BY STILA

Our bestselling Smudge Sticks are available in an array of matte and shimmer formulas that stay—not stray—for reliable color payoff that’s second to none. With a range of gorgeous shades to choose from, they feature a cocktail of moisturizing ingredients that ensures color glides on smooth (no tugging or pulling) and the waterproof formula won’t budge or fade.

What’s more, our Smudge Sticks can be used as a classic pencil liner or a smudgy eye shadow - simply smudge with your fingers or a brush.  The color sets after you’ve had time to get your desired effect, and then stays put all day.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, May Contain.

May Containa:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) . May Contain Carmine As A Color Additive.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It is waterproof but it is a smudge stick so it will come off if you touch it. I wore this and I cried and it lasted. I even forget I had it on and it was still on the next morning. The color choices are very nice. I have the periwinkle color and it adds a pop of color to my look. " in 142 reviews
  • "Ive been a pencil eyeliner girl for the past 3 years, and I can say that since I tried on this eyeliner, I am totally in love. The eyeliner is so easy to use! It glides on very easily and it is a little hard to get off with water (which is a really good thing because it is a WATERPROOF eyeliner). I definitely recommend this to any girl who have been through the whole waterline eyeliner application torture. This is just so easy to put on you don't have to push hard for the product to come out. Very great!" in 124 reviews
  • "I have this in a black brown shade. It stays put with primer. I just felt like it was always dull pointed. Otherwise great. " in 88 reviews
  • "Honestly this is my favorite eye liner ever!!! i used to think that all eye liners were the same until i stumbled upon this one. its so creamy it just glides on so smooth and stays ALL day...like literally ALL day, and doesn't smudge. honestly I'm a sever and I'm always running around like a crazy person in my fast paced restaurant and by the time I'm done the day i don't really have to do a touch up or anything and that is without using a primer on my lids, just apply this and go. now the price IS pricey, i believe its $24 CD for one at sephora but i honestly haven't found a better eye liner than this one" in 31 reviews
Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Stingray more...
OMG I cannot stress enough how great still is with their eyeliners. They definitely do not get enough credit for their formula because some people still think Kat Von D,s tattoo liner is better. Don't get me wrong I like Kat and her makeup but holy cow! Still definitely has every eyeliner beat. I use this smudge stick for my water line only and it so pigmented I don't need to use a lot.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Review for: Black Amethyst more...
Smudge proof and water proof, this is one of the best liners out there if you are looking for it to stay in place all day. I wish it was available in regular pencil because I feel you get less product with retractable and it’s easier to break but other than that, this is the best.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Gilded more...
I loveddddd these eyeliners. I would use the metallic sepia or taupe shades as a liner on my top lid for awhile. I also used the periwinkle and turquoise shade too. They're very creamy upon application but unfortunately they discontinued my favorite metallic shades :(
Marzena G.
Review for: Stingray more...
I really like how it glides on super smooth. No roughness or coarseness. I think it could last a little longer, it seems to disappear quicker than my urban decay eye liners, but hey no body's perfect. It still goes on easy and quick, so I can't really complain.
Isabella C.
This product is amazing! I got mine in the real color and it’s gorgeous. It really is waterproof. It stays in my water line all day and it’s a very smooth application! It’s also retractable so it doesn’t make a mess when it needs to be used.
Bertina M.
Farmingdale, ME
Review for: Tetra (shimmering eggplant purple) more...
Stila Smudge stick Waterproof eyeliner is a good product it does run a little but I think that has more to do with the fact that I have very oily eyes. I love this purple color looks great with my green eyes. And I love the fine point tip.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
April A.
Review for: Alpine (matte pure white) more...
I love it. It’s really pigmented so I haven’t struggled with it yet. Goes great with my light brown eyes. I don’t use this often but I do wear it from time to time to give my eyes that little pop. Would definitely recommend
Courtney S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Espresso (matte medium brown) more...
This has been my go-to eyeliner for about four years now. I’ve tried Hourglass, UD, Kat Von D, MAC among others and none have lived up to this one. It stays all day (no matter how much I sweat) and it won’t budge at all. The packaging is a bit annoying at first as it doesn’t want to come out but after you keep twisting, it’ll get there eventually!
Sarah C.
Review for: Tetra (shimmering eggplant purple) more...
My holy grail eyeliner. Smudges perfectly before it dries, then won’t budge. The tetra shade is perfect for a pretty Smokey eye and makes the green in my eyes pop. Worth the money, I would definitely recommend.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your favorite shade?
Lorrie A.
Corona, CA
Does this product last on the waterline? I know it says waterproof but constant moisture at the waterline makes me wonder
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone else have an issue with the liner not twisting up? I literally just got mine in the mail and it is unusable past the first initial nub because it won't turn up. Wondering if anyone else had the same issue?
Megan B.
What is everyone's favorite shade and why?
Brittney C.
Lombard, IL
Is the texture of this liner like a pencil vs a liquid? Will it stay on all day without wearing off by the time I'm leaving work?