Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Damsel

by Stila

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 094800341913Product description A color-rich, vibrant, easy-to-use liner with staying power. Obsessed with Smudge Pots? You'll go crazy for Smudge Sticks! This highly pigmented, waterproof eyeliner glides on to deliver intense,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Damsel!
How would you rate this product?
Irvine, CA
This was actually nice, smudge was good and I liked that waterproofed. It did work! I used this mostly under my eye lash line and below. When I go out at night I have non smudges which what I loved about it.
New Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the thinnest automatic eyeliners I have found on the market. The colors are richly pigmented and go on smoothly. It glides on nicely and can be smudged around for a smokey eye look. It lasts all day, but may smudge if eyes are rubbed.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite eyeliner. It’s easy to apply and stays all day. It really completes my look and makes my eyes pop. It has nice clean packaging too.
Denham Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara I do like. However, it does tend to smear a little. It lasts a long long time! I’ve had it for several months now and still going strong.
Not good at all. Smudges all over my eye contacts all day long and I suffer. My eyes get red and start to burn as they dry out with the smudging :((
Chicago
Actually stays on my waterline! I'll reapply only maybe twice a day which i don't mind. I have eye allergies and it doesn't irritate me at all
South Gate, CA
Perfect coverage i love how good it works full coverage every girls dream i love to use these eyeliner  i love a full coverage
Louisville
Purchased at: Sephora
I loooove this eyeliner. It’s bold, it’s lovely and makes my hazel eyes pop! It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s totally worth it.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this for my bottom lashes and really like it. It doesn’t ever smudge and stays on pretty much the entire day. I have repurchased.
Lowell
This is my holy grail of liquid eye liners. I never will use any other brand. It’s very pointy for precision and lasts all day.

Looking for your answer?