MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowStila
Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow

Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow

by Stila

A magically-transformative liquid eyeshadow where two marbleized shades morph into one shimmering, color-flipping shade on lids. This carefully-crafted combination of color-flip pigments features a variety of pearls and varying shimmer particle sizes, giving the formula a unique, color-changing, megawatt finish. The long-wearing formula is designed for minimal fallout.

How To Use:

Apply directly onto the desired eye area using the applicator wand.

Water, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Hexylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine. May Contain (+/-): Black 2 (Ci 77266) (Nano), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

Is it heavy on the eye?
are these more similar to [product:stila-shimmer-glow-liquid-eye-shadow] or [product:stila-glitter-glow-liquid-eye-shadow-23]?
What do these end up looking like? Sheer? Holo? How do they wear?
Start your review of Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow!
Meghan M.
Akron, OH
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Meghan M.
Some of the shades are great others not so much. The shade spiritual is the one I used recently and loved it.
Sarah B.
Webster, MA
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Sarah B.
Review for: Spellbound
I personally love these liquid shadows and use them all the time on clients who want glam. However they’re not great for beginners or someone who doesn’t wear a lot of shadows. But they last all day, don’t flake or transfer, and have a great applicator. If you’re applying over another shadow I recommend using a brush so as not to change the color on your applicator.
Miri W.
las vegas
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Miri W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Mystic, Mythical, Other
Absolutely love these liquid shadows, to me are for dramatic looks and use them to add up some sparkle to my looks and don’t even need to cut the crease! High quality and I would recommend you to try them 🥳✅🤩
Goddess G.
Philadelphia, PA
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Goddess G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Mystic
I love this liquid eyeshadow, the glitter is nice and changes my whole look. Although it's pretty, you have to be careful when blending this, you have to pat this one down rather than using a brush and swirl. I find it much easier to use your finger and pat it down gently to blend it out.
Kayla H.
Greenville, SC
I. Am. Obsessed. Stila liquid eyeshadows are so amazing. They are extremely pigmented, go on super easy, and last all day long with no creasing.
Natalie L.
Lincolnshire, IL
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Natalie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Charmed
I love this liquid eye shadow from Stila I use it all the time with glam looks! It works well with my other eye shadow pallets and adds a pop of shimmer. I also really love the formula and how it feels!
Madison W.
Fort Wayne
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Madison W.
Review for: Charmed
I like Stila’s liquid eyeshadows but this one was almost a miss for me. It took so long to dry and it just kept transferring and creasing, I wanted more of a glitter than a very subtle shimmer, and it was so light you can barely see the color. But I use it as a topper or on my inner corners as a highlight.
dorothy S.
Deltona, FL
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by dorothy S.
Review for: Psychic
I love this liquid eyeshadow it looks so beautiful wish so many looks it lasts all day and doesn't flake off it's easy to apply I like to dab it on with my finger and it doesn't end up falling on to the face the packaging is adorable and very sturdy I also like to use these on my lips sometimes when I want to add some glitter and it looks beautiful
Madison S.
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Madison S.
Dont buy this, first off it was weird to me that it was more of a basic white shimmer rather than the purplish tone it displayed. I had to beat the shadow against my hand to get it to mix into the color which was annoying. Then when i applied it was horrible, i applied multiple layers trying to get a color pay off & NOPE
Ivee M.
Vancouver, WA
Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Ivee M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This shadow scared me at first when tried it because I don’t usually do dark colors. It made it so easy to blend out and make look gorgeous will very little effort. This is gonna be a staple for going out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...