swim with it without any issues. The metallic shade looks really beautiful. And super easy to apply! Definitely will keep buying again and again.
Ashley F.
League City, TX
Works great. Terrible at putting on eye liner but this makes it easy to get that perfect look, I buy it from sephora but I'm pretty sure you can find it else where and there's no smudge. I buy this all the time for that reason
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
I have never used this mascara would you girls recommended?
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Does this product actually stay well? Is it easy to use/apply?
Malle P.
Strasburg, OH
Does it last all day?
Jami S.
Does this last all day? My eyes water and most liners do not stay on my lower lash line.
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
Seems to be for younger gals who like a lot of Glitz