Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Damsel

by Stila

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 094800341913Product description A color-rich, vibrant, easy-to-use liner with staying power. Obsessed with Smudge Pots? You'll go crazy for Smudge Sticks! This highly pigmented, waterproof eyeliner glides on to deliver intense,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Damsel!
How would you rate this product?
Coral gables , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far my current and favorite eye liner, its easy, its fast, its pigment, its everything i like in a eye liner, i love stila products but this eye liner works for me and its not that pricey! And it has a great range of colors !
Boston, MA
Love this liner. It is the only non liquid eye liner I use. It is super easy to apply and it has gorgeous pigmentation! It is long wearing and does not smudge. I like that the application tip is not too big, so you can control the application of the liner.
Owasso, OK
The whole point was smudge proof this was not it got very easily into the corner of my eyes went on smoothly one on nicely just immediately transferred into the inner corner part of my eye and did not last very long as well
Salt Lake City
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! It STAYS all day long and doesn’t flake or clump. Goes on smooth and precise. Before this eyeliner the wing look was IMPOSSIBLE for me! The tip allows for easy application.
Murfreesboro, TN
Still Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Damsel is an amazing product, it goes on smoothly and has great color, and stays put like it says it does. I love using this liner.
East Elmhurst, NY
I bought this product for the first time couple of years ago at Sephora, and since then it’s been my go to eye liner. Smooth and moist formula! Doesn’t dry out so it’s always soft on touch for application. Perfect eyeliner to use for Smokey eye looks. The packaging is both stylish and convenient. Highly recommended!
Show Low
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Damsel uploaded by Lexi D.
Favorite eyeliner ever! Definitely lasts all day and all night! Always my go to! Extremely easy to apply and it gives very thin lines. This is me wearing it for about 6 hours already!
Placerville, CA
I love all of stilas eyeliners but this one is especially great. It doesn't run and smudge under your eyes and lasts all day. The application tip makes it easy to apply and it has a thin tip to allow you to make fine even lines. It also rolls up so you don't need a sharpener.
I found this eyeliner 2 years ago and it's the only time I would invest in makeup. I hated when my eyeliner would smudge onto my eyelid and it just looks terrible. Combine this with Urban Decay Eyelid Primer and your eyeliner dead seriously NEVER moves. :)
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Not what i was expecting for the price. Got it as a gift for Christmas. It smudges a lot and does not stay on well. It gets under my eye causing it to look like i have dark circles under my eyes. Def not my favorite eyeliner for bottom or top lining.

Looking for your answer?