stila Smudge Sun Goddess Duo Stick uploaded by Rachel L.

BY STILA

Accentuate the eyes with this duo of Stila's Damsel and Gilded Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liners. Perfect for any day or evening look, these long-wearing shades that won't smudge, budge or fade. A $40 value! Shades include: Damsel Gilded (0.01 oz. each)

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Zachary O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love the intensity of this duo. Each side can be used alone and also in combination with each other. The value is great and the product has lasted me a long too. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
Love my smudge sticks! I don't know how they made the formula because it will smudge when you want it to and not budge when you don't! I can even use it on the waterline which is crazy considering it is a nice creamy texture.
Andrea G.
This liner is AMAZING!! I totally stays exactly where you put it all day! It is easy to blend in for a smokey look, as these two colors are good for. It glides on super smoothly and comes at a really reasonable price.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
lovely packaging, easy for on the go and great for all especially those new to makeup. they are cruelty free and thats always a plus in my book!
Mikael U.
Texarkana
I love just about anything Stila, especially any of their glitter products. Considering this is a combination of favorites it's a win-win.
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
I thought stila was like the other cheap products but no, definitely not.i love their products makes me feel young and fresh.
Brooke M.
Toledo, OH
I just kinda wish it lasted longer. Had to reapply. Overall this product was pretty great for the price you pay.
Rachel L.
Schenectady, NY
These liners roll of easily and look gorgeous! They're great for fall and can work with many eyeshadow colors.
Holly S.
Roseville
This is one of the best products I have ever used! The colors are great and the lasting effect is amazing!