BY STILA

These amazing new pigment-rich liquid liners contain a special polymer that adheres the glitter and pigment to the eyes for all-day, waterproof wear. Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners are packaged in a uniquely designed long handle, pen-like component for precision and ease. The thin sponge tip applicator also ensures perfect application every time. Key Benefits: Perfect blend of pearls and intense pigment Waterproof and long-wearing Easy-to-use, long-handled pen-like component with soft sponge applicator Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Sequins see more...

• Does it last all day? 1 Answers
  • Is this eye liner good for a thin natural line and maybe a cat eye ...1 Answers
  • Is the color really black?? Hows the finish matte or glossy1 Answers
araseli o.
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
i was a little hesistant at first to use a waterproof eyeliner because my hands shake and I didn't want to make a mistake and have to start over. But with this eyeliner you are able to quickly clean up any goof with water on a q-tip. The tip is very sharp but such an easy glide pen. This is very high end luxurious eyeliner. The thin, marker-like tip is easy to use, even for the beauty beginner, you can make a thin line to a bold, dramatic stroke. It goes on smoothly. The black color is very rich, and with one application you get the full pigment. Wish I had found this sooner, it has great control and is the perfect eyeliner to do wings. If you are looking for a new eyeliner give this Mia Adora eyeliner a try. My go-to liner! Although it might be a little on the pricier side you can't go wrong with this. It is beautiful and actually doesn't cost much more than drug store eyeliner. I received this product at a reduced price for my honest opinion but I will certainly pay the full price when I need to, it's that good. Its like the blackest black and it glides so easy on my eyes. I have oily hooded eyes and it doesn't run or fade!!!! I highly recommend this luxurious eyeliner.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is only OK to me. The color I have is "Rock Candy" and it's a bronze/brown color. The sparkles are there, but it's subtle, which is nice for every day wear. It reflects the light on my eyelid and looks really pretty. I do find myself having to build up the color quite a bit. It is easy to apply. The tip is like something I have never used before. It is hard and keeps its shape. It's not a brush or felt tip, it is like a hard, pointy sponge. I liked it because it was so easy to use and get any size line you want. When it got in my eyelashes it got them crusty, and putting mascara over it wasn't a good combo. The product is waterproof. Removing it is interesting. You either have to scrub it off with makeup remover, but to get the rest off it's best to get in the shower and gently rub it off your eyes. It balls up and just comes right off. So, maybe it isn't that waterproof? They are probably not worth the price. It's not a bad product, I just don't see myself rushing out and getting it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most amazing advance in waterproof liquid liners I've ever seen! It has a great applicator "brush" (I think it's actually a fairly flexible sponge type app), & sweeps on in an easily controlled manner. The color Spectrum is so rich, yet subtle, a softly iridescent rainbow grey neutral (I know that sounds contradictory, but you have to see it!). It dries to an amazingly uniform, smudge-free line, which lasts all day (& all night the night I fell asleep with it on!), and doesn't budge even when I've outright rubbed my eyes by mistake! It comes off easily with makeup remover though. It does tend to sort of roll off in a weird, flexible plasticky strip, but only with remover. Only once, when I re-applied sunscreen on my face & it got onto my eyelid, did this liner get a bit sticky/smudgy. Almost hate to recommend, as I want it all for myself!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my current favorite eyeliner. It's harder for me to find since every Sephora in my area stopped carrying Stila products. But, I love this liquid liner. I wish it came in a pen form for easier application, but it works. It is pretty sheer, though. So, I would wet an angled brush and line my eyes with crave from the Naked Basics palette. Then, I would carefully apply this over to add some sparkle and liquid perfection. This product also needs a minute to dry. So, depending on how thick you make your lines, I would not suggest opening your eyes right away, after application.
Marie F.
Marie F.
It doesn't get any better than this! I have used this brand for years and in the beginning had to go to great lengths to find it as it was always sold out. Now days, with the help of Amazon, finding it is only few clicks away. However, that said, it is worth tracking down. I am not sure why it is so fabulous to find a product that does what it tell you will, but we all have drawers full of stuff that don't live up to their PR. Use this and be a happy camper.
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
Gives you that perfect Adele wingūüėú I have never had a problem with this product. It stays all day & looks amazing! Would definitely recommend you to buy. Many people ask about my makeup & the names. I've spread the word & got 3 people to buy! They tell me how great it is & that they love it! I started buying because when I had my makeup professionally done they used it on me & I just fell in love right away.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eye liner. Its thin flexible brush tip makes application a breeze. The lid clicks on for secure closure, and the wide array or colors and glitter options can't be beat. The only problem is it's very difficult to remove, but that's definitely a pro as well! Just make sure you have a good makeup remover and you're all set to get those perfect cat eyes you've been dying to master.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Rochester, NY
This eyeliner is very pigmented and long lasting. It is easy to apply and easy to remove. My only complaint is that there is a lack of consistency with this product. When I purchase it sometimes I feel like it's lasts for a long time while other times it's seems to dry out quickly. Overall it's a great eyeliner - I just wish it lasted the same amount of time each time I buy it.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This is a great Waterproof eyeliner, it really is waterproof. So much so that it wont come off unless you are using makeup remover. The colors are nice, but some need to be layered to get the true color. And the sparkles can get a little annoying, and annoying as in get in your eye and irritate it. I recommend it to people looking for a long lasting statement making eyeliner.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Fayetteville
I initially bought this as part of a Halloween costume, which involved a lot of sparkles. I really loved the way it brought out my blue eyes, so I decided to wear it without the other sparkly makeup for an everyday look. This liner has just the right amount of sparkle to give your eyes a little bit more interest. It stays on forever and lines really well over eyeshadow.
Dalia B.
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
I have never used this mascara would you girls recommended?
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Does this product actually stay well? Is it easy to use/apply?
Terrie S.
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
Seems to be for younger gals who like a lot of Glitz
Jami S.
Jami S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last all day? My eyes water and most liners do not stay on my lower lash line.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Mesa, AZ
Is this eye liner good for a thin natural line and maybe a cat eye because I have been looking for one, also I was wondering if it is really liquidy or more on the solid side