BY STILA

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Stephanie O.
I love me some SPF! This lippie is great for a bold look or to add to boring eyes. I love the formula and the pigmentation. It also isn’t drying on my lips. It’s very easy to use. I would buy this again!
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I love love this lipstick so much! I don't even know where to begin! From the formula to the way it looks on my lip! Is easy to apply on your lip! I love that this color goes with all outfits! Yes, and for all occasions! Is the one lipstick you need in your life!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I received a small sample of this lipstick and it was amazing!!!!! It is pretty pricey, and I would love to try other colors and formulas by Stila. The sample stayed on for longer than I thought even with drinking and eating. It’s soft and moisturizing.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Product Works For Protection & I Can Appreciate This Living In A Predominantly Warm Climate I Have To Have SPF!!!!!Also The Wash Of Color Is So Natural Looking:)Love It!
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
Literally in love with this lipstick. It stays on for long wear it keeps crisp line which for me is perfect because I have huge lips and a big smile so it needs to stay put but not crack or fade!
Amber C.
Wilmington , NC
Love Stila their lippies are a great formula and they are some of my favorites. Stila’s uniqueness in shade range is impeccable and love the feel of their lippies.
Lino V.
I absolutely love this product. On a daily basis my lips are typically dry and chapped and I am always looking for something that can soothe them. Naturally the word "balm" caught my eye when I was perusing the Stila aisle of my local makeup store and I just knew I had to try it. I applied some to test it out (sanitizing first of course!) and quickly noticed the minty tingle on my lips (very similar to bare minerals lip plumping glosses, just not as sticky or overwhelming) and noted how plump and moist my lips felt. I continued to walk around the store doing the usual swatching of different brands and products, but I ended up not buying anything and just went home. Hours later, Evangeline was still on my lips and did not feel dry at all! I went back soon after to make the purchase. I was so excited that I had found a product that had great color AND was moisturizing. There was just something different about this product that made it worth the purchase.

I own two so far (Isabel & Evangeline) which are both very wearable pinky shades. I am so very satisfied with its wear and consistency. It's not the type of lipstick that moisturizes at first and then starts drying out later. It stays moisturizing and continually quenches your lips throughout the day. I will apply this in the morning and totally forget that I have any colored lipstick on because it feels just like a nourishing lip balm with opaque color pay off. With other lipsticks I usually have to apply a chap stick or balm first, then apply the lipstick, but this product you can do without that first step. The shine is not overwhelming or sticky. Something that the box fails to mention is that there is a built in mirror on the top lid that makes this product easy to apply on the go. This product is something I will be wearing every day and I would be dissapointed if they ever discontinued this line. I totally recommend giving this a try if you haven't yet
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
One of my absolute favorites. Long lasting and inexpensive. Not sticky and doesn't leave too much residue on cups and such. Sephora is my go to and they never let me down with Stila
Maria V.
Feels amazing on, smooth moisturizing with a little bit of tingle from the mint. No funny taste and no cake, heavy or sticky feel at all. Color has staying power and this particular color is so soft and natural looking. Almost nude with a little deeper pink to it, but soft pink not bright at all. This particular shade is nicely muted and natural on me and I am fair skinned (Irish and freckles), blue eyed with brown hair.

I apply with a lipstick brush and work it into my lips for a gorgeous soft natural look. I don't like a heavy lipstick and even if I put this on directly without the brush I think it would still feel light and moisturizing.

I also bought the Ellie color and I was anticipating a very soft natural pink, but it was far more bubblegum pink. So the pictures on line do tend to be far more muted than what actually arrives. That being said that color applied very lightly with a brush also worked very nicely on me and I could pull it off for a soft, light day time, bit brighter look. It actually looks stunning on my daughter that has light but not fair skin and her skin undertones are not pink like mine.

These are pigment rich lipsticks so the color in the stick is much more intense and when put on the colors are more transparent and soft with clean, clear color and finish. A little goes a long way which is a good thing considering the price. But I would and am buying these again as I feel the price is justified to have the soft balmy feel and staying power of great color.