stila Smudge Pot
The verdict is in, and Smudge Pot takes the prize for sultry bedroom eyes!
This unique gel eyeliner / eye shadow is an innovative alternative to traditional powder and liquid formulas. This clever little gel has an inky intensity that leaves traditional powder shadows in the dust.
Apply with a liner brush for razor-sharp precision or smudge it with your fingers for more complete coverage. Remember to always close the airtight lid to keep the gel soft and pliable.
isododecane, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane , trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate, phenyl trimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, lecithin, propylene carbonate, barium sulfate, silica, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide.
mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), carmine (ci 75470), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), chromium oxide greens.see more...
Top Questions See all 22 Q&A
- "This is a nice and creamy liner. It is well made and nicely pigmented. I highly suggest buying this product. " in 18 reviews
- "I love love love this product. It's a bit pricey but long lasting. It does contain glitter but can still be worn to the office. Several colors to choose from." in 9 reviews
- "for years i would use cheap pencil liner until my mom bought me my first stila gel liner my life changed." in 1 review
- "They come in many colors and they are so smooth and stay on all day!" in 1 review
- "I like to use the kitten shade as a cream shadow rather than a liner though.," in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos