BY STILA

dazzle - brown. A new addition to the Smudge Stick family, Stila s new multi-tasking Smudge Crayon contains a gorgeous multi-pearl formula, which can be used as an eye shadow primer, shadow or liner! A gel-based primer, shadow and liner that glides on with ease and stays in place until you say when! This unique formula is infused with emollients for smooth, comfortable application and provides long-lasting, bold color that won t fade or crease over time.  Designed with optimal playtime, for application and smudging, Smudge Crayon will be available in eight gorgeous hues. Three-in-one gel-based eye primer, shadow and liner.

• Does Sephora offer sample sizes of this product? 2 Answers
  • Would love to know how this works2 Answers
Stila Smudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Color
  • "A new addition to the Smudge Stick family, Stila s new multi-tasking Smudge Crayon contains a gorgeous multi-pearl formula, which can be used as an eye shadow primer, shadow or liner! " in 2 reviews
  • "I have been looking for a eye liner that is waterproof!!!" in 1 review
  • "Even with a primer, it smudges to my bottom lash line and I have to try to wipe it off my under eye area whenever I can." in 1 review
  • "Its long wearing & stays put from morning night." in 1 review
  • "But I have really oily eyelids so I wasn't expecting a miracle here." in 1 review
Tiffany W.
Merrillville, IN
Still Smudge Sticks are som of my favorite go-tos when creating both scary and sexy looks for Halloween! They come in a variety of colors, they allow sufficient time for blending, but once they're on- they're on! The look you choose will last you through and Ghouls' Night Out or Monster Mash! I buy them year round, but make especially sure to stock up like crazy near October. That way my flawless creation ends up a treat, not a trick by the end of the night!
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This is so pretty and easy to apply and lasts all day long! It is extra flattering if you have blue eyes, the color truly makes them pop. I’ve had the same one for the longest time and I use it regularly and I still have a bunch left!
Amber K.
Dalton, GA
I have this in kitten and love it so much. There are so many uses! You can use it as a base or by itself as a nice easy shimmery eye look. You can also use it on the inner corner or waterline. I take off one star because of the price but I purchased mine off Hautelook so keep a lookout on when stila is having a sale! Overall, love this and I would recommend it to all makeup lovers.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
I found this product on clearance at Nordstrom Rack for $4 so I decided to try it. I ended up with Antique and I really like the color. It goes on nice and smooth. I like that it has a pencil sharpener built in. Sadly it doesn't last as long as I would hope and I'm not really sure it's as waterproof as it claims to be. But I have really oily eyelids so I wasn't expecting a miracle here. I'm sure with my primer it would last much longer. It's a great product to throw on if you're running late and don't have much time to do your makeup.
Jenna A.
Quaker Hill, CT
This stuff is the best for women that work out and are worried about there eyeliner running down there face. It stays all day long and doesn't smudge. I love the color kitten! And would definitely recommend buying it again.
Alex C.
I use this for eyeliner on my lower lids, I got it for super cheap on Nordstrom rack so I wanted to try it out and luckily I've loved it even since. Perfect color and never smudges- still on at the end of the night! 😘
Sara K.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I really like this product! It goes on smooth as it has a gel-based formula and can be used as an eye shadow primer, shadow or liner. I have it in kitten and love the color but find it a tad hard to blend
Jennifer B.
It's a fine eye liner. I don't understand why it's so popular though. There are plenty of other ones I'd try before this one. It definitely doesn't wear the best even with primer.
Jenn V.
I use this in kitten on the inside corners of my eyes to brighten them up & it works great. Its long wearing & stays put from morning night. Definitely one of my beauty staples.
maisa s.
Dazzle - brown. A new addition to the Smudge Stick family, Stila s new multi-tasking Smudge Crayon contains a gorgeous multi-pearl formula, which can be used as an eye shadow primer, shadow or liner!
paloma a.
Schenectady, NY
Does Sephora offer sample sizes of this product?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Would love to know how this works