stila Smudge Pot
stila Smudge Pot
By Stila
Jessica H.
The village , OK

I've been wanting to try this product for a while now. Would you recommend it?

Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Roanoke, IN
3 years, 1 month ago
I definitely recommend it! The initial out of pocket price is a bit on the high end, however, you get so much use out of it! I use my smudge pot every day and have had my newest since January 3. I have barely made a dent in the pot! It lasts all day and is incredibly pigmented. It goes on smoothly too! This is my go to gel liner! I have been a fan since 2010!
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
3 years, 6 months ago
I recommend it. I think it's worth the money and it lasts a long time. I can use as much or as little as I want. There's no way to waste it because it's in a small pot to dip and out of.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
4 years, 8 months ago
I have it in black and while it's good, it's not the best gel liner out there. It does blend well. I probably wouldn't repurchase it since it's expensive and I prefer pencil liners. The Stila Smudge Stick Pencils are AMAZING though.