Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise uploaded by Becka R.Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise uploaded by Becka R.Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise uploaded by Maria Eugenia L.

BY STILA

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I adore this color in the summer with a tan! It looks gorgeous and makes your eyes pop no matter what color they are. It claims to be waterproof and it is. No matter how hot and sweaty I got this didn't budge...even from my lower lash line!!!! It's self sharpening and glides on smoothly. You can't beat it and I would love to try it in more colors!
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Let me start off by saying I live this product, but hate the packaging. The retractable liner us perfect, but the caps split on every one I've ever had and the liner dries out. This would be the only liner I would ever use otherwise. Great colors and great wear. Fix the packaging!!
Madeline J.
Enid, OK
This. This is actually my favorite creamy eyeliner!! The formula is seriously so good and for being a pastel it is amazingly pigmented. My only complaint and why I give it four stars is that the packaging of the lid is quite flimsy and breaks easily which means, dried out product.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
Beautiful! Pigmented! Stays in place! I can’t even describe how much I love these pencils! You can use them as shadows too! They last all day and don’t smudge! They have beautiful colors too. I want them all. Go get you some! :)
Taylor R.
overland park, KS
In love with this eye liner! I have many colors and they are by far the best eye liners. I wear them almost everyday and for the price they are so worth it! They are very creamy and last all day! Very waterproof and I never have to worry about them running down unto my concealer. I continue to purchase them and would very much recommend them!
Becka R.
S Burlington , VT
No no no. Was so excited for the pretty color of the turquoise stick and this took me a good 10 minutes. Going over the wing multiple times still would not give me a solid color. The claim is for a bold liquid color and it was watery and see through. Very bummed.
Pamela E.
Carlton, MN
Looking for a fun pop of color for spring and summer? Well here you go! This color is beautiful and the formula is amazing, especially in the water line. I would have to say it's definitely worth the price and would recommend only this color, but this range of eyeliners to anyone who wants a good quality eyeliner.
Alondra G.
Graton, CA
 This product tends to work pretty good. I did wear it  to go swimming it lasted for the whole day while I was swimming. After a few hours it got pretty smudged didn't come off that was smudged all over my waterline and my eyelid .  I would definitely recommend getting it for a all day use it's really nice
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I like this eyeliner because it has great lasting power. It has never gotten smudged around my eyes but can be blended out for a smudged look. I currently have a couple that I use off and on, but I want to pick up an everyday color to use. My only issue is that I had a dark blue one whose packaging was broken.
lulu c.
This is one of the best eyeliners that I have used in a while it is very easy to apply and doesn't smudge in water, very long lasting when compared to other eyeliners. I personally bought this on amazon because I couldn't find it in my near makeup store but I would definitely recommend this product.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
The teal color looks neat, but how bright is the color? Does it last awhile?
Becka R.
S Burlington , VT
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise any recommendations out there for this liner? The reviews are mostly positive but im getting results like this where it takes 5 layers to be able to see any color and yet its still not bold as it should be. Am i just using a bad color?
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
I AM A HUGE FAN OF THE MAYBELLINE EYE LINER STICKS. IS THIS ONE REALLY WATERPROOF? I FING THAT SOMETIMES THEY SMUDGE DURING THE DAY AND THE ONLY "WATERPROOF" I GET IS WHEN I WANT TO TAKE MY MAKEUP OFF AND I HAVE TO WASH MY FACE A 100 TIMES.