BY STILA

Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I got this eyeshadow wash for one of my little cousins, and she really enjoys it! It is a fantastic product for a beginning user, while it is also enjoyable for those who have use make up for sometime.

If you see anything with the name kitten on it from Stila it's basically going to be a hit! It is a great shimmering knew that flatters many skin tones.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
Kitten has been my favorite Stila color for years! It's a gorgeous shimmery nude. It comes in a shadow, wash, liner, and gloss, I think. I've used all but the gloss. The wash is super easy to apply. It stays for hours, and doesn't crease. You can find it at Ulta, Sephora, and online. Must have eyeshadow!!
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
I'm not sure what the craze is over still products. I usually don't end up loving them. I don't know why everyone is so kitten crazy. It's a nice pale pink color but it hasn't really amazed me. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Christina E.
So pretty. This color is the perfect glow champagne color. The package is fantastic and easy to use. I purchased mine in Sephora and will definitely repurchase. I also own the shadow in powder form and love that one just as much! Perfect for summer and spring
Katy H.
Ellisville, MO
I am obsessed with this color and this product. My eyeshadow never creases and always lasts as long as I need.
Lory R.
Cedar City, UT
I love the Stila Kitten shade of eye shadow. So versatile and soft. It works well with my blue eyes.
Bhavisha D.
Clarksburg, MD
My favorite color of eyeshadow to this day. It is so versatile and works with any look
Madelyn H.
Hoquiam, WA
Amazing pigmentation Beautiful color blends tremendously I love love love it
Kimberly W.
Oakville, ON
Love this colour! Amazing colour to put in the corner of your eyes and brighten up your whole look! It is an amazing colour for all year round and any look!
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
This shadow is the bomb! Perfect touch of glimmer without looking trashy. I do enjoy the compact powder form better but this colour is just amazing