Stila Shine Fever Lip Vinyl

by Stila

bWHAT IT IS/bbrShift into something more comfortable with this high-octane liquid lip lacquer.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrVivid color pigments float in a shiny lacquer to create a super-charged long-wear liquid lip vinyl. Its a triple threat of high-shine high-pigment and high-performance wear. Glides on smoothly and evenly with natural esters that lock in shine. Argan Oil and Hyaluronic Filling Spheres nurture and hydrate for full plump luscious-looking lips.brbrbFINISH/bbrHigh shinebrbrbCOVERAGE/bbrFullbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlyulli0.2 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3594894/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stila Shine Fever Lip Vinyl!
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Stila Shine Fever Lip Vinyl uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I accidentally bought a tube of this in the color gear up (in that i carried it with me to the check out without realizingit). The texture is kind of sticky and tacky, but the vinyl finish is kind of nice in that it lasts longer than a typical gloss. However, I probably wouldn't purchase this lip gloss again.
Deborah V.
Murrieta, CA
Stila Shine Fever Lip Vinyl uploaded by Deborah V.
Love the vivid pigmentation of the lip vinyl. Smooth and it does not dry my lips. It is long lasting for a lip gloss type of lipstick. Vegan and cruelty-free. Currently wearing shade Hot Pursuit a gorgeous, intense red.
Julie B.
West Roxbury, MA
I absolutely LOVE THESE! More comfortable & just something different than matte (which I still love), more pigment & staying power than gloss! I got the gray, coral, & dark blue (rhe names arent sticking with me)! The gray and the coral are easy to apply & immediately gorgeous! The dark blue is beautiful too, but it takes some finesse and I’m still trying to find my footing to get a technique down! But after fussing with it a bit it does look gorgeous -and that doesn’t make me immediately count something out! Dark colors can be difficult to work with in every make up medium, & unless its just bad quality you just have to spend some time working with it! I really would love to get every color in these especially a red nothing like a ‘patent leather red lip’ and that’s what these look like shiny patent leather lips 👄
Angelica A.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
i received this in the shade hot rod as gratis a few months ago and just recently used it. it’s not exactly the color that it’s described as, but i like that it has a a very yellowy tone to it! i think it’s a very unique shade! these are a little sticky, but that’s to be expected from a glossy product. the staying power is amazing, and they’re super comfortable to wear!
Annette D.
Clarkston, MI
AMAZING product! Still products have yet to fail me and literally LOVE this lip lacquer along with all of their lip glosses.
christina M.
Nemacolin, PA
Stila Shine Fever Lip Vinyl had this for a long while now and still have alot left. Love how it stays put forever
Tracy A.
Shoemakersvle, PA
It’s a very nice liquid lip. Feels very nice going on and is not drying. Doesn’t have the best staying power and needs regular reapplication
Ashley R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was very excited to try this but it fell very flat on my expectations. It is so sticky and goopy on my lips. It made my lips feel dry at the same time. I will be returning it. Definitely prefer morphe glosses and lipsticks combined rather than this. Very disappointed because I do like stila’s liquid lipsticks but this was a no go.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
Nunca he usado esta marca pero deseo poder adquirir estos productos para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo y seguir usándolo
Tiffany C.
Mooresburg, TN
LOVE this product! I’m typically a matte lipstick girl but this product is not sticky and the color payoff is beautiful! Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?