Stila Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by JJ J.

BY STILA #56 in Tinted Moisturizers

Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup but need some coverage. It's easy to apply to the skin since it is moisturizer. I have combination skin so it did leave my T-zone area a lil oily. I love that it had SPF in it too.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Westchester, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this tinted moisturizer in high school! It was one of my very first makeup products. It is very light coverage and comfortable to wear. Perfect for the everyday no-makeup makeup look! Best applied with your hands or a brush, in my opinion.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Laredo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with moisturizers and this one is perfect! I love how easy it is to apply to the skin and it's amazing! Kind of pricey but well worth it
I wear this on no makeup days and it helps give a little color. I have very dry skin and it's hard to find a moisturizer that lasts all day. This one does the trick!
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved how smoothe this made my lips feel, I didn't notice too much taste. Which I'm weird about. It was super easy to blend
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this product gives just the right amount of coverage. The texture and look are flawless. Wish it had more sunblock but other than that would not change a thing
Lyn P.
Lyn P.
VANCOUVER, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not cakey, greasy, or thick. Good opaque coverage, without being harsh on the skin.
Heyyyy I.
Heyyyy I.
Such a good tinter very light which I like, it doesn't have any sun protection which is ok because I'm not to fussed about it and its very buildable
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Rogers, AR
How does this feel on the skin?