Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise uploaded by Becka R.Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise uploaded by Becka R.Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise uploaded by Maria Eugenia L.

BY STILA

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Love this color! It looks beautiful on! It does not move and I am obsessed with it! You need this in your life!
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Beautiful color!! This eye liner is great to use for a pop of color. Stays put and hasn't irritated my eyes.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale
Beautiful! Pigmented! Stays in place! I can’t even describe how much I love these pencils! You can use them as shadows too! They last all day and don’t smudge! They have beautiful colors too. I want them all. Go get you some! :)
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I adore this color in the summer with a tan! It looks gorgeous and makes your eyes pop no matter what color they are. It claims to be waterproof and it is. No matter how hot and sweaty I got this didn't budge...even from my lower lash line!!!! It's self sharpening and glides on smoothly. You can't beat it and I would love to try it in more colors!
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh
Let me start off by saying I live this product, but hate the packaging. The retractable liner us perfect, but the caps split on every one I've ever had and the liner dries out. This would be the only liner I would ever use otherwise. Great colors and great wear. Fix the packaging!!
Angela R.
Marquette, MI
I liked the pigmentation of this liner but I put in on my waterline and it made my eyes water like crazy all day. I have since used it as a base for certain eye looks and it stays locked in place the entire night!
Lena B.
Philadelphia
This is one of my favorite liners for summer. It's the perfect shade of turquoise and glides on like butter. It literally lasts day to night. Here's a tip - line your bottom only for a fun splash of color!
Heather T.
Olathe, KS
The color of this is amazing! I like to smudge this under my lower lash line and then add some other darker turquoises/teals for depth and this makes a really good base for adding darker colors. I've never tried it in my water line so I can't say as to how well it works there but it makes a great base for other shadows or just smudging along the lower lash line on its own.
Taylor R.
overland park, KS
In love with this eye liner! I have many colors and they are by far the best eye liners. I wear them almost everyday and for the price they are so worth it! They are very creamy and last all day! Very waterproof and I never have to worry about them running down unto my concealer. I continue to purchase them and would very much recommend them!
Becka R.
S Burlington, VT
No no no. Was so excited for the pretty color of the turquoise stick and this took me a good 10 minutes. Going over the wing multiple times still would not give me a solid color. The claim is for a bold liquid color and it was watery and see through. Very bummed.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The teal color looks neat, but how bright is the color? Does it last awhile?
Becka R.
S Burlington, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise any recommendations out there for this liner? The reviews are mostly positive but im getting results like this where it takes 5 layers to be able to see any color and yet its still not bold as it should be. Am i just using a bad color?
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I AM A HUGE FAN OF THE MAYBELLINE EYE LINER STICKS. IS THIS ONE REALLY WATERPROOF? I FING THAT SOMETIMES THEY SMUDGE DURING THE DAY AND THE ONLY "WATERPROOF" I GET IS WHEN I WANT TO TAKE MY MAKEUP OFF AND I HAVE TO WASH MY FACE A 100 TIMES.