stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Brandi H.stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by JJ J.

BY STILA #28 in Tinted Moisturizers

Angie S.
I have a very hard time finding a foundation that truly matches my skin tone because I have a true olive undertone & no makeup company makes a color that has an olive undertone. You either have to go with a lighter color that has a warm undertone or a darker color that has a cool or neutral undertone, but it’s never perfect. Luckily enough & because I take very good care of it, I have very good skin so I don’t need a heavy foundation (although it is nice to have one for special occasions when there’s going to be professional photography so, makeup companies, get on it) and I’m able to use tinted moisturizer, and I love them. They’re light enough that it doesn’t feel like I have makeup caked on my face, but they have enough color that it evens out any discoloration I have & gives me a flawless finish. This stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 has always been my favorite, and I’ve been wearing it forever which is why I’ve used both this one which was the original formula & original packaging as well as their new one with 20SPF that I still love!
Brandi H.
Starkville, MS
This product goes on super smooth, and it also last for an incredibly long time. It provides uv rays protection And it’s also a good base if you wanted to add concealer or contour over it. I find it best to spread it around the face with the brush. Since your brush will get dirtier quicker, I suggest you wash the brush at least once a week.stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Cindy F.
Hawtorne
I use this moisturizer as foundation since it is so hydrating and doubles as a sunscreen. My skin is normally very dry and this moisturizer does a great job penetrating deep into my skin. You don't need to use too much a little goes a long way.
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
Stila was the
first high end makeup brand that I ever tried. Typically I love their
foundations, concealers, etc. however this time was a miss for me. I bought
tinted moisturizer for the summer time just something that would give me a
light coverage but still let my natural tan still show through. I liked the
fact that I had SPF in it so I got a little protection when I was outside. It
also has a bit of a sunscreen scent which I personally don’t mind, but may
bother some. My issue with this product is that it does not come in a large
variety of colors, so I went with the lightest shade. It completely washed me
out! And there definitely was a noticeable color difference between my face and
my neck. Unfortunately this was not the tinted moisturizer for me; there was
way too much coverage and not enough shades to choose from to get what I wanted.
Lauren M.
Nice tinted moisturizing. Blends well, nice shade range. Wears nicely all day and doesn't get blotchy. Leaves nice natural look with flawless finish. My favorite to wear when it's hot or I don't want a full face. Definitely recommended!
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
Great tinted moisturizer that gives you color without the feeling of being weighed down. It is not much coverage, more sheer, but even so the tint is blended so easily and buildable. You will love this if you like a more natural look while also protecting your skin from the sun. stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Brianne B.
Indiana, Pa
Love this! Perfect combo of Moisture and coverage as well as the benefit of an spf. You can definitely use this as a base foundation for minimal coverage. It's a bit pricey but well worth the splurge. I would definitely recommend this to people who keep their makeup application to a minimum.
Isabel H.
Towanda, IL
i like this product because while it is moisturizing your face, it is also providing some coverage. this product could be improved by making it have a bit more coverage. it is also very easy to blend because it is so silly. this is why i keep purchasing the product.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
It is so nice to be able to put on face lotion that also is able to provide enough coverage to cover my scars. It blends well and it stays on forever. I love that it kills two birds with one stone where it covers my scars and it also moisturizes at the same time.
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the color tinted moisturizer! When I am on the go I use this as a base for a natural look instead of using it then putting on layers after that. It is so light on your skin and feels like your skin is breathing while wearing it! Would buy again!
Hailey H.
Rogers, AR
How does this feel on the skin?
Jenniferth C.
Decatur , GA
where can i buy it? please