MakeupFace MakeupTinted MoisturizersStila
Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free SPF 30

stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free SPF 30

by Stila

Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free Spf30 - # 05 Dark ( Warm ) --50ml/1.7oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free SPF 30!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free SPF 30 uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 Oil Free Tone Medium 01 1.7 oz
This isn’t for the tinted moisturizer this is for a new product called Stila Tinted Balm. It’s in a compact and it’s supposed to be an easy to apply sheer skin tint that’s kind of an all in one. I got 3 shades. They only make 8 in this which is pretty ridiculous in this day and age. It’s very hard to apply it’s so hard to get any on a brush or your finger and it’s very very sheer. Maybe when I was in my 20s I would have gone for it but if you want this look I think glossier or Kevyn aucoin make better tints. Shade 2 was closest to my skin shade 3 was to warm
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light
Stila is  a great brand. What i love about this product is that it's light and still has the benefits of SPF in it. SPF is so important to protect our faces. Its thin and light. I dont like to wear makeup daily and this helps me even out my tone so that i dont have people asking me if I am tired when I am not wearing makeup. Also, its great for when I do apply makeup because everything looks even. Definitely worth the purchase!
Aaishah M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Color
Thankyou for this amazing product. Its stunning. Gives a natural-like glow. 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
First off anything with SPF catches my attention. I love that with oily skin, this product really works! It’s oil free so I don’t have to worry about over powdering my face to cover the oil. I religiously buy this product and will continue to do so.
Carla P.
Goldsboro, NC
This is a great tinted moisturizer! As a mom of two I don't have much time to spend on my looks but this was just what I needed. I got it at Sephora and it was definitely worth the price. It left my face feeling soft and smooth with a light coverage that I needed.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
You've got to give your skin a chance to breath a little easier every now and then. When you're ready to do that but still want a bit of coverage and an SPF Stila's Sheer Coverage Tinted Moisturizer is what you need! It provides you with the right amount of protection for your skin from those damaging UV sun rays, moisturizer, and a tad of tint! All of those benefits packed into a single product, thank you Stila!!
Taylor O.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Light
This is one of my favorite tinted moisturizers. It's oil free and has SPF so it's really good for the skin. Since it is a water based moisturizer its perfect for all skin types. It won't clog your pores and has amazing anti aging ingredients. Since this is a sheer coverage, it's really great for those who want to even out their skin tone, but not look like they're wearing make up. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like the look or feel of heavy make up but still wants a little coverage.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I used this product years ago when Stila still had a counter at Nordstrom. I liked that it was three products in one. I think I just got tired of it and wanted to use more natural products with more coverage on my skin. I don't recall this made me break out, but I think I have tried other products that work better and last longer.
Rebecca B.
West Yarmouth, MA
Review for: Light
this stuff is great for the beach and you feel like you need a little coverage or smoothing out. i just put it on with my fingers like i do with moisturizer and it blends really well and does a pretty good job of hiding imperfections
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Color
Excellent color match. Felt lightweight and provided medium coverage. Great for quick makeup days or no makeup /minimal makeup looks

Looking for your answer?