BY STILA

A three-in-one gel-based eye primer, shadow, and liner that glides on with ease and stays in place until you say when. This advanced, creamy, multi-pearl formula is infused with emollients for smooth, comfortable application. It provides rich, bold color and more than six hours of continuous wear that won't fade or crease over time. This product features a pull-out sharpener conveniently hidden in the base.

• How well doe this work? Will it last all day?2 Answers
  • Does Sephora offer sample sizes of this product? 2 Answers
  • Would love to know how this works2 Answers
Shasha S.
MiNa B.
I purchased Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner at my local Sephora Beauty store! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used it. I used this primer before applying my eyeshadow and when I tell you, it left my eyeshadow looking flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Hannah 💫.
Manistique
Purchased at: ULTA
i love this product. the application is smooth and it stays on so well. it gives the eye that "smokey" look. i use this almost daily with every other makeup look. i recommend this hard core. speaking of which, i need to go buy another one lol. stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Primer Shadow Liner
Natasha R.
I really like this eyeshadow primer pencil because instead of it just being a skin color like a lot of them are this one you can use under whatever color eyeshadow you going to use so I use this in black because I love to do a black smoky eye is my favorite luck this one really intensifies the black eyeshadow and keeps it on because Buckeye should has a tendency of kind of trying to run a little bit or it starts getting up in the crease throughout the day this one really lock that down
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This is so pretty and easy to apply and lasts all day long! It is extra flattering if you have blue eyes, the color truly makes them pop. I’ve had the same one for the longest time and I use it regularly and I still have a bunch left!
Leslie P.
I have this for a long time and it works very well on my skin. I have brown eyes. And compare it to other liners this is by far the best for me. My skin is oily and this don't smudge.
Taylor M.
Denver
I LOVE this eyeliner. It doesn’t feel like my skin is being tugged when applied. It glides on smoothly, stays on all day, with no smudging. Great, great product.
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
I’m normally a big fan of Stila’s products but this one kind of confused me. It didn’t work great as a primer and it felt kind of weird to use primer also as a liner.
Carolyn S.
Valley Park
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to eyeliner. You will not be disappointed in the longevity of the product, the intensity of the black, or the flexibility of the tip. This eyeliner is great for every day look or to achieve the perfect wing liner. While it is a little bit more than other eyeliners, it is worth the extra money. Would highly recommend.
Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I like this product for on the go use. It is easy to apply and blends out instantly. It's long lasting which is a plus. I use this product when i'm in a rush but need to look my best. Elf has a dupe for this product if you are not willing to splurge. Totally recommend this product.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Would love to know how this works
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Does Sephora offer sample sizes of this product?
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
How well doe this work? Will it last all day?