stila Sheer Pressed Powder Filled uploaded by Malinda S.stila Sheer Pressed Powder Filled uploaded by Maria Antonia T.

BY STILA

Get shine under control with stila's sheer pressed powder. The oil-control formula is finely milled for a smooth, flawless finish. Skin looks clean and polished, never cakey or heavy. Perfect for touchups anytime, anywhere.

Lacie-Paige C.
Estevan
Review for: Warm more...
Very blendable and easy to work with. Give you that beachy, bronzed, sun kissed blow that every woman dreams of. It's like coming home after a long day in the sun. Who doesn't love perfectly tanned skin.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
I love this product, I have it in light. It's sheer so the colour works with me but I love using this when I'm a bit oily throughout the day. It's a great compact with a big mirror and sponge applicator. I love that it's small enough to fit in your handbag but you get a lot of product. Love it.
Harmony S.
Review for: Fair more...
For some reason this product didn't work for my skin type, even with a primer.

I love the compac and it is easy to take with me in my handbag. But it just flaked on my skin.

I would not buy this product again, but I did pass it on to my mum and she loves it, and doesn't have any flaking issues.

I have combination tans skin, that needs a lot of hydration.
Beccy P.
Fantastic product. The powder applies beautifully and gives a lovely smooth finish. This is my go to powder and it gets rid of any oily patches well! The packaging is also good and sturdy!
J S.
Great powder goes over concealer or foundation well. Leaves a natural finish look that lasts for hours. If you have not tried this powder I would recommend you do.
Chloé Dufresne D.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Warm more...
Obsessed with this powder it is perfect for my skin,got an absolute full coverage and it last almost ALL day.I recommend to anyone who struggle with oily skin
Ahliyah S.
Review for: Warm more...
This pressed powder is really good and is a good base to put makeup on top of. I like the colour and the packaging. The price is affordable too.
Sadiya S.
Saudi Arabia
Review for: Warm more...
Amazing product. Works best on my skin. Always have been a fan of it. This brand has been loyal to me since forever :P
Emma W.
Brockville, ON
keeps my oil under control for the most part. definitely makes me look more airbrushed, sheer finish is nice