20 varieties available
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
Glisten and gleam with Stila’s NEW Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow – rich, beautiful color with a high shimmer sheen, minus the glitter!
The pearl-packed translucent base offers versatile wear. Apply a sheer layer for day or an added layer for nighttime drama. A truly unique formula - over 40% water gives a barely-there, refreshing feel and smooth color laydown. The non-tacky, non-transfer, adhesive base means minimal fallout - no primer needed!
- Kitten (Shimmering vibrant nude pink)
- Grace (Shimmering rosey taupe)
- Twig (Shimmering warm chestnut brown)
- Jezebel (Shimmering rose gold)
- Starlight (Shimmering light gold champagne)
- Cloud (Shimmering lavender with gold pearl)
- La Douce (Shimmering warm gold green)
- Pigalle (Shimmering cool cranberry)
- Carefree (Shimmering pink coral) - Limited Edition!
- Bohème (Shimmering pale lilac) - Limited Edition!
- Freedom (Shimmering pale aqua) - Limited Edition!
Water/Aqua/Eau, Mica (Ci 77019), Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Tin Oxide, Carbomer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hexylene Glycol.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470).Contains Carmine As A Color Additive.see more...
Top Questions See all 314 Q&A
Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
- "Did a Smokey eye and added this glitter over the middle,omg I absolutely love this!! It's super pigmented and glittery also super easy to use ! I'm definitely getting more ♡ I would love to try them all one day I will 😊" in 71 reviews
- "This is the best pigment/cream/glitter shadow ever! There is no fallout and I get excited every time I use it because it is the most beautiful pigment! SO easy to use:)" in 11 reviews
- "I love these, I love that they came out with a metallic one that doesnt have chunky glitter. I like to layer them, there is only one thing that happens with this and that is the glitter someone's flakes off which doesnt really bother me. I will keep buying these until I have all the colors." in 10 reviews
- "Obsessed with this product I would highly recommend . This product is amazing I love it . It is long lasting 24/hours wear. It’s the best product of 2017. It goes on perfectly. I would 💯 but again" in 9 reviews
Omg this liquid eyeshadow is amazing!!!! It's very pigmented and light, the color is buildable and it stays on all day! The packaging is gorgeous and it's very easy to apply. This is something I will purchase in the future for sure! It also works great on top of lipsticks if you want and extra pop of sparkle!
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow more...
I love this shimmer and am@constantly wishing I had more colors. It looks great alone as a very subtle shimmer, but looks incredible as a topper over eyeshadows. It did not crease or flame off of my eye throughout the day. It was very comfortable even on my hooded eyes.
Review for: stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Vivid Smoky Quartz 0.153 oz more...
These are so dazzling!! If you’re looking to take your going out makeup to the next level I definitely recommend trying these out. They are heavily pigmented and last all day. You can see them shimmer from a mile away!! Even more so in natural sunlight! They also blend out fairly easy with a finger and even better using a brush. They do dry very fast so you’ll need to blend quickly and apply one eye at a time. I will definitely be purchasing more colors!!
Review for: Carefree more...
This is absolutely beautiful! Long wearing, a ton of pigment and relatively easy to use. Beautiful packaging and a decent amount of product in the container. I use a flat dense eyeshadow brush and just scoop some product off the applicator then use that to apply it. I suppose you could use the doe foot to apply it but ot seems way less precise.
How beautiful is Stila Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow! If I am not an expert in cut crease or design I can always go to Stila to make me look as if I just had my makeup done by a Makeup Artist, its super easy fun and gives a beautiful touch to your look. I highly recommend this product especially if you want to stand out at a party looking beautiful and shining, the way makeup gurus do their makeup nowadays.
Girl what there to review ?? Yall know this formula is everything!! This liquid combines the perfect mix of pearl and glitter to make your eyes look amazing and lots of shimmer. With its uniquely lightweight, water-infused texture, when applying it glides on effortlessly, then dries down smoothly, locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout has to be in every girls collection at least one!!
Review for: Kitten, stila All That Shimmers & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set, Starlight, Other more...
I bought "all that shimmers" set on sale $15 on Stila website. It is so easy to use! The colors are very vibrant! I used it with a Dior eyeshadow palette and put it in the middle of the lid. It looked like glass, so smooth! I plan on buying the other colors like purple and green. This would look beautiful for an evening event! Tip: work fast because they set fast. One lid at a time.
Great take great product received it for free as a complimentary for review purposes the value price is $24 it's smooth shimmery as a natural rose gold color that lasts over 24 hours very easy to remove I will recommend this
Review for: Cloud more...
Super cute and pigmented lavender metallic shimmer shadow. Love the concept of liquid eye shadow and love that it comes with an easy lipgloss-like applicator! However, I do have to say it may only work best for those with bigger eyelids as I have hooded eyes and have to be cautious where I apply glitter. Still a great product just might not get as much use out of it for the price!
Stilas shimmer and glow eye shadows are beautiful!! The containers are adorable and keeps the products fresh, there isn't any fallout, and they can be used anywhere. The only downfall I saw with this product is after several hours of wear it starts to crease up and smudge. If pairs with a translucent setting powder its perfect. I would highly recommend this product!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos