Add a Photo

By STILA
#674 in Eyeshadow
One of Stila s most popular products just added a new shade - Black Cat with champagne shimmer!  Use this limited life shade to create that perfectly defined, sultry eye look that lasts throughout the day. The Smudge Pot formula is a long-wearing, highly pigmented gel eye liner/shadow formula that allows the precision of a liquid liner or wet shadow, with a soft, modern finish.  The comfortable light-weight formula is perfect for lining, blending, and creating a lash-thickening effect without smudging and smearing. Transfer and smudge-resistant All-day wear No clumping or flaking Easy to apply for lining, blending and lash-thickening Contains a blend of golden, champagne shimmer Liner, Black Cat
Photos (4)
Janet L.
Janet L.

I have oily asian eyelids and even waterproof eyeliners would fade and crease after a couple of hours. Not this. It's got a super smooth texture that glides on, and once it dries (doesn't take long) it stays put. Yes, it will dry out a little and get harder to apply after a few months even if you tighten the lid securely, but you can recover most of the texture and performance by letting a single drop (or half drop) of oil soak in. It lasts me about a year of almost daily use before I want to get a new pot to start over with. Even with that, I think it's worth the money.
zuriel r.
zuriel r.
Gainesville, FL

I have been hunting for a nice matte brown color to use as eyeshadow and this fit the bill perfectly. Most browns I try turn gray throughout the day and lighten up, but not Stila. It goes on smooth and dark and stays that way. NO FLAKING. So many gel eyeliners flake into my eye and I immediately toss them out afterward. I will stick with Stila though. They used to make this in a jade green but it was been discontinued. I hope they bring it back for winter!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Mississauga, Ontario

This staying power is serious business.
Smudge proof and crease proof yet it comes off easily with makeup remover. I got mine in "Bronze" and I love it. It's great as a shadow but also as a gel liner.

Pros:
- versatile
- creamy texture, glides on easily
- beautiful colours
- high quality packaging
- lasts all day
- no smudging
- great pigmentation

Cons:
- because of the packaging, I worry about how quickly this product will dry out
Katie S.
Katie S.
N Royalton, OH

This was my favorite eyeliner for YEARS. I used to work at Sephora, and I turned DOZENS of customers on to this product. The color is rich, it applies like a dream, and it is long wearing. And despite the name, it doesn't smudge!! I'm very bummed I can no longer get this at Sephora. Because of this, I have had to move on to other products.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lansdale, PA

This is an amazing little pot. Fairly larger compared to other brands. It is a creamy, consistent texture that doesn't clump. You will get a significant number of applications from a single pot alone. Works well with an angled brush. If opened and closed often, it may dry out on the surface.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX

I really do like this liner. Its really smooth and glides on really nicely. When it says waterproof it actually means It. The only thing I cab say about this liner is that it isn't as black as I want it to be. Its really pigmented but I just really enjoy a dark black winged liner.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.

Smooth application and surprising staying power - similar products, on me, seem to wear off or unattractively smudge mid-day, but this withstood the hours. I just wish it was offered in more shades. Also, these little pots hold a lot of product - a little goes a long way.
adina o.
adina o.
Elmira, NY

i love still have since i was younger and the smudge pot was a go to with my cheap liner brush i though i could make the perfect cat liner and wing i regret to inform you it was sometimes regretable but my style has improved and this product still is a go to for me
Patsy J.
Patsy J.
Marietta, GA

I love this eyeliner! It has great staying power once it's dry. If I have one small complaint, it's that it can be just a bit hard to smudge. Using a very thin brush, it goes on very smoothly. The brown color is great, but I wish they had a few more color options.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Mobile, AL

This product I use with an it cosmetics 217 angled liner/brow brush and it fills in the entire wing and upper and lower waterline. It is perfect for those sharp wings and doesn't transfer onto the upper eyelid; lasts all day and night no touch ups needed!
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this product really smudge free?
Judy V.
Judy V.
Jacksonville, FL

Waterproof?? And does it come with a brush?
Jade M.
Jade M.

Is this a gel liner? Does it come with a brush?
adelita d.
adelita d.
Penitas, TX

I tend to have a problem with all the gel liners i have tried, they always smudge. Are these as smudge proof as the liquid stila liners?
Belinda Z.
Belinda Z.

I've been trying a lot of liners and since I have a oily face they tend to give me raccoon eyes and I was wondering it this product would be different?

Join Now