BY STILA

Stila Silk Shimmer Gloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This lip gloss made me instantly fall in love! The cost was right up my alley and I ordered right online. The gloss had a beautiful shimmer and wasn't to sticky or thick. I highly recommend
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles
Omg this product is so amazing the shimmer glosses are the best you can use as an eye shadow love this product so much but i must say that for the pricing you have to think about it but im i opinion it is worth it so pretty love it yes i would buy it again. You should baby ariels makeup video she uses it as a tutorial and you''ll see you can even use it as a everyday look just place it on your eye lid and there you go!
Gretta S.
I really enjoyed this product. It stayed on all day and had a good shine. I use this product about 3 times a week. It's affordable and has enough product to be worth it. I recommend to others highly!
Maria V.
I love this product. One of the best lipgloss I have ever worn. The product is very affordable. Doesn't come off the lips very easily. I don't think the formula needs any changes. If I had to recommend a lipgloss, I would definitely recommend this one.
Natalie L.
Not my favorite. I really wish these had a different scent, These would be so much better with softer vanilla type fragrance. I also prefer my lip glosses without any shimmer or glitter. These were a miss for me.
Kloey L.
Saint Michael
I thought this gloss was cute and added the right amount of shimmer without going overboard. But if you're a person that hates sticky lips, don't get this.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
These are handy, love to carry in my purse! They last a long time. Staying power is so so but you can reapply with ease. A lot of cute colors!
Hilmarys N.
This gloss is very good!. It is very soft on the lips, has a beautiful tone and is very bright. It smells a little weird. LOL
migdalia p.
Aurora, CO
One of my favorites not sticky feeling smells bomb and stays on pretty well i got mine from ulta
Bee H.
Milwaukee, WI
This lip gloss is sticky and so heavy with the metallic shimmer, the color seems to be missing