BY STILA

The verdict is in, and Smudge Pot takes the prize for sultry bedroom eyes!

This unique gel eyeliner / eye shadow is an innovative alternative to traditional powder and liquid formulas. This clever little gel has an inky intensity that leaves traditional powder shadows in the dust.

Apply with a liner brush for razor-sharp precision or smudge it with your fingers for more complete coverage. Remember to always close the airtight lid to keep the gel soft and pliable.

isododecane, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane , trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate, phenyl trimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, lecithin, propylene carbonate, barium sulfate, silica, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide.

May Contain:

mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), carmine (ci 75470), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), chromium oxide greens.

• I've been trying a lot of liners and since I have a oily ...2 Answers
  • So I recently bought the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Blac...1 Answers
  • I tend to have a problem with all the gel liners i have t...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a nice and creamy liner. It is well made and nicely pigmented. I highly suggest buying this product. " in 18 reviews
  • "I love love love this product. It's a bit pricey but long lasting. It does contain glitter but can still be worn to the office. Several colors to choose from." in 9 reviews
  • "for years i would use cheap pencil liner until my mom bought me my first stila gel liner my life changed." in 1 review
  • "They come in many colors and they are so smooth and stay on all day!" in 1 review
  • "I like to use the kitten shade as a cream shadow rather than a liner though.," in 1 review
Kait S.
Tinley park, IL
Review for: Black more...
Great gel liner! Stays on for a long time and is easy to use. I use a small angle brush to apply my liner and is always so nice when it’s on. Little goes a long way and this is my first time using stila products :)
Sarah C.
Review for: Kitten more...
Love love love. I’ve used this forever. It was even my eyeshadow for my wedding! Very natural looking with a nice shimmer. It also works great as a primer. I get it from Sephora or Ulta. Would recommend.
Emily E.
New Orleans
Review for: Black more...
This is a solid eyeliner creme. I use an angled chisel brush to apply. Still has good staying power, little fallout, and minimal smudging in my experience. It is a decent price and lasts a while, even with daily wings.
Mary A.
Berea, KY
Review for: Black more...
I do really like this product, it is smooth and goes on easy, however I feel like I have to go back over my line a bunch to get it all the same color, it also wipes off easy, mine looks messy by the end of the day. I feel like it will last a really long time though
Emily C.
Chapel hill , NC
Review for: Kitten more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I legitimately use it everyday and it's perfect for a normal every day look but also for fun going out smoky eyes. It feels so good on your lids and goes on nice and easy with your finger. It's hard to find thought which is upsetting
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Black more...
I wanted a really good gel eyeliner and looked at reviews on the Sephora website and saw this one was in the highest range. So I went for it and bought it, I’m honestly so impressed with it, it is so pigmented and wears for a long time. I use it for my water line and sometimes I even use it for my top eye liner. It’s so easy to manipulate with a brush, a lot of people don’t like using gel for the top and I get it but this product is really great because it’s so bold and that’s why I would recommend it to you.
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
FABULOUS liner! Extremely smooth, pigmented, and versatile. It's so easy to create sharp lines or smudged liner with this product. It's a little pricey, but worth it. I originally purchased this because Sephora was out of the tarte Amazonian clay Pot eyeliner and I was told this was the next best thing. It really is! In fact, in some ways it's even better because it takes forever to dry out. Seriously this lasts and lasts! 100% worth it
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Black more...
I love this stila eye pot. The color is bold and long lasting. It applies smooth and doesn't transfer onto my eyelid by the end of the day either like others I've tried. The pot is also a decent size. A little pricey but well worth it
Ciarra L.
Review for: Black more...
I really like this liner because it's a very dark black and slides on so smooth. Most of my pot liners have dried up on me so this is my go to, and it has lasted quite a while! I like to pair this with my mac 224 brush for a perfect winged liner when I do pigment or glitter on the eyes because it still glides over without a problem! I would definitely recommend this over the inglot liner!
Jayme H.
The eyeliner is smooth and glides on easily initially, however it does dry out after a few months of daily use. It applied well and didn't smudge or wear off mid-day, which is nice. I used the black a lot and also had a pretty shimmery violet shade (starry night I think?). Ultimately, I stopped using this product because I decided I didn't like potted eyeliners.
Jessica H.
The village , OK
I've been wanting to try this product for a while now. Would you recommend it?
adelita d.
Penitas, TX
I tend to have a problem with all the gel liners i have tried, they always smudge. Are these as smudge proof as the liquid stila liners?
Belinda Z.
I've been trying a lot of liners and since I have a oily face they tend to give me raccoon eyes and I was wondering it this product would be different?
Judy V.
Latta,SC
Waterproof?? And does it come with a brush?
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Is this a gel liner? Does it come with a brush?