BY STILA #65 in Eye Primer

A three-in-one gel-based eye primer, shadow, and liner that glides on with ease and stays in place until you say when. This advanced, creamy, multi-pearl formula is infused with emollients for smooth, comfortable application. It provides rich, bold color and more than six hours of continuous wear that won't fade or crease over time. This product features a pull-out sharpener conveniently hidden in the base.

• How well doe this work? Will it last all day?2 Answers
  • Does Sephora offer sample sizes of this product? 2 Answers
  • Would love to know how this works2 Answers
Shasha S.
MiNa B.
I purchased stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner at my local Sephora Beauty store! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used it. I used this primer before applying my eyeshadow and when I tell you, it left my eyeshadow looking flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Tiffany W.
Merrillville, IN
Still Smudge Sticks are som of my favorite go-tos when creating both scary and sexy looks for Halloween! They come in a variety of colors, they allow sufficient time for blending, but once they're on- they're on! The look you choose will last you through and Ghouls' Night Out or Monster Mash! I buy them year round, but make especially sure to stock up like crazy near October. That way my flawless creation ends up a treat, not a trick by the end of the night!
natasha v.
I really like this eyeshadow primer pencil because instead of it just being a skin color like a lot of them are this one you can use under whatever color eyeshadow you going to use so I use this in black because I love to do a black smoky eye is my favorite luck this one really intensifies the black eyeshadow and keeps it on because Buckeye should has a tendency of kind of trying to run a little bit or it starts getting up in the crease throughout the day this one really lock that down
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This is so pretty and easy to apply and lasts all day long! It is extra flattering if you have blue eyes, the color truly makes them pop. I’ve had the same one for the longest time and I use it regularly and I still have a bunch left!
Leslie P.
I have this for a long time and it works very well on my skin. I have brown eyes. And compare it to other liners this is by far the best for me. My skin is oily and this don't smudge.
Taylor M.
Denver
I LOVE this eyeliner. It doesn’t feel like my skin is being tugged when applied. It glides on smoothly, stays on all day, with no smudging. Great, great product.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
I’m normally a big fan of Stila’s products but this one kind of confused me. It didn’t work great as a primer and it felt kind of weird to use primer also as a liner.
Robin S.
High Point
I love Stila eyeliner I've been using it since I was thirteen! I got mine at Ulta the only issue that I had with this product or any stila eyeliner is that they tend to dry out quickly or break off depending on if it's a crayon or liquid!
Srinidhi Y.
I have struggled for FOREVER with creasing eyeshadow. The creasing is the main reason I stopped wearing it. But now being older and having more access to products I thought I'd give eyeshadow another try. And this primer has made all the difference. As I type this my eyeshadow has been on for a little over 10 hours and has not budged or creased!!! I am in LOVE with this primer!!!
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Does Sephora offer sample sizes of this product?
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
How well doe this work? Will it last all day?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Would love to know how this works