stila Smitten With Kitten Makeup Set uploaded by Savannah P.stila Smitten With Kitten Makeup Set uploaded by Christina W.stila Smitten With Kitten Makeup Set uploaded by Jazmin  S.

BY STILA

A trio of beauty essentials for eyes, cheeks, and lips, all in a pretty shimmering nude pink hue. Dress up your look with a touch of shimmer using this trio of essentials in Stila's iconic shade Kitten, a shimmering nude pink. Deluxe Eyeshadow features a high-quality formula and texture that can be worn wet or dry while the deluxe lip glaze delivers a dash of radiance and supercharged shine. The Convertible Color enhances cheeks and lips with its creamy, sheer tint, adding a beautiful luminosity. This set contains:- 0.035 oz Deluxe Eyeshadow in Kitten - 0.05 oz Deluxe Lip Glaze in Kitten - 0.05 oz Deluxe Convertible Color in Kitten It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• I have only tried the eyeshadow powder, is the rest of th...2 Answers
  • I think it would work great as a high lighter! 2 Answers
  • Is Kitten too metallic to use as a face highlighter? I wa...4 Answers
Hadley D.
Toledo, Ohio
I love this product sooo much. I recommend it to everyone. I have been hooked on the kitten shade/color. The lip gloss is amazing and, easy to carry around. The eye shadow is very settle but beautiful. The all around face shimmer is my go to makeup as it includes both light and dark highlights. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Sierra K.
I got this set as a Christmas gift and I'm obsessed! The shadow is so soft and goes on so easy! The color and shimmer is perfect to either add a pop to an everyday look or make a statement with a night out look! The gloss and blush add to the night out look!
Savannah P.
I love this product! Super pretty neutral colors with lots of pigment. It was super affordable for what you got in the package. The eyeshadow is super easy to apply and blending is a breeze. If I see this package again, I will definitely have to re-purchase it!
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
The kitten powder shadow is such a gorgeous color. I thought it was beautiful by itself and then I tried it on with an eye shadow primer first and oh my goodness it is so much more pigmented and beautiful! It is expensive for just the single color, but there is a lot of it so if it is a color you find yourself using all the time it is worth it. The reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the difference in pigmentation between no primer and with primer. There is a dramatic difference. This is a gorgeous color for wedding makeup which is why i purchased it, so I definitely recommend for any person who is getting married and wants a soft but unique color!
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
My friend bought this for me because she loves the Kitten shadow. I'm not a big Stila fan, but we have similar taste so I was excited to try. Ugh. I'm a glitter/shimmer/sparkle fiend, but this was way too much for me. It definitely doesn't work for me on the eyes. It's super frosted and there's no way to tone it down. And I've never liked Stila's lip products, so that didn't work for me either. I ended up passing everything along to another friend. I never asked what they thought!
Jessica H.
Ada, OH
Eye shadow & all over color are amazing! Super bendable, able to be used as eye shadow or highlighter. Kitten is such a beautiful shade and can be used with any look to take it to the next level. That lip glaze though... it's not worth it. So sticky & tacky, bleeds everywhere, unable to be layered and hard to wear on it's own. Next time I'll purchase the other two products separately.
Samantha S.
Cleveland, OH
Kitten eyeshadow and lip gloss are my favorite eye and lip products ever. High end or lower end, Kitten my favorite. I have yet to find better. The color is just SO gorgeous. The lip gloss color is so unique and looks just so beautiful, but not overdone! I'll keep buying these two regardless of their prices. :) easy 5 stars. My most used eyeshadow and lip gloss.
Maddie P.
The lipgloss is beautiful. I love the gold shimmer, and especially love that it's not chunky glitter. It has a good thick-but-not-too-thick consistency which I really like, since I've used many lip glosses that felt like rubber cement on my lips D: it's also lasting. Also, the kitten eyeshadow is GORGEOUS. Like the lipgloss, it has a beautiful fine shimmer without looking glittery. And OMG the pigment. Without primer the pigment is good, but there is a HUGE difference with primer. It's such a beautiful color, and gives a soft-and-sweet yet glowing look.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I LOVE KITTEN. When it comes to buying higher end brands I look for stuff that you just can't find in the drugstore or things that can be multitaskers and kitten is that. I use this for a highlight and for an eyeshadow and it is amazing. The product is so creamy and easy to use, it is the perfect color for fair and tan skin. I am still on the search for a dupe but I just haven't found it yet!
Scarlett H.
To start with, I bought this set at TJ MAXX for like $12, which is a really good price for this much stuff. I like the eyeshadow but not the lip gloss. The lip gloss is very sticky and isn't my favorite color. For the eyeshadow, I really like to color and I use it as a highlighter sometimes.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Is Kitten too metallic to use as a face highlighter? I want a sheen, not a shimmer that can be seen from outer space.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I have only tried the eyeshadow powder, is the rest of the set good? And what would you use the cream one for?
Sarah H.
Puyallup, WA
I think it would work great as a high lighter!