BY STILA

Brush-on healthy nail shine instantly! Easy brush-on formula delivers a healthy, radiant finish that enhances the beauty of natural nails. Dries instantly to a soft shine. Nails are strengthened with a nourishing infusion of Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5... see more...

Anna D.
I love this natural pink polish, gives the perfect manicure every time at the fraction of the cost. I purchased mine at Target and love this brand! Would definitely recommend if you like more or a natural manicure.
Sabina K.
Sally Hansen is one of my favorite nail brands! Their prices are so low and the quality of their items is amazing. I haven't used this specific product but i have many others, I'm sure this is 100% worth getting :)
Anne N.
Stratford, CT
Love this product. Sally Hansen has done it again. This product is easy to use, quick drying, shiny, and not too thick! Long lasting without chipping!
Doresha G.
Lyon, MS
Great product.y nails are really long and I needed something to strengthen them and give them a glossy look. This product works wonders.
Alyssa H.
This product gives my nails such a beautiful shine. I really enjoy this brand as well
Luar M.
colombo
it's the best product I have Been useing for long time and I love this product solo much I suggest everyone to buy this cool product
Susmita U.
london
This is a great product .
I used it once.