Stila Skin Tone Illuminating Serum

Stila s new One Step Illuminate s oil-free formula melts right into the skin and dries down, creating a gorgeous, illuminating glow. This revolutionary new formula contains three illuminating bronzers: Pale pink – warms the complexion. Champagne – highlights the skin. Kitten – brightens and illuminates. This primer, illuminating, colo. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
arisha f.
Mesa , AZ
I struggle with redness and this primer has helped clear up redness before applying foundation! It’s amazing, it’s super smooth going on and effectively works with foundation for a perfect look! I love & i 100% recommend!
Alicia L.
Twin Falls
Love, love, love this!!! My friend keep asking me what I am doing different to my skin because I had a lot of acne scarring and red splotches that are undetectable now. I told them about this and how I will never stop using it!!
Madison H.
Phoenix, AZ
I adore this primer! I put it on right after I was my face and it gives such a nice shimmering natural glow. It's perfect for under foundation or just alone by itself for a natural look. I'd highly recommend for daily us!
Julia L.
Overall this primer does smooth the skin but it didn't add any illumination or glow. It's an average primer but I expected more out of a still product. I returned this product and likely won't be trying any other Stila primers.
Marissa J.
San diego , CA
My absolute favorite illuminator of all time! I apply it with a brush over my foundation and set it with translucent powder. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin, lasts a very long time, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. It is a bit pricey compared to some other brands however it's worth it considering the quality of the product, and how long it lasts. Definitely worth a repurchase.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love this product! I have a light skin tone and freckles. It has a very slight shimmer it it (not glitter) that makes my skin glow. I wear it alone or sometimes over my regular foundation to give my skin that extra something. I am currently on my second bottle and will continue to purchase it.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
I can wear this in the summer and it gives my skin a nice, low-key glow. However, I wouldn't recommend in the winter or if you don't have any color (read, golden or rosy tones) happening in you skin.
Amy Y.
Sacramento, CA
I've been using this product for over a month. I absolutely love it. I wear it under my foundation and it definitely make my skin glow.
beauty a.
J'adore un très bon produit miracle qui m'a sauvé la vie c'est mon chouchou du moment je recommande vivement ❤