Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner

by Stila

Smudge that won't budge!

Our bestselling Smudge Sticks are available in an array of matte and shimmer formulas that stay-not-stray for reliable color payoff that's second to none. With a range of gorgeous shades to choose from, they feature a cocktail of moisturizing ingredients that ensures color glides on smooth (no tugging or pulling) and the waterproof formula won't budge or fade.

What's more, our Smudge Sticks can be used as a classic pencil liner or a smudgy eye shadow - simply smudge with your fingers or a brush. The color sets after you've had time to get your desired effect, and then stays put all day.

Tips:

• Trace along upper and lower lashes to use as an eye liner.
  • For eye shadow, use your fingers to smudge it out before color sets.
  • No sharpener necessary!
  • For best use, remove the cap, twist counterclockwise multiple times (it may take several twists), and apply!
  • Note: the propel pencil does not retract.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) . May contain carmine as a color additive.

Do you find that this runs and gives you raccoon eyes as the day goes on?
So I’ve been using this eyeliner for my waterline and it lasts all day which I love but I notice every time I take my makeup off it leaves like a blueish tinge because it’s waterproof. Is there any other eyeliners that work better and preferably don’t leave a blue tinge on my skin
I wonder how good this is?
Start your review of Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
“I got this at my local Nordstrom Rack for $15. All of the colors are extremely creamy but dry to a waterproof finish after about 60 seconds. There are large chunks of shimmer and glitter but it flatters my eye color beautifully. If you apply a generous amount on the eye lids it can be used as a colored base for eyeshadows” in 35 reviews
“...however see some running under my eye after a few hours when I wore it in my waterline. A quick wipe and I was good to go! ” in 30 reviews
“...intense look, which I find very pleasing. My favorite two were stargazer (black with shimmer) and moray (shimmery olive). Color is muted, but stays all day. Very nice for every day, natural looks. ” in 21 reviews
“It lasts for a long time and and it's easy to put on unlike most eyeliners you need to do more than 1 stroke to be visible.” in 5 reviews
“It stays on all day without smudging and the color stays vibrant and doesn't dull as the day goes on.” in 3 reviews
Newmarket
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bluefin (vibrant blue sheen)
This is my all time favorite pencil liner and I need to scoop more of the shimmer shades. The shimmer factor in Bluefin is glowy and noticeable but not a chunky glitter; it’s a smooth overall sheen. It truly is waterproof, even through sweat, tears, and summer grease. The color itself is vibrant and super saturated and a little goes a long way— theres no need to double apply or go over your line with this one. Stila hit it out of the park with this one and now that I’ve tried it I’m hooked and I. Need. Moar
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Lionfish (deep bronze sheen)
I thought I lost my beloved Stila eyeliner, but I found it today! I think it became a cat toy for awhile 😄It's a bronze brown and slightly greenish liner. It's definitely waterproof! I use coconut oil and cotton balls to remove it. It's a universally flattering color. It's a creamy liner and you can smoke it out or do a crisp line. I plan on buying more eyeliners from Stila.
Warrenton
Review for: Lionfish (deep bronze sheen)
All time favourite pencil eyeliner! Pricey, but worth it. I have very watery eyes, and this liner will stay on my lower lash line all day. Lionfish is the perfect shade to go under the eye to make your eyes appear larger. The brown isnt too dark, and the slight glimmer brightens your eyes by reflecting light. I always recommend this liner.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Black Amethyst (matte black purple)
I love Stila eyeliner. I was first introduced to it when I was buying my eyeliner for my wedding and it has been a staple in my makeup bag ever since. Course I still experiment here in there with other brands but I seem to keep coming back to this liner. It is super long-lasting and looks amazing and I highly recommend the product.
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner uploaded by Kimberly M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Damsel (blackish brown)
Still smudge stick eye liner is my all-time favorite liner. I tried it at a friends house and was hooked. Initially I was hesitant to purchase because at the time I didn’t like to spend a lot on cosmetics. I think I paid $20 and it’s totally worth it. Goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Definitely worth the price! I’m looking forward to trying other shades
Brownstown, MI
Review for: Black Amethyst (matte black purple)
Stila has really nice eyeliners. The tips of the pencils are great for application. Especially their micro pointe liquid eyeliner. However, Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner in trooper wins the title of BEST eyeliner in my opinion. I have never used any better eyeliner in my life before.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Tetra (shimmering eggplant purple)
I use this for my hazel eyes and it does the perfect pop. For a spell I was even preferring this over black! I tend to go more for a liquid but I found this a great alternative. If you smudge the liner and apply mascara it’s a nice low maintenance look. Wears well, stays out.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Stingray (jet black)
I purchased this product at Ulta when they had their monthly sale. I got it for about $10 which was a good deal. But I would definitely improve this product by actually making it waterproof. I would improve this product because I won’t one time and it’s smuged Everywhere!
Review for: Espresso (matte medium brown)
I do not care for this at all. I might be a difficult judge when it comes to eyeliners though since the only ones that work for me are liquid liners. My eyes are too oily so these crayon types never stay in place by itself. Dont care for the application tio either.
Flowery Branch
Review for: Stingray (jet black)
I liked the pencil but it just didn't do anything extraordinary that others don't do and it's double the price. In fact, I think some of the drugstore brands do a better job of staying all day. I did like the large selection of colors that are offered though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Midland, TX
10 months ago
Kafi V. • 3 months ago
It is soft, and 99% of it stays out. They have a great colour range as well. The It Cosmetics is comparable but limited in the colour range. 100% of it stays still and it goes on incredibly smooth.
Lafayette, IN
10 months ago
Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Does it have long wear and how waterproof is it?