BY STILA

Brush-on healthy nail shine instantly! Easy brush-on formula delivers a healthy, radiant finish that enhances the beauty of natural nails. Dries instantly to a soft shine. Nails are strengthened with a nourishing infusion of Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5... see more...

Anna D.
Anna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this natural pink polish, gives the perfect manicure every time at the fraction of the cost. I purchased mine at Target and love this brand! Would definitely recommend if you like more or a natural manicure.
Doresha G.
Doresha G.
Lyon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product.y nails are really long and I needed something to strengthen them and give them a glossy look. This product works wonders.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives my nails such a beautiful shine. I really enjoy this brand as well
Anne N.
Anne N.
Stratford, CT
Love this product. Sally Hansen has done it again. This product is easy to use, quick drying, shiny, and not too thick! Long lasting without chipping!
Sabina K.
Sabina K.
Sally Hansen is one of my favorite nail brands! Their prices are so low and the quality of their items is amazing. I haven't used this specific product but i have many others, I'm sure this is 100% worth getting :)
Zalikha O.
Zalikha O.
This is amazing
I have byer 2 of them just because this is an cool
And I well bye more and more but that is very expensive but it's a very good product
You can bye this product from any where
I well sig you must bye this product and it has amazing colors
Luar M.
Luar M.
colombo
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's the best product I have Been useing for long time and I love this product solo much I suggest everyone to buy this cool product
Susmita U.
Susmita U.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product .
I used it once.