stila Set & Illuminate Baked Powder Trio uploaded by TM M.

BY STILA

A three-in-one innovative baked powder that brightens, highlights, and warms the skin for a luminous complexion. A new twist on setting powder, this sheer, lightweight baked setting powder illuminates the skin and can be worn alone or applied over foundation or moisturizer. This luxurious formulation contains three brightening powders with specialty pearls and pigments, which work together to set and illuminate the skin. This luxurious powder can be used on cheekbones, under eye brows, or dusted over the décolleté for a luminous glow. The pale pink shade warms the complexion, the champagne shade highlights the skin, and Kitten brightens and illuminates. A unique baking technique creates a velvety finish and a lightweight feel, while jojoba oil helps moisturize and condition the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This powder comes packaged in a sleek black compact with a mirror and an ingenious shaver that evenly distributes each shade and turns it into a fine, silky loose powder for easy application. see more...

Jumana S.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!!! I use it all the time. It's good for oily skin:). Good for the sun. It is very shimmery and I love ittttt:)). Anyone will love this. I recommend this for others!!!:))
melinda g.
Hamlet
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't bad at all! Will use it until it is gone. ☺☺☺☺ Would recommended but not for dry skin, gets cakey sometimes. It happens though
Christine F.
Mount Pleasant
Live this brand have never been disappointed. It is easy to apply and great for combo skin! Lasts all day with medium coverages
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love this stila powder!! Stays on all day and doesn't allow you to look oily! Highly recommend
Sarah K.
Cincinnati, OH
Stila is literally one of my favorite brands outside of younique. I love the natural look and blending abilities of this product.
Olga b.
Franklin Park, IL
As all Stila products, this one never fails me! This is my daily go to product, as it stays on all day and takes care of any shine!
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
Stays all day long and doesn't get ugly, it gives you so much shine and I love it because it makes my face looks very nice.
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I like this powder for two reasons. One I love that it's a loose powder and two because it has the best coverage for me with my oily spots. I like the brand Stila it's a great makeup line and I would totally recommend it.
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They stopped carrying this product at Ulta and Sephora, which made me think it was discontinued. Luckily it isn't and I can still buy it at Stila.com. It's the best setting powder. Thea reason I like it so much is because it has a hint of color, which doesn't give me that pale look white setting powders do.
Emily H.
Love this powder and its staying power. The only down fall for me it the bulky packaging. It is quite thick, and I don't particularly care for the twisting feature. The product is fantastic though.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this powder make your face to shiny and glowy, or is it more of a matte?
JeanNate F.
Hemet,Ca
I have been looking for a new product to use for baking and I see some reviews on this product, can anyone please let me know if is the go to product? Thanks
Samantha S.
I have yet to try baking. Why is it important and best products to use?
Autumn B.
Beatrice, AL
How good is this product?
Mel A.
Greenfield , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?