MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowStila
Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

by Stila

bWHAT IT IS/bbrGlisten and gleam with Stilas Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow--rich beautiful color with a high-shimmer sheen minus the glitterbrbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThe pearl-packed translucent base offers versatile wear. Apply a sheer layer for day or an added layer for nighttime drama. A truly unique formula--over 40 water gives a barely-there refreshing feel and smooth color laydown. The non-tacky non-transfer adhesive base means minimal fallout--no primer neededbrbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Aqua/Eau Mica Ci 77019 Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate Silica Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Squalane Polysorbate 60 Caprylyl Glycol Phenoxyethanol Glycerin Triethanolamine Tin Oxide Carbomer Sorbitan Isostearate Hexylene Glycol /- May Contain Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891 Iron Oxides Ci 77499 Carmine Ci 75470brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Sulfatesbr- Phthalatesulli0.15 oz./liliWeb ID 3137593/li/ul

Is this good for daytime wear to the office or is it too dramatic?
Are these still worth buying for the price point?
Eso colores tornasol se ven muy hermosos me encantaría probarlo ,lo recomiendan?
Start your review of Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
Did a Smokey eye and added this glitter over the middle,omg I absolutely love this!! It's super pigmented and glittery also super easy to use ! I'm definitely getting more ♡ I would love to try them all one day I will 😊in reviews
This is the best pigment/cream/glitter shadow ever! There is no fallout and I get excited every time I use it because it is the most beautiful pigment! SO easy to use:)in reviews
I love these, I love that they came out with a metallic one that doesnt have chunky glitter. I like to layer them, there is only one thing that happens with this and that is the glitter someone's flakes off which doesnt really bother me. I will keep buying these until I have all the colors.in reviews
Obsessed with this product I would highly recommend . This product is amazing I love it . It is long lasting 24/hours wear. It’s the best product of 2017. It goes on perfectly. I would 💯 but againin reviews
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Svetlana F.
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Svetlana F.
Review for: Kitten
Love it, goes on easily and evenly and makes for a quick application and the color is great. Will definitely try other colors. One of my favorite liquid eye shadow products. Highly suggest this product!
Hannah B.
Versailles, KY
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Hannah B.
Review for: Cloud
Overall, I think this is a pretty good liquid eyeshadow. The color is nice, not great, but nice. I’m not a fan of the applicator, I do think that needs to be a doe foot. The color needs to move a little better as well. Overall, it’s a good liquid eyeshadow.
Angie O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Angie O.
Review for: Kitten
I really love this liquid eyeshadow. It adds a beautiful shimmer to any eyeshadow look. I have the shade kitten. It dries quickly too!!
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Twig
Very pretty on the eyes, but sometimes i feel it crease up and move even with a base. I usually prefer powder shadows but whenever I want a little pop of color I go straight to these. Easy to apply, a little hard to blend perfectly
Samantha C.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Samantha C.
Review for: Kitten
I purchased the shimmer eyeshadow that matches my kitten karma glitter eyeshadow from Stila, and it is amazing! It’s so easy to apply - you just use the doe foot applicator that comes with the product and swipe across your eyelid. The color is super pigmented (more of a metallic shade than shimmery), and the texture is smooth and velvety. Once the eyeshadow dries, it doesn’t budge at all.
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Jezebel
I love this liquid eyeshadow. I hadn't tried any in years because I've always found them kind of annoying to use, but after seeing some pics of the glitter version and finding this type in TJ Maxx, i decided to give it a try. The color is sort of a rose gold and it goes on very thick. I haven't tried wearing it for an entire day yet, but it does hold up very well over several hours so it definitely works well for a night out.
Kari C.
Bridgeview, IL
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Kari C.
Purchased at: ULTA
A little patchy to blend with a brush but it blended so well when I used my finger tip ! It did not move once it set in place, so vibrant and beautiful. Got so many compliments love it so much. I think this will be my summer product.
Kim S.
Pleasanton, CA
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Kim S.
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Kim S.
Review for: Grace
These Stila eyeshadows are perfect if you’re looking for an easy wash of color or metallic accent for a halo effect. With little time to get zoom ready in the morning, I’ve been reaching for this in the shade “grace”. It’s a subtle shimmer taupe that gives my eyelids color with minimal effort. I recommend using a primer underneath and they can crease a bit if you’re wearing a mask, but overall a great liquid shadow option if you’re in the market for one. I found the glitter options from this line to be overpowering on my lids, but the shimmer colors are much more subtle.
Rachael B.
York, PA
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Rachael B.
Review for: stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Vivid Smoky Quartz 0.153 oz
I’ve been into trying cream/liquid shadows lately & finally tried the Stila liquid shadows. I love them! They don’t take long to dry down like many, but can still blend a powder shadow into it easily; which I love. Now I want every color they carry. A good option for a detailed look or a quick all over! Nicely pigmented & buildable. Doesn’t transfer like countless others. Highly recommend.
sasha W.
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by sasha W.
Review for: Pigalle
Amazing color! Looks amazing on and only creases with water, beside that stays on and has nice color payoff

127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
laila N.
il y a un an
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow so I don't want to spend a lot of money on liquid eyeshadow so does anyone have any drugstore brand liquid eyeshadow which are really good ?
Audrey L.
WALNUT, CA
il y a un an
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow ? I have heard so many mixed review about this. Is it worth it? The concept is nice to be able to blend it out. So what are ur thoughts about it?
faiza K. il y a un an
Yes its worth buying. The shades are easily blendable u just apply with the applicator directly or blend it with a brush as well as with your fingers. Its a go to shades for me.easy to use also