BY STILA

Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free Spf30 - # 05 Dark ( Warm ) --50ml/1.7oz

MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Stila is  a great brand. What i love about this product is that it's light and still has the benefits of SPF in it. SPF is so important to protect our faces. Its thin and light. I dont like to wear makeup daily and this helps me even out my tone so that i dont have people asking me if I am tired when I am not wearing makeup. Also, its great for when I do apply makeup because everything looks even. Definitely worth the purchase!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
The Stila Cosmetics Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 has a small amt of sun protection. .I tend to use this lower amount in the winter months when I am not outdoors as much. The coverage is amazing and the best part is the hydration. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com which is so convenient. .This product is no more expensive than the other brands out on the market but it definitely is a higher quality product without a doubt.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
This Stila tinted moisturizer was given to me as a sample and I have been purchasing it ever since. It helps my skin stay soft and feels good. It gives me full coverage I do not apply anything else to my face except this. It's very affordable and the pro duct last. I apply a little and it goes a long way.
TK H.
Stila Cosmetics has got the Staying Power down pat.  They've figured out the secret, and it works!  No smudging off, no running when its humid.  Its easy to apply and buildable too.  Moisturizer with SPF 30 that's color tinted, I'm sold!  I'm buying it again and again, for sure!
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
Solid tinted moisturizer. It provides good coverage and you do look more awake afterwards. I liked the spf included inside. It did make me look a bit greasy/oily.
M A.
gretna
Mhmmmm This wasn't my favorite moisturizer, i felt like it didnt work on my skin. i have a combination skin and it didnt work well on it i actually think i wont be using this one ever again if you have oily skin you should totally avoid usuing this.
Taylor O.
Highland Hts , OH
This is one of my favorite tinted moisturizers. It's oil free and has SPF so it's really good for the skin. Since it is a water based moisturizer its perfect for all skin types. It won't clog your pores and has amazing anti aging ingredients.

Since this is a sheer coverage, it's really great for those who want to even out their skin tone, but not look like they're wearing make up. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like the look or feel of heavy make up but still wants a little coverage.

Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
You've got to give your skin a chance to breath a little easier every now and then. When you're ready to do that but still want a bit of coverage and an SPF Stila's Sheer Coverage Tinted Moisturizer is what you need! It provides you with the right amount of protection for your skin from those damaging UV sun rays, moisturizer, and a tad of tint! All of those benefits packed into a single product, thank you Stila!!
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
This is a great tinted moisturizer! As a mom of two I don't have much time to spend on my looks but this was just what I needed. I got it at Sephora and it was definitely worth the price. It left my face feeling soft and smooth with a light coverage that I needed.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
First off anything with SPF catches my attention. I love that with oily skin, this product really works! It’s oil free so I don’t have to worry about over powdering my face to cover the oil. I religiously buy this product and will continue to do so.