BY STILA #61 in Tinted Moisturizers

Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Just perfect for on the go. It's buildable and it doesn't feel heavy on your face. It does have sun protection and it is super easy to apply and blends perfect into my skin. I will definitely buy this product again.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this is very moisturizing, it is not very tinted. There is a slight tiny but not enough for coverage. It is very blendable. It is good for dry skin. However not for oily. I would not buy it again!
savannah l.
savannah l.
this product absolutely blown me out way it is such an amazing product it protected my skin very well and I have fair skin but it protected it very well I left my skin looking like it was glowing while also protecting it
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not one of the better products I've used for tinted moisturizers, and I felt for me I just couldn't get a good match between the shade ranges. I was not impressed and returned.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stilas sheer tinted moisturizer is so good. It doesn't make your skin look oily or greasy and it protects your skin in the sun🔅🔆
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Love the feeling on the skin. Keeps a nice moisture to the skin with makeup to help the skin stay more fresh
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
EH482LT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for years. It's my go to in summer. It's so light and hydrating but also has decent coverage!! I have two tubes on the go just now it lasts forever. Bests tinted cream in my opinion.