BeautyEyeEyeshadowStila
Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

by Stila

#12 in Eyeshadow

bWHAT IT IS/bbrGlisten and gleam with Stilas Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow--rich beautiful color with a high-shimmer sheen minus the glitterbrbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThe pearl-packed translucent base offers versatile wear. Apply a sheer layer for day or an added layer for nighttime drama. A truly unique formula--over 40 water gives a barely-there refreshing feel and smooth color laydown. The non-tacky non-transfer adhesive base means minimal fallout--no primer neededbrbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Aqua/Eau Mica Ci 77019 Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate Silica Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Squalane Polysorbate 60 Caprylyl Glycol Phenoxyethanol Glycerin Triethanolamine Tin Oxide Carbomer Sorbitan Isostearate Hexylene Glycol /- May Contain Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891 Iron Oxides Ci 77499 Carmine Ci 75470brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Sulfatesbr- Phthalatesulli0.15 oz./liliWeb ID 3137593/li/ul

Is Stila “Kitten” liquid eyeshadow worth it? What other super bright shimmer shades do you like?
For how long you been buying this product and do you like it?
Is this good for daytime wear to the office or is it too dramatic?
Start your review of Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
Did a Smokey eye and added this glitter over the middle,omg I absolutely love this!! It's super pigmented and glittery also super easy to use ! I'm definitely getting more ♡ I would love to try them all one day I will 😊in reviews
This is the best pigment/cream/glitter shadow ever! There is no fallout and I get excited every time I use it because it is the most beautiful pigment! SO easy to use:)in reviews
I love these, I love that they came out with a metallic one that doesnt have chunky glitter. I like to layer them, there is only one thing that happens with this and that is the glitter someone's flakes off which doesnt really bother me. I will keep buying these until I have all the colors.in reviews
Obsessed with this product I would highly recommend . This product is amazing I love it . It is long lasting 24/hours wear. It’s the best product of 2017. It goes on perfectly. I would 💯 but againin reviews
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
Review for: stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Vivid Sapphire 0.153 oz
I haven’t tried a-lot from the brand Stila but what I have tried I love. It was Love at first sight when I used their Stay All Day Liquid Liner in black. Few yrs ago they came out with Shimmer & Glow, Glitter & Glow, & Magnificent Metal Glitter & Glow. They were all over Youtube & Instagram, everywhere I looked they were talked about and only in a positive light. They are my favorite Cream eyeshadow formula. Pros- Pigmented Beautiful colors-My Favs Tulip Twinkle & Dollish Sold at Ulta & Sephora User friendly!! (I love that) Stay All Day Plays well with other eye makeup products Cons- I can only think of price $24 is a-little higher than I normally pay for any single eyeshadow or cream eyeshadow. But- you have a-lot of product. I haven’t finished mine off and I have had them for years.
Caitlin  R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Caitlin  R.
Review for: Carefree
i absolutely love these, they last all day and there's no fallout like other glitters. i absolutely recommend. if you want even more shimmer, you can layer eyeshadow over this. will definitely be purchasing again
Isa R.
Bonney Lake, WA
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Isa R.
Review for: Pigalle
I have two of these, Pigalle and Twig. I specifically used pigalle for the look I’ve added to this review. I’ve wanted to try these for awhile and finally decided to give them a shot after finding them at Marshals. This wasn’t my first time using a product like this, as I’ve tried other brands that had similar stuff but it just never wowed me. These are pretty, and super pigmented, you don’t even need a lot to get a huge payoff. I only needed a bit, and that goes a long way. They can be blended out, but it dries fast and it’s easiest (in my opinion) to go one eye at a time. After blending it out along the eyelid I did go back over the previous spot with a bit more just to add some extra color to it. I did not find this product to fade or loose its shimmer throughout the day, and I didn’t find any bald patches. I did not find that it transferred at all once it was dry, but I’m sure there would have been some while it was wet if I had opened my eye. They don’t take too long to dry though, and they feel nice on the eyes. Overall, I’m super pleased with these and will definitely be trying more in different colors.
Rosemarie P.
Columbus, OH
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Rosemarie P.
Review for: Kitten
I’m in absolute love with this line, there’s so much flexibility and options in how you wear it. You can wear it solo and it’ll be the star of the show, illuminating your eyes with the perfect amount of shimmer. You can build to your hearts desire, helping intensify an already vibrant shimmer. I usually wear this as a ‘side piece’ on my eye looks, adding it to a look in which there’s other things going on - taking you by surprise when you catch a glimpse of it. Really adds the perfect touch to any look you create, however you create. Really can’t get enough of these.
Melanie  F.
Anchorage, AK
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Melanie  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: stila All That Shimmers & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set
These liquid eyeshadows are great, very pigmented! These are the Stila Shimmer & Glow liquid eyeshadows. The colors are Kitten, Grace & Twig. The only downside is that they do crease with oily skin or without eye primer.
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Rachel  C.
Review for: La Douce
I think it’s a really pretty color, but it dries really fast, so you have to blend it quickly. Not great for sensitive eyes. Since it’s liquid there’s no fallout, so that’s a plus. I got this at TJ Maxx for less than $10, you can get some of these on Stila’s website for less than $10 as well (definitely wouldn’t pay over that for them).
Svetlana  F.
Los Angeles, CA
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Svetlana  F.
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Svetlana  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kitten
Love it, goes on easily and evenly and makes for a quick application and the color is great. Will definitely try other colors. One of my favorite liquid eye shadow products. Highly suggest this product!
Amanda  M.
Bessemer City, NC
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Amanda  M.
Review for: Kitten
Love love love! Worth the hype! I like that’s it buildable and you can increase the shimmer or do a little something subtle. Very easy to use!Would recommend and will definitely repurchase.
Hannah  B.
Versailles, KY
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Hannah  B.
Review for: Cloud
Overall, I think this is a pretty good liquid eyeshadow. The color is nice, not great, but nice. I’m not a fan of the applicator, I do think that needs to be a doe foot. The color needs to move a little better as well. Overall, it’s a good liquid eyeshadow.
Angie O.
Stuart, FL
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Angie O.
Review for: Kitten
I really love this liquid eyeshadow. It adds a beautiful shimmer to any eyeshadow look. I have the shade kitten. It dries quickly too!!

129 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
laila N.
il y a 2 ans
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow so I don't want to spend a lot of money on liquid eyeshadow so does anyone have any drugstore brand liquid eyeshadow which are really good ?
Nena B. il y a un an
I think these one is really worth the prize it is really good and it has slot of glitter plus feels so soft
Audrey L.
WALNUT, CA
il y a 2 ans
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow ? I have heard so many mixed review about this. Is it worth it? The concept is nice to be able to blend it out. So what are ur thoughts about it?
Nena B. il y a un an
It is awsome u should try it .. I recommend it u will fall in love with it the prize is also worth it 💯✅